Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

New! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New! (2051 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New! by Anota(f): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2007
hey guys an new in the house aint u guys gonna welcome me, am hooooooooot!!!
Re: New! by Ehiwere(m): 2:17am On Jan 09, 2007
If you dont have any important thing to say,Just hang around and see what guys are up to on the forum.Instead of been trying to be noticed or increasing your post.Any way,we have serious minded ppl here who are into serious business of sharing Information.

So you dont have to be sending post that gets you notice for nothing
Re: New! by jerrymania(m): 5:34am On Jan 09, 2007
@ anota

u nor even get pic na im u hot?
If u got nothing better to say try going to offtopic right? Buzz off!
Re: New! by temmytanny(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2007
na wa for u people oo. i dont think what she has done so far warranted such an abuse and neglect.she is new and please dont discourage her from here.

anofa ,u are highly welcome here .stay cool and visit all other forum and have fun.its one of the coolest site in 9ja.
Re: New! by beau1(f): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2007
@ anofa, you are welcome. But at least you could have announced your arrival at the right place. Here we discuss jobs and nothing else. Your post is misleading; take correction.
Re: New! by temmytanny(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2007
thanx fo correcting her
Re: New! by menix(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2007
@ehiwere, y behave like ojo road nigga, she is new here and u should ve just corrected her,
Re: New! by debbiegold(f): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2007
smiley abeg my friends in the house.am always in a hurry to apply and savour the little credit i av to browse that i forgets to say hello to u.pls 4give me.i wil change and pls put me thru on hw to chat online wit u guys or u can start wit my number which is 08028837552.
Re: New! by olu2007(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2007
U ARE WELCOME
Re: New! by olatos(f): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2007
smiley Anota,U r Welcome,Don't mind dem,feel free to chip in ur own thots.Take kia dearie.
Re: New! by TJPumpy: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2007
Why you guys behave like hungry lions, can't you laugh at anything. You nag too much jare,
Re: New! by willsmith1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2007
welcome ooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
rembember i love
smith
Re: New! by lonchi: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2007
welcome! hope u know what we do here, add value to lives by providing correct, accurate, complete and timely information on job and career oportunities. Seek advice and help on careers too.
So what's ur first info?
Re: New! by jenijade: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2007
hi anota,
onbehalf of all nairalanders, i wish to welcome you into the house.
i hope u aint hurt by anyone`s words though, perhaps some folks in the house forgot so soon the joy they felt ever coming across this forum, but that isnt to say that evryone has.At least some of us still have vivid memories of dat day, and its for that reason and lots more, i chose to say that we all do appriciate you.
who knows, ,u could be the messiah we`ve all been waiting for.
welcome once again love.
Re: New! by Nehe(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2007
This is a forum for serious minded people with information.
Pls note Anita or whats ur name?

This forum is not for Romance. It is claerly stated as: "jobs". OK!

Takia and enjoy this forum
Re: New! by zaree: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2007
constructive critism is welcomed.nobody shd b treatd like a fool.pls d desperation 4 a job shd make us loose temper.who ever is on board is highly welcomed
Re: New! by maduka05(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2007
welcome, but u have to work hard in order to make an impact and not to jump around as if you've won a jackpot. CONGRATTTTS.[b][/b]
Re: New! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2007
You are hot?where my browsing time dey concerned you be like cold akamu.dis is not yahoo messenger and we are not into cams.We dey look for jobs and here we provide info on how to get them,not hot Ladies! embarassed embarassed cry angry
Re: New! by stellose(f): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2007
Thank you my brother.
Re: New! by stellose(f): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2007
na small thing. people dont seem to know why we are here. who wants to know if you are hot or cold like dog nose. we are all here to secure good jobs to better our life.
Re: New! by Macteejay2(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2007
Hey guys!!! lets cut this noise and face the main issue on board. Nobody is above mistake. lets open our arms to welcome her. Anoja u are welcome to the harvest market. We've laboured while in school so it's time to reap.
One love guys.
Re: New! by nonyen: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2007
okey ,u are wellcom to naira land.shey that all.

am Nonye
Re: New! by iskido(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2007
@Anota u r welcome to Narialand, the forum of like minds in search of a better future. The place where every ones mind is set on achieving 1 commom goal a better tomorrow.
Thanks 4 reaching out to us, U sure wouldn't regret.
Welcome once more.
iskid

(1) (Reply)

Standard Charteredbank / Gtb Test / Apm Terminals Maersk Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.