Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Technical Partner Needed (as Cto) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Technical Partner Needed (as Cto) (1285 Views)

Vacancy for CTO Of A Startup in Lagos / Need A Technical Partner (web & App Developer) / I Want To Learn Programming, What Are The Things Needed As A Beginner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technical Partner Needed (as Cto) by lykeiyke: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
In 2011 Mark Zuckerberg invited 5 people to his Harvard dorm room 12 years ago to discuss a business opportunity, only 2 showed up, Today they are billionaires.
TODAY, WE ARE INVITING SOMEONE!

HN Technologies is a fresh startup with a product predicted to be the next African Unicorn. We have secured seed funding and ready to roll out.
Only 2partners are in the current company structure. We have built the product and in need of a Technical partner to handle the 'long term' maintenance and servicing of the products. Equity and allowances are inclusive in the offer, and most of all, working with creative minds to build the a disrupting Product.

REQUIREMENT:
1. Knowledge in php/MySQL programming
2. Can use php framework (laravel in particular)
3. Familar with RESTful APIs
4. Java Programming

Interested person should call Ik, 08036428999.

DONT MISS THIS. Nothing is more expensive than a closed mind, and a missed opportunity.
Re: Technical Partner Needed (as Cto) by trytillmake(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2017
2011 abi 2001, call my number [check my signature] i am interested
Re: Technical Partner Needed (as Cto) by lykeiyke: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
trytillmake:
2011 abi 2001, call my number i am interested

and the number is..
Re: Technical Partner Needed (as Cto) by 4dor: 12:05am On Feb 19, 2017
lykeiyke:
In 2011 Mark Zuckerberg invited 5 people to his Harvard dorm room 12 years ago to discuss a business opportunity, only 2 showed up, Today they are billionaires.
TODAY, WE ARE INVITING SOMEONE!

HN Technologies is a fresh startup with a product predicted to be the next African Unicorn. We have secured seed funding and ready to roll out.
Only 2partners are in the current company structure. We have built the product and in need of a Technical partner to handle the 'long term' maintenance and servicing of the products. Equity and allowances are inclusive in the offer, and most of all, working with creative minds to build the a disrupting Product.

REQUIREMENT:
1. Knowledge in php/MySQL programming
2. Can use php framework (laravel in particular)
3. Familar with RESTful APIs
4. Java Programming

Interested person should call Ik, 08036428999.

DONT MISS THIS. Nothing is more expensive than a closed mind, and a missed opportunity.

This is false, five of them showed up and those five are known as the co founders, a simple Google search will clear your doubt, btw your pitch for a technical co founder is weak, you need to go back to your drawing board.
Re: Technical Partner Needed (as Cto) by lykeiyke: 12:29am On Feb 27, 2017
4dor:

This is false, five of them showed up and those five are known as the co founders, a simple Google search will clear your doubt, btw your pitch for a technical co founder is weak, you need to go back to your drawing board.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/facebook/9050646/I-turned-down-Facebook-Mark-Zuckerbegs-college-room-mate-admits-expensive-mistake.html
Re: Technical Partner Needed (as Cto) by lykeiyke: 12:32am On Feb 27, 2017
4dor:

According to his roommate, Dustin Moskovitz, "When Mark finished the site, he told a couple of friends ... then 'one' of them suggested putting it on the Kirkland House online mailing list, which was ... three hundred people."
Re: Technical Partner Needed (as Cto) by 4dor: 7:33am On Feb 27, 2017
lykeiyke:

According to his roommate, Dustin Moskovitz, "When Mark finished the site, he told a couple of friends ... then 'one' of them suggested putting it on the Kirkland House online mailing list, which was ... three hundred people."

https://www.google.com/m?q=Facebook+Co+founders

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Programming & I Don't Have A Pc. / Virtualdj 8.5 Mac Serial Number / Iis And Apache Apllication Server For Php Dev On Windows Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.