Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Help! I Want To Learn How To Program Games And Softwares - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help! I Want To Learn How To Program Games And Softwares (1294 Views)

First Thing First, Learn To Program! / How To Program Arduino Uno / Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Want To Learn How To Program Games And Softwares by Alexander1370(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Please help,i want to learn how to program games and softwares,i have great ideas but i can't create them. The issue is that i don't have any computer school around where i can learn how to program. I just want someone to guide me on where to start and how to start it and also take me through the entire process. Thanks,please help.
Re: Help! I Want To Learn How To Program Games And Softwares by blackCITIZEN(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Alexander1370:
Please help,i want to learn how to program games and softwares,i have great ideas but i can't create them. The issue is that i don't have any computer school around where i can learn how to program. I just want someone to guide me on where to start and how to start it and also take me through the entire process. Thanks,please help.
Drop your WhatsApp contact. And you are good..
Re: Help! I Want To Learn How To Program Games And Softwares by Alexander1370(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
blackCITIZEN:

Drop your WhatsApp contact. And you are good..
I am not on whatsapp,ma fone doesn't support whatsapp
Re: Help! I Want To Learn How To Program Games And Softwares by blackCITIZEN(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Alexander1370:
I am not on whatsapp,ma fone doesn't support whatsapp
Message me @ tonynd9@gmail.com
Re: Help! I Want To Learn How To Program Games And Softwares by Alexander1370(m): 12:05am On Dec 03, 2016
k
Re: Help! I Want To Learn How To Program Games And Softwares by Ekronton(m): 2:32am On Dec 03, 2016
do u have a laptop
Re: Help! I Want To Learn How To Program Games And Softwares by Alexander1370(m): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2016
nope,d 1 i was using got spoilt(screen damage)... Am hoping to get another 1 soon
Re: Help! I Want To Learn How To Program Games And Softwares by francollimasso: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Alexander1370:
when I started programming, I didn't hv a laptop I wrote programs on paper. but learn the basic of programming, then learn about data structure and algorithm. take videos tutorials and develop yourself, computer college won't help u much. with that you can pick any language and learn with ease. because the journey is now long with all this javascript framework changing like chameleon

(1) (Reply)

A Chat Bot In Memory Of My Late Dad / Java Pragramming (help) / Building A Kivy Andriod App. I Need Guidance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.