Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court (50767 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by silverbirdng(f): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
27-year-old housewife seeks dissolution of 13-year-old marriage

A 27-year-old housewife has asked an Ado-Ekiti customary court to dissolve her 13-year-old marriage to her husband, Azeez Solomon.

The woman, who resides at Fabian Hotel, along Ilawe road in Ado-Ekiti, told the court that she had made efforts to make the union work but Solomon had been impossible.

According to her, her husband was not performing his responsibilities in the family. The mother of three said she was the one paying the children’s school fees until last year, when he took over. Favour said whenever her husband misbehaved and she pointed it out, he would retort, saying he would kill her and nothing would happen. She added that whenever they had sexual intercourse, her husband would demand for the cloth she used to clean up, saying she found that strange and had to stop him from having sex with her.

The woman alleged Solomon was fond of patronising a herbalist, especially when he was ill, and fond of bringing black soap to the home. Favour said her husband wouldn’t allow her access to his room, which he allegedly locked all the time.

Admitting that Solomon assisted her financially when she started her business of selling phones and accessories, she said he, however, asked her to leave the shop he had offered her for the business when her business boomed. “He said I was disturbing him, whereas it was the business I was using to maintain the children. I pleaded with him but he refused,” she said.

Favour maintained she was no more interested in the union and wanted custody of the children – Marvelous, 9, and Christian, 5, both boys, and Mercy, 2, a female. Forty-year-old Solomon, a resident of No. 2, Omisanajan Street, Ado-Ekiti, said his wife was his sales girl when he met her and they both fell in love and decided to marry each other.

He added that even after the marriage, they didn’t separate the business between them. He said after the union, his wife started misbehaving, and denied her allegation that he was not paying the children’s school fees.

Solomon denied the allegation of non-access to his room, saying he still loved his wife and the court should plead with her on his behalf to come back home. The president of the court, Mrs Olayinka Akomolede, adjourned the case till October 24, 2019 for judgment.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/27-year-old-housewife-seeks-dissolution-of-13-year-old-marriage.html

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by ForeThinker: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
The judge need lotta Wisdom here already...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by MadCow1: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ehen? She should give it to him jor..

What kind of mumu talk be this one?
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by yazga: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin grin
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by larj(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
Just wanted to be the first to comment well since I failed. Walks out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Sunofgod(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
Na wa ohh...
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by sawdi: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
13 years old marriage?

That means he married her when she was 14 and he was 27

84 Likes

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by DjdimpleNipple: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
I pity judges, dem go hear many cases from umu-mmmadu

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by emmyid(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
Yahoo ritualistic husband. But the broke version anyway.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by RexTramadol1: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
shocked

Person no sabi wu to follow sef

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Sunnycliff(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
So she married at the age of 14....

Child abuse to start with

18 Likes

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Lexusgs430: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
It's love....... He wants to dispose it off properly......

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Rosella1: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nothing wey person no go read! It's different if he has a fetish of wanting to smell her after intercourse. I Don tire abeg! lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by mrvitalis(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
27 years +13 years marriage ...= lie

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by farggie(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
Totally unacceptable.........in fact Igwe must hear this.
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by jworos(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
27yrs old, 13yrs of marriage, that’s the only thing I’m actually thinking about here! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by RichDad1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
Inside life.
Can anyone like this comment for no particular reason please?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
But our guy did not deny asking for the cloth?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
27 years old and been in mattaige for 13 years.
Doing the maths already.

10 Likes

Hm
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by kesmiraAutos: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
ThankGod this one no be the usual IGANDO COURT cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by vaxx: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
27 old lady ask for dissolution of 13 years old marriage. At what age did she get married? ""14"" basically the two wedded couple deserve a jail term.
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by mmadu4: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
very dirty wife. why use clothe to clean up ? what happened to washing the pussy with water?

18 Likes

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by uniqUN(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
shocked
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Opinedecandid(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
Congratulations to your family.
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by hopexter(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
Give it to him, or is he not your trusted Husband cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by eme2015(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
Avoid early marriage

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Worldbest281: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
the judge shouldn't dissolve the marriage jor

1 Like

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Mayflowa(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
maybe the husband is afraid too that she would use it. Anyhow human
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by vickyhow(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nothinq Musa no go see 4 qate!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts / Nostalgic Throwback: How 80s And 90s Kids Looked Like During Christmas / Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.