Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify (64435 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by contactmorak: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
This has gone viral on twitter, with over 91,000 retweets and 130,000 likes. According to the person who shared the photos, @TheYoungDevo, his uncle flashed a gun when the pastor officiating his wedding asked guests "if anyone doesn't want this couple to be together, speak now or forever hold you're peace." Lol.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/groom-flashes-gun-as-pastor-asked.html

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by contactmorak: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Try nonsense and get your head blown off gringrin

Anybody wey get intention to scatter the wedding go forget wetin He wan talk sharp sharp
gringrin

135 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Do i even have to say anything When the wife is always coming for weekend... At my place...

Yo flash gun,or not... Im there just for the jollof...

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by SafeDavid(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Not a bad idea. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Mimzyy(f): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
He knows he has jilted so many ladies so he doesn't wanna take chances grin grin grin

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Lincolnn2: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
LMAO. grin

the groom be like, 'dare raise your hand and prepare to meet your Maker'.

grin

29 Likes

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by madridguy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by ikp120(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
And the girl still wan marry such a dude? Abeg wetin concern agbero with overload? undecided wink grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Tolexander: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
If the pastor had known the groom had a gun with him, he would have said;

"if anyone doesn't want this couple to be together, speak now and or forever hold your peace".

Cos na Rest in Peace o after o!

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Emescot(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Guilty conscience groom... Funny tho but looks like a scene from a Hollywood video

9 Likes

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Anthony0094(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
i be like say the guy committment too much

"I MUST MARRY HER"

5 Likes

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Sunnymatey(m): 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Guy be like "Oya, if u get two heads comot come talk rubbish".

2 Likes

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by sinaj(f): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lwkmd! cheesy

Dude didn't want to take chances grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by SafeDavid(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
I see that people don't understand the humor behind his actions.

27 Likes

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by general111(m): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lol, this is hilarious. When you know you've broken lots of hearts cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by LorDBolton(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
SafeDavid:
I see that people don't understand the humor behind his actions.

I tire... even his facial expression shows he's goofing around

BUT if he ain't a law man it's worrying o, black man no fear e carry glock dey waka

2 Likes

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin,this is serious grin grin grin
Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by queencalipso(f): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Gangster nigger!! Babe got a strong man as a husby grin

8 Likes

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by SafeDavid(m): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
LorDBolton:

I tire... even his facial expression shows he's goofing around

BUT if he ain't a law man it's worrying o, black man no fear e carry glock dey waka

Carrying one is no big deal.
It's meant for protection so long it's registered with a licence to it.

5 Likes

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
This is hilarious. cheesy grin cheesy

Dude meant business, i like this.

1 Like

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Jayson1: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lol, the ex girlfriend and pastor needs to coordinate.

1 Like

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by NevetsIbot(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
lol.. Dare to talk.. Imma plant a bullet in ya head

1 Like

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by vchykp(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
lmao

4 Likes

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
lolz I had a sword on my wedding day too, e for make sense to behead any burouba kai grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Chidonc(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Abeg no be him fault, recession affect am also, him don calculate how much him spend for weddin jollof.
Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Gofwane(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Yeah, ma nigga. Gangster,Gangster that's what we yelling... grin
That is a sign of true love!

Try to put asunder, get your asss smoked out grin

5 Likes

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Franky826: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ma nigga

4 Likes

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by mofeoluwadassah: 1:16am On Dec 03, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 03, 2016
Wawa, Mumu, Akamu, gote, idiot
Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by classictechbuzz: 6:17am On Dec 03, 2016
Haha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival / The Fake Wedding I Attended Last. Week(my Experience) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.