Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. (3978 Views)

Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by waternogetenemy: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2016

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by waternogetenemy: 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2016

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by baby124: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
This is Nigeria, not UK.Nigeria is an independent country and the U.K. and it's citizens have no say here and they have no rights here either. No one cares about their opinion in Nigeria. Same as they do not care about our opinion where their country is concerned.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by waternogetenemy: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Slowly Buhari is leading Nigeria into darkness.

From rigging election to unlawful detention and appointing of family and clan members to all arms of government to facilitate tyranny.

The Judge handling Nnamdi case is his family member. Inec is controled by his clan member. The world is taking note, Nigeria is fully aware, it is once we will together rise to resist and that will mark the end of Buhari Tyranny.

Can we be certain that EL Zakzaky is still alive? Buhari! Buhari! Buhari!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
laughing my brains out grin comedians grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
waternogetenemy:
Slowly Buhari is leading Nigeria into darkness.

From rigging election to unlawful detention and appointing of family and clan members to all arms of government to facilitate tyranny.

The Judge handling Nnamdi case is his family member. Inec is controled by his clan member. The world is taking note, Nigeria is fully aware, it is once we will together rise to resist and that will mark the end of Buhari Tyranny.

Can we be certain that EL Zakzaky is still alive? Buhari! Buhari! Buhari! Receive sense!!

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by waternogetenemy: 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sooner rather than later, the chicken will come home to roost.

Buhari can employ all the mallams into the Judiciary as he likes, they will stand and watch a higher power overrun their Kangaroo court.

In a months time, we say goodbye to Lying Crooked Obama, i am counting the dayz and can't wait for Trump Presidency.

That is wen we know just how powerful Buhari really is. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by fabuloz1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
baby124:
This is Nigeria, not UK.Nigeria is an independent country and the U.K. and it's citizens have no say here and they have no rights here either. No one cares about their opinion in Nigeria. Same as they do not care about our opinion where their country is concerned.
You sit at your home typing nonsense. Even officials in Aso Rock shivers when they are hearing such news let alone you that could go out in the street to protest and get shot. grin If UN has passed resolution for biafra to come to fruition,can you fight for your country with the world soldiers if the need arises? You talking about a country's sovereingty,how did US invade iraq? Or iraq doean't have sovereingty too? grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by mrvitalis(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
The charges against nnamdi Kanu is treason and as such can't be bailed.. . If he is found guilty (which is obvious he is as i have watched video of him soliciting money for arms to fight the Nigerian state) ... It will only take a presidential pardon to stop him from death which is the punishment for his offence...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by waternogetenemy: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
fabuloz1:

You sit at your home typing nonsense. Even officials in Aso Rock shivers when they are hearing such news let alone you that could go out in the street to protest and get shot. grin If UN has passed resolution for biafra to come to fruition,can you fight for your country with the world soldiers if the need arises? You talking about a country's sovereingty,how did US invade iraq? Or iraq doean't have sovereingty too? grin

The masturbators will sit and be talking nonsense. Can dey go out and protest knowing fully well they will be murdered by a coward army that has never won any war?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by Khd95(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Bubu Hold am tight oo.
Lolgrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
angry
He dat the gods wants to kill will first make deaf

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by asorocker: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
The charges against nnamdi Kanu is treason and as such can't be bailed.. . If he is found guilty (which is obvious he is as i have watched video of him soliciting money for arms to fight the Nigerian state) ... It will only take a presidential pardon to stop him from death which is the punishment for his offence...

what really is treason who si more of a treasonable felonist , the person who won an election without a secondary school certificate and refusing to step aside preferring to hold on tenatiously to the seat of power by manipulating judicary processes refusing to even maintain peace in the country through the non arrest of the actual treasonable felonist herdsmen who are going about with ammunitions and dangerous weapons slaughtering farmers e.t.c or the person who threathened to pull money to buy arms to secede from the country , something he never did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by mrvitalis(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
asorocker:

what really is treason who si more of a treasonable felonist , the person who won an election without a secondary school certificate and refusing to step aside preferring to hold on tenatiously to the seat of power by manipulating judicary processes refusing to even maintain peace in the country through the non arrest of the actual treasonable felonist herdsmen who are going about with ammunitions and dangerous weapons slaughtering farmers e.t.c or the person who threathened to pull money to buy arms to secede from the country , something he never did.

U really think PDP knew Buhari was not qualified and didn't approach the court?? Stop dreaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by adonis89(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
dis man who claims to b Igbo. U just can't hide d Yoruba in u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by tollyboy5(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
bhuari is very qualified ogbeni! stop saying what people are not bothered about

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by mrvitalis(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
adonis89:
dis man who claims to b Igbo. U just can't hide d Yoruba in u
I am igbo.. And i am proud to be igbo... Even if u want to fight Biafra u will never succed with nnamdi Kanu approach.... he committed treason n the punishment is death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by OILSOUP: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

I am igbo.. And i am proud to be igbo... Even if u want to fight Biafra u will never succed with nnamdi Kanu approach.... he committed treason n the punishment is death

If u be igbo be abi ofemmanuuu man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by glassjar1: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

Go hang yourslf. Impostor . Igbo indeed . What has bein Igbo got to do with anything . Put him to trial first . What is treason ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by mrvitalis(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
glassjar1:

Go hang yourslf. Impostor . Igbo indeed . What has bein Igbo got to do with anything . Put him to trial first . What is treason ?
He is on trail and the judge has denied him bail so relax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
waternogetenemy:
The stubborn fly always follow the corpse to the grave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kEQN1STBcc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QegiQDRp4pI&ab_channel=OkeyUgwuhappinessman

But the court said he must spend the Christmas, new year and Easter there na. From the look of things, he will be there till 2019. At least some of the Oloshos in Lagos will rest, they will miss Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
ATIKU would grant him that pardon come 2019 cool
Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by dreamwords: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

He commited no treason my man, he is fighting for the liberation of his people
Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by mrvitalis(m): 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

ATIKU would grant him that pardon come 2019 cool
A Muslim northerner?? Tot they want to islamise Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by basilo102: 1:19am On Dec 03, 2016
mrvitalis:
he solicited arms for self defense against invading Fulani herdsmen
Re: Buhari Will Hold Nnamdi Despite Global Condemnation. by ChimaAdeoye: 2:44am On Dec 03, 2016
[size=13pt]Buhari should hold Nnamdi Kanu and even kill more Biafrans.It is a sacrifice those people have given for Biafra. Their death isn't in vain

In the end, Buhari's actions have helped the Biafran struggle more than anything else to become a global topic than if he simply was smart enough to ignore it.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Atiku's Statements On Their Defection To PDP / Late Umaru Musa Son Campaign Poster Out Col.abdulaziz Musa Yar Adua Of Kastina / Pastor Odumeje (the Lion Himself) Has Confirmed His Prophecy About Corona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.