Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Help! My Parents Changed My Name - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! My Parents Changed My Name (928 Views)

I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Parents Changed My Name by simba1: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
How do I make that effective in my certs? As I am currently an undergraduate? PLS HELP!
Re: Help! My Parents Changed My Name by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
Maybe you should contact
simba1:
How do I make that effective in my certs? As I am currently an undergraduate? PLS HELP!
Maybe you should contact approach your school senate
Re: Help! My Parents Changed My Name by fhunn: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Do a change of name, i dont know where but they are usually like this

miss abc is now known as miss def. All previous document bearing miss abc are still valid...

Something like that.
Re: Help! My Parents Changed My Name by simba1: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
fhunn:
Do a change of name, i dont know where but they are usually like this

miss abc is now known as miss def. All previous document bearing miss abc are still valid...

Something like that.
THANK U SOMUCH. Affidavit right? After I do it, would I be able to start using the new names on exams/attendances/quizes?
Re: Help! My Parents Changed My Name by simba1: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
MykOnyxo:
Maybe you should contact Maybe you should contact approach your school senate
Ok thanks
Re: Help! My Parents Changed My Name by suzzy4God(f): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Op,try to discuss it with your course adviser first,let him direct you. if he ask you to change it officially, u can change ur name in a newspaper, like 5k+. Best wishes
Re: Help! My Parents Changed My Name by fhunn: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
simba1:
THANK U SOMUCH. Affidavit right? After I do it, would I be able to start using the new names on exams/attendances/quizes?

Ofcourse! But you might need to notify relevant authorities about the change of name while stating also that all documents prior to that date remain valid.
Re: Help! My Parents Changed My Name by simba1: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2016
suzzy4God:
Op,try to discuss it with your course adviser first,let him direct you. if he ask you to change it officially, u can change ur name in a newspaper, like 5k+. Best wishes
Ok. I'll do that. Thanks!
Re: Help! My Parents Changed My Name by simba1: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2016
fhunn:

Ofcourse! But you might need to notify relevant authorities about the change of name while stating also that all documents prior to that date remain valid.
Alright. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Between RSUST And ESUST Which Is Better / See List Of Accredited And Approved Jamb Centers In Your State / RE: I Have Seen My JAMB Result Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.