Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Stop Complaining Of No Money, Start Production Of These Hot Products. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stop Complaining Of No Money, Start Production Of These Hot Products. (605 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: How To Make 6 To 7 Figure Selling Hot Products / Free Training: How To Grow A Profitable E-commerce Business Plus Hot Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Complaining Of No Money, Start Production Of These Hot Products. by goodbay: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hello my fellow nairalanders. If you are the type that have been complaining of this recession or this hard times, probably you dont know what to do again or you are thinking of what else you can go into that will earn you extra income, Then congrats to you. Why can't you come for the training of the production of this hot products. Cos they are daily consuming products in the market and around your neighbourhood. I now train people on this hot products which are Nail dissolver and removal,Aftershaving lotion,Thinner for paint,shampoo and methylated spirits. I will also show you market for it,where and how you can sell it to the market and within your neighbourhood.I also train on some products as well that are not mention here. Each product training goes for 5k. But if you want training on more than a product there will be reduction of price. For more info you can call me on this nos 07031081682 or 09099216025.

(1) (Reply)

MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers / Does It Mean That All Confirmed Mavro Is Frozen For A Month Instead Of 2 Weeks / Got Itunes Giftcards For Sale? Come In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.