Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally (3153 Views)

Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally / Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone / Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by adedejidamilare(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Most people spend hours daily online chatting and posting stuffs and literally make no money doing these things. on the contrary , they constantly think of buying data for subscription. Most people cant survive without being online at least even if its whatsapp for three straight days. i remember what happened the other day i was traveling to lagos. A young lady sat beside me and just because she forgot to buy airtime before the cab took off she had so much discomfort and was really unhappy. Her data subscription was out and by her countenence and action you would have seen easily that she wasnt herself.

this is how an average person is too. we cant do without our phones. have you ever lost your phone before. you know how hurtful the feeling is. humans are just addicted to their phones. Most companies know that you are addicted to your phone so to them its an opportunity to make money . Today MTN and other top telcom companies make billions from our addiction to phone. imagine 1,000,000 just buying #100 airtime daily thats a whopping 100 million naira naira daily. in thirty days you and i would have made MTN 3 billion naira richer without putting reference to data at all. When i first saw these figures i went blind for five seconds. i realised i will be foolish if i dont utilize the telecom/ mobile technology industry to my own advantage.

That led me to a discovery of an amazing business that pays people when others use their business platform to carry out these little transactions that eventually become mammoth cumulatively. today i earn in a month what my neighbors and relatives earn in 6 months. you will agree with me that its possible from the example i gave above

i dont want to enjoy this business alone . i can put you through as long as you are a hard working and you are willing to lnvest the start up capital (because any good business requires good capital) and you are willing to learn . but please note that this is not a ponzi scheme. This is serious business for serious minded business people willing to invest and work it.

Success doesn't happen by magic you have to create it.
Please just reach me by my number . don't drop email because its I know many people are not active on their emails. Thanks
Yours ,
Adedeji
+2348161735232

2 Likes

Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by kaz: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by michealdeco: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ur mobile number is nt correct
Pls reach me on mokpareke@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by GDoggedM: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
I'm active reach me here mecheokigbo@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by darling4u1: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Very active darlingtonchibundu@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by itzeminent: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Omoakaeminent@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by omotech: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
I'm also active by email omotech07@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by deeway200(m): 12:45am On Jun 13, 2017
dee1amazon@yahoo.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 13, 2017
truegreatmind@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by xclusive1989: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Omoreabdul20@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by dexoubie(m): 10:26am On Jun 13, 2017
adedejidamilare:
Most people spend hours daily online chatting and posting stuffs and literally make no money doing these things. on the contrary , they constantly think of buying data for subscription. Most people cant survive without being online at least even if its whatsapp for three straight days. i remember what happened the other day i was traveling to lagos. A young lady sat beside me and just because she forgot to buy airtime before the cab took off she had so much discomfort and was really unhappy. Her data subscription was out and by her countenence and action you would have seen easily that she wasnt herself.

this is how an average person is too. we cant do without our phones. have you ever lost your phone before. you know how hurtful the feeling is. humans are just addicted to their phones. Most companies know that you are addicted to your phone so to them its an opportunity to make money . Today MTN and other top telcom companies make billions from our addiction to phone. imagine 1,000,000 just buying #100 airtime daily thats a whopping 100 million naira naira daily. in thirty days you and i would have made MTN 3 billion naira richer without putting reference to data at all. When i first saw these figures i went blind for five seconds. i realised i will be foolish if i dont utilize the telecom/ mobile technology industry to my own advantage.

That led me to a discovery of an amazing business that pays people when others use their business platform to carry out these little transactions that eventually become mammoth cumulatively. today i earn in a month what my neighbors and relatives earn in 6 months. you will agree with me that its possible from the example i gave above

i dont want to enjoy this business alone . i can put you through as long as you are a hard working and you are willing to lnvest the start up capital (because any good business requires good capital) and you are willing to learn . but please note that this is not a ponzi scheme. This is serious business for serious minded business people willing to invest and work it.

Please just reach me by my number . don't drop email because its I know many people are not active on their emails. Thanks
Yours ,
Adedeji
+234816173523
The number isn't correct..pls connect me on chimaoubie7@gmail.com.. Tnx
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by Successdynamik: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2017
successdynamik@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by kayb2009: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2017
adedejidamilare:

Yours ,
Adedeji
+234816173523

what method did you infused? its an open forum. just say what the business is all about. I guess its not PIUNI or it is....
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by olaonex: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2017
reach me on 08059302706 whatsup
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by Ojskillz(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by Corlah: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Crownkola2012@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by JOHNLUCKY1: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
johnegbesu@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by yappie11187: 4:09am On Jun 15, 2017
yappie11187@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by easylife88: 5:57am On Jun 15, 2017
andrewfivver@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by dan6019(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2017
A lot of us read without actually paying attention to details. See the correct phone no just below the guy's post!!!
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by Dollabiz: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2017
More below
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by matoxy(m): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2017
penielopemipo@yahoo.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by Melvess(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2017
Ayowiseolaitan1@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by Richnero(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2017
adedejidamilare:

Yours ,
Adedeji
+234816173523
please reach me on anthony.richard37@yahoo.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by Corlah: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2017
Crownkola2012@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by didisky(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
d242m@yahoo.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by kaz: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
bakareupup@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Good And Genuine Investment,capital 3.5million / Getting Cryptos Up To 25$ Monthly / Simple Audience FB Extractor Alternative To Boost Your Sales.............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.