Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Trained Copywriter For Hire: Name Your Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trained Copywriter For Hire: Name Your Price (310 Views)

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, / I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman / Sesame Seed Needed In Kano And Lagos. Quote Your Price... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trained Copywriter For Hire: Name Your Price by Teknomatiks: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hi there,

I know you want a professional copywriting service, and that's what I strive to give you.

I can write sales/landing page, email newsletters, social media ads, and so on.

I have samples and I'll show on request. I've written various articles on different blogs. So I've got experience as a freelance writer.

I've learnt the art and science of copywritting from world legends and experts. Let me unleash this creativity to sell your product or promote the services you offer.

The best part is that you have nothing to worry about my rates because I'll accept the amount you offer.

Send me a PM and let's get to work. You can also reach me at fouadulamin @ gmail . com

(1) (Reply)

Call For One On One Production Training Of This Hot Products. / Induction Of Members / Get Your TBC At A Cheaper Rate From Ðÿœÿ Ðÿœÿ Ðÿœÿ Ðÿœÿ Ðÿœÿ Tbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.