Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,270 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife (47882 Views)

My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by emymeeky: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
ngolokante:

Now this is a real negative IYANMIRI speaking...you know very well that your guls like it just as much as every other gul in other tribes does, but you deny what you know is very much applicable to you and make fun of other people that accept it..typical...well at least the woman owned unlike some women from another place that go get it outside, come back to the man's house, even give the husband any baby that might come out of the escapade as his own and pretend all is cool...

Female ofonjas and sex are like Peter and Paul

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by eboniest(f): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
This one is serious o.. angry
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
sukkottt:
lolzzzz bros easier said than done lol. when the woman resemble sumo wrestler you still want to yansh ? hell nawwwwwwww. she better starve herself for 2 years straight and come back down to size cheesy

grin grin grin

What if you come fat like that nko tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by sukkottt: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin

What if you come fat like that nko tongue tongue tongue
I can never be fat. only non-principled careless undisciplined people get fat and i refuse to sleep with someone who is undisciplined, unprincipled and careless. its like sleeping with a pig. there are biblical laws against bestiality you know ? lolzzz tongue wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by ngolokante(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
emymeeky:

Female ofonjas and sex are like Peter and Paul

I agree....sex with the opposite sex but Female IYANMIRI and sex with the same sex are like Chidinma and cucumber. grin grin grin even the male Iyanmiris don't like sex with the opposite sex tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
sukkottt:
I can never be fat. only non-principled careless undisciplined people get fat and i refuse to sleep with someone who is undisciplined, unprincipled and careless. its like sleeping with a pig. there are biblical laws against bestiality you know ? lolzzz tongue wink wink

Ahh brother sukky grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by wristbangle: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
ireneony:
how come all your stories don't have pictures attached to it. What is the essence of reading a story with a photo.

Your threads are boring

Fact#

cheesycheesy
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by wristbangle: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
sukkottt:

grin grin
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by tamertery(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
when guys dey find hole to enter cheesy

Niggur dey go strike cheesy cheesy

issorait grin

Please come and update ur story.... Thank you sir
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by sukkottt: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ahh brother sukky grin grin grin
lolzzzzzz am sayin tho, there are laws against gluttony. and if a person does not love themself enough to want to take care of how they look then why the heck should anyone else love them ? taking care of these bodies requires maintenance and discipline and it takes someone who loves them-self to want to make sure they look good fit trim and healthy. if you dont love yourself dont expect love from me, is all am saying King. I see some fools eating 10 wraps of eba. dat shyttt is disgusting bro. am all about the classy, sophistication and subtlety. gotta keep it classy in 2017 bro. wink cheesy
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by sukkottt: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
wristbangle:

grin grin
lolzzzz bros I salute cheesy
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
sukkottt:
lolzzzzzz am sayin tho, there are laws against gluttony. and if a person does not love themself enough to want to take care of how they look then why the heck should anyone else love them ? taking care of these bodies requires maintenance and sicipline and it takes someone who loves them-self to want to make sure they look good fit trim and healthy. if you dont love yourself dont expect love from me, is all am saying King. I see some fools eating 10 wraps of eba. dat shyttt is disgusting bro. am all about the classy, sophistication and subtlety. gotta keep it classy in 2017 bro. wink cheesy

grin grin

Ok one kweshon bro

What if she gets fat maybe after pregnancy (she will anyway ) and struggles to get back in shape in time . Wetin you go come do ? You know say pregnancy own dey natural tongue tongue
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by sukkottt: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin

Ok one kweshon bro

What if she gets fat maybe after pregnancy (she will anyway ) and struggles to get back in shape in time . Wetin you go come do ? You know say pregnancy own dey natural tongue tongue
that aint no problem King. we will work on it together but she gotta be a willing participant. we jog 5 miles everyday together and lift weights. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by BiafranBushBoy: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
tamertery:

Please come and update ur story.... Thank you sir
Lol... how did you catch me??...
weekend... leaving early to work and coming back by 10:pm...
you no go blame me bro...
I will update...
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Women, they are never satisfied, No money it's problem, you have money they create another problem. If you want to live long, don't marry.
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Mcowubaba: 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
izzy4shizzy:
Research has shown that 80% of girls sre sex starved but na thier yanga cause
Who are the researchers and which research grin grin
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
sukkottt:
that aint no problem King. we will work on it together but she gotta be a willing participant. we jog 5 miles everyday together and lift weights. wink

Omo , I go like see the woman you go marry cool cool
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Fourwinds: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
repogirl:
Chai, someone should introduce this woman to a gspot stimulator. grin

Who needs men for sex these days?
bad gal
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by sukkottt: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Omo , I go like see the woman you go marry cool cool
King she go dey as fit as an athlete lolzzz grin
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by selflover(f): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
She should have used cucumber

Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
sukkottt:
King she go dey as fit as an athlete lolzzz grin

You've always admired curvy women , why the change ? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by sukkottt: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You've always admired curvy women , why the change ? wink
curvy and fit. there are curvy fit women. like beyonce is fit and yet curvy . cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
sukkottt:
curvy and fit. there are curvy fit women. like beyonce is fit and yet curvy . cool

Good choice bro , good choice cool wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by sukkottt: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Good choice bro , good choice cool wink
hahaha yeah King, if you want a happy life you need to make the right choices. I mean I know its carnal but we are still in these carnal bodies and these carnal bodies have preferences. Just gotta get a good mix of everything. God fearing woman who looks fit and in shape and is willing to stay in shape. And you cant go wrong. wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
sukkottt:
hahaha yeah King, if you want a happy life you need to make the right choices. I mean I know its carnal but we are still in these carnal bodies and these carnal bodies have preferences. Just gotta get a good mix of everything. God fearing woman who looks fit and in shape and is willing to stay in shape. And you cant go wrong. wink wink

Exactly bro ! Marry a woman that you are sexually attracted to because coitus is really important in marriage . And God-fearing too , you know for the loyalty in trying times . cool Other qualities gatz dey too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Duru009(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
95% of women love sex more than anything. Evenif you give her all the money in this world without providing good strong Sexx........ you are wasting your time
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by egopersonified(f): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
All these divorce cases cannot get you more than 12k as settlement, women should learn fast. Better a family meeting to annul your marriage than the courts.
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by tamertery(m): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... how did you catch me??...

weekend... leaving early to work and coming back by 10:pm...

you no go blame me bro...

I will update...

We ol went out on a man hunt for ye grin grin
Please do something, we don try for waiting... sad
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by Profitsng(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by bejeria101(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sex strike? Nothing we no go see for naija hehehe
Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by BiafranBushBoy: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
tamertery:

We ol went out on a man hunt for ye grin grin Please do something, we don try for waiting... sad
Trust me, I will...

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife by IYANGBALI: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Funjosh see work o. Come help your landlord wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids / She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.