Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Ultimate Cycler Has Finally Crashed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ultimate Cycler Has Finally Crashed (3153 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultimate Cycler Has Finally Crashed by 9jamentors: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chai..e be like say alarm don blow as Ultimate Cycler site has finally crashed since yesterday with the hope that it will be restored since 7am today.

I pity all the people that have invested their money in this scheme..

God Punish Recession sha!

Drop your comments on this!!!
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Finally Crashed by Praise519(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
it didnt crash, its undergoing upgrade, as i post this now the offline page is still active, the live version will be active in no distant time. participants should be patient.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Finally Crashed by 9jamentors: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Praise519:
it didnt crash, its undergoing upgrade, as i post this now the offline page is still active, the live version will be active in no distant time. participants should be patient.

What are the proofs that this is not scams strategy to fool people
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Finally Crashed by vivvica(f): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
9jamentors:

Exactly , I think it has crashed Jarey
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Finally Crashed by virus05(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Praise519:
baba go sleep
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Finally Crashed by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
9jamentors:

how can one just be desirous of evil things? Now ask yourself. Why would they want to crash when they make millions from people logging into that site daily? And 2ndly, the money paid in doesn't go to the Ultimate Cycle account. All they do is to simply direct you to a fellow Nigerian you pay to. No kobo goes to them. So why would they desire to crash when there is no money to run away with? Nigerians sef!

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Finally Crashed by ausproxi(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
how can one just be desirous of evil things? Now ask yourself. Why would they want to crash when they make millions from people logging into that site daily? And 2ndly, the money paid in doesn't go to the Ultimate Cycle account. All they do is to simply direct you to a fellow Nigerian you pay to. No kobo goes to them. So why would they desire to crash when there is no money to run away with? Nigerians sef!

Tell them...

Some Nigerians with mumu mentality sha.

Op mind yourself o lipsrsealed
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
You dey give yourself hope grin grin grin
Praise519:
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin grin na wa for you o, you know wan learn
PresidentAtiku:
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Finally Crashed by Kakamorufu(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2016
I hope it hasn't oo
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Finally Crashed by chrissy3(m): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2016
If you think they don't have their personal syndicate of people that they pair people to as well then I pity you.This people continue to grow their account as people pair via some of their pwn inner room catel agent and the schemes core strength is based on the fact there is no central account money is being payed to and that gives people some sort of security .
Look don't be surprised they've got a cartel of upto 200people and each would be responsible for racking in 50million naira over the timeline of the business.don't be fooled,they don't need to collect all the money from nigerians but when they collect their target they are done with the business and of course some people gain from ponzi scheme but only early investors who've made enough money before it crashes.This is another wolf of wall street stunt happening in front of us.Wow
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Finally Crashed by EasyMoneyMaking: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2016
Wow, its sweet to be a MEMBER of WINNING and SUCCESSFUL TEAM, i am happy because the MEMBERS of OUR TEAM are smiling, be a member of moving train now and lets smiles together, check my signature for more info on HOW TO BE A MEMBER OF OUR SUCCESSFUL TEAM, again CONGRATS to OUR MEMBERS.
You made the right choice.
Re: Ultimate Cycler Has Finally Crashed by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2016
Cite:
grin grin grin na wa for you o, you know wan learn
who don learn now? Saddist

(1) (Reply)

Everyday Winning / Getting Cryptos Up To 25$ Monthly / Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.