Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi (48395 Views)

Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi / Ministers, Governors Should Undergo Drug Test, Says Sanusi / CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by internetgangste: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin

I fear for Sanusi's freedom

Buhari will soon order DSS and EFCC to clamp down on Emir Sanusi for speaking the obvious truth.
[/size]

There is nothing like obvious truth, he is only telling us what we already know. Nigeria had better chances of being self-sufficient when he was in govt. but did nothing, now just like a million other Nigerian he's a critic.

I don't want to say much.
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by Doyin2(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
internetgangste:

There is nothing like obvious truth, he is only telling us what we already know. Nigeria had better chances of being self-sufficient when he was in govt. but did nothing, now just like a million other Nigerian he's a critic.

I don't want to say much.

Thank you.

This is the time for the ''experts'' out of government, to shine with various postulations.

I am stating with full authority, that the only quick fix to our present predicament is a fundamental rise in oil price and output.Please quote me any where!

We are paying for the mistakes of the past,for allowing oil to be the only major source of forex!

The problem can only be fixed on the long run,not short run,via economic diversification and export oriented high productivity.

Bad news,my long run is not less than 4 years!

However,if we wake up tomorrow to see oil price at $100,and then stable for at least 6 months,then I can assure you that the recession would disappear within the short run!
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by ernieboy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Doyin2:
A lot of people on Nairaland have comprehension challenges.

All the issues raised by Sanusi had been there long before Buhari came to power.

Did major spending on recurrent expenditure rather than capital ,start with Buhari? NO.Could the trend be reversed within 2 years?No.Not even withing 4 years!

Was the bulk of the N4,7 trillion debt incurred during Buhari's government? NO.I disagree with Sanusi on this,perhaps he had been misquoted.

Sanusi did recognise the fact that the drop in oil price contributed to our current predicament,decline in economic growth..Was this within Buhari's control? No.

Sanusi was referring to the FG(Past and present) and not BUhari as a person.

The truth about Nigeria's economic recession (only genuine economist would understand) is that even the best economists in the world can not avert or reverse it in the short term.You can sack the whole ministers and even buhari and bring in new people,the problem would still be there,at least in the short run.

Let Sanusi give us his own right policies, whether it would not follow the same fate,at least in the short run,without a fundamental rise in oil price and out put.

It took Obama about 7 years to reverse the misfortune of USA even at that ,the country, with the best economists in the world has not fully recovered from recession.We would be damn lucky if our own recovery comes faster,without the rise in oil price and out put.truth is very bitter!

Those wishing death for Buhari might not even be around before the end of his tenure!
yeah, yeah it took Obama donkey years to revive U.S. economy blah blah blah. but Americans were aware of his plan, his roadmap and policies. Buhari has no economic plan or at least most Nigerians are unaware of it.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by deebsman1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
A fact that has been there for quiet a while.
IdisuleOurOwn:
Nigeria produce 1 barrel for 80 Nigerians, Saudi produce 1 for 3 Saudis cry.
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by amybas: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
AceRoyal:
As it stands now,Nigeria is FINISHED COMPLETELY.If this government continues with its grand deception,bad governance and unhealthy policies, NIGERIA WILL BE COMPLETELY FINISHED

All we need now is innovative governance and not all these shallow minded antics of this present government.
wAll we need now is Biafra
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Subhanallah!!!
This country is deep sheat
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by chimauga(m): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Who can buy stock fishes

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by amybas: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
olaric:
our only problem is this parasites called Nigeria

A thief is a thief regardless of tribe or colour. Now listen to this: The South West or if you like call it "Afonjas" didn't cry this much when the South East voted in support of Shagari in 1979. The problem with you guys is that you nag too much. Perhaps, I should add this too: No tribe is benefiting more from this situation we have found ourselves in this country more than the South East. Want to know how? You guys are "killing" us by inflating the prices of goods while shouting Buhari!!! Buhari!!! Buhari!!!
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by Carmal90(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Tolexander:
Now, Sanusi is saying the obvious truth!

Then, when he was shouting about the unremitted tens of billion dollars by NNPC as the CBN Governor, during Jonathan's administration, he was saying the obvious lie!

Nigerians and double standard!

So where is dat billions dollar now?? Jonathan is not d president again
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by Peterwins(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
He said no one was willing to lend to the Nigerian government, further stating that “if senate approved, I want to see who will lend you $30billion when you have five exchange rates”.

My main concern with the current monetary policies of the CBN is the issue of multiple exchange rates. These multiple rates gives more room for undue speculation and manipulation which further devalues the naira creating an unhealthy financial system riddled with so much uncertainty in monetary policy direction.

The multiple exchange rate policy should be stopped forthwith. How can a car (or any other vehicle) have multiple steering wheels?
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by mayorchelsea(m): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Pls don't be daft, immediate former governor of Bayelsa is not Alamasiegha.
I thought you were more daft because you said former governors and you weren't specific, he mentioned one of the former governors and you called him daft?This same Sanusi was castigated and called all sorts of names because he insisted that NNPC under Diezani didn't remit some monies into the treasury and was suspended indefinitely and replaced by Emefiele.Because Diezani was of some people's tribe, Sanusi was branded a liar and disgraced but now you guys see Sanusi as an objective person?It's why no one takes people who are controlled by their emotions seriously.

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by Doyin2(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
ernieboy:

yeah, yeah it took Obama donkey years to revive U.S. economy blah blah blah. but Americans were aware of his plan, his roadmap and policies. Buhari has no economic plan or at least most Nigerians are unaware of it.

Please stop re-echoing mischief makers. Initially they said there was no economic team.Pleaes,there is an economic pLAN and policy.Not even Sanusi can say otherwise.His own believe is that they are not the right ones.

Few Examples of Economic plan/policy

1.Import substitution/restriction.This is yielding result for our local manufactures and farmers.
2.Massive investment in infrastructure such as roads,rail and power .(on going,including the proposal to borrow $30billion dollars)
3.The fight against corruption is part of a sound economic plan.No economic development in a very corrupt environment.
4.Social intervention programmes
5.Economic diversification via ,agriculture and solid minerals
6.TSA implementation to properly monitor government revenue and block economic leakages.

etc.

My brother,these are not Short term Fixes!
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by freeze001(f): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Observing.

I stand for the truth only.

Not typing anything here.
type ur normal nonsense na if ur hand no go bend..lol
I'm surprised you know how to spell truth
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by Hanendez(m): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
GOD if we ever offend you abeg forgive us, give that ani mal on the throne partial stroke or jus help us retire that thing cry
Do not mock God. It may cost you your life.
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Tolexander:
Now, Sanusi is saying the obvious truth!

Then, when he was shouting about the unremitted tens of billion dollars by NNPC as the CBN Governor, during Jonathan's administration, he was saying the obvious lie!

Nigerians and double standard!
infact ehn my broda! dats why we wil never grow
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by micfoley: 12:14am On Dec 03, 2016
Hmmmm, see gbege
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by loomer: 12:18am On Dec 03, 2016
Paperwhite:
That is how the zombie spirit works-always denying the obvious.

Not everyone wey no support ur view be zombie.

Same man wey run mouth nai we see for same pix with buhari.

So make him go sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by Bimpe29: 2:06am On Dec 03, 2016
Unfortunately, PMB does not want to recognize this simple truth, that economy under his watch is deteriorating more than we thought. He lacks the capacity to manage mega economy like ours.
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by kassy777: 2:23am On Dec 03, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
GOD if we ever offend you abeg forgive us, give that ani mal on the throne partial stroke or jus help us retire that thing cry
amen. But are you requesting for partial wetin? Ok, just go to You Tube and type in the ''real Buhari. You will not doubt ask God for full bast stroke.
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by kassy777: 2:28am On Dec 03, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin

I fear for Sanusi's freedom

Buhari will soon order DSS and EFCC to clamp down on Emir Sanusi for speaking the obvious truth.
[/size]
Buhari will first link any of his accounts to Dasuki and ask efcc to invade him 12;00 hours in the night.
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by homeboy232(m): 2:33am On Dec 03, 2016
Doyin2:
A lot of people on Nairaland have comprehension challenges.

All the issues raised by Sanusi had been there long before Buhari came to power.

Did major spending on recurrent expenditure rather than capital ,start with Buhari? NO.Could the trend be reversed within 2 years?No.Not even withing 4 years!

Was the bulk of the N4,7 trillion debt incurred during Buhari's government? NO.I disagree with Sanusi on this,perhaps he had been misquoted.

Sanusi did recognise the fact that the drop in oil price contributed to our current predicament,decline in economic growth..Was this within Buhari's control? No.

Sanusi was referring to the FG(Past and present) and not BUhari as a person.

The truth about Nigeria's economic recession (only genuine economist would understand) is that even the best economists in the world can not avert or reverse it in the short term.You can sack the whole ministers and even buhari and bring in new people,the problem would still be there,at least in the short run.

Let Sanusi give us his own right policies, whether it would not follow the same fate,at least in the short run,without a fundamental rise in oil price and out put.

It took Obama about 7 years to reverse the misfortune of USA even at that ,the country, with the best economists in the world has not fully recovered from recession.We would be damn lucky if our own recovery comes faster,without the rise in oil price and out put.truth is very bitter!

Those wishing death for Buhari might not even be around before the end of his tenure!
u are not making sense , failure like u always try to use America as an example for your mess .. Truth is that pmb is s failure, wrong man for the job, its abnormal to devalue naira from 197 up to 480 naira, pmb is clueless and he's just playing trying and error card , the only reason why the masses are not worried is because of scam , 70% of young generation are already into cyber crimes , gamblings and rituals for quick money ,.. U are not making sense , Nigeria is a failed state under fake pmb APC government , western/ USA Obama puppet , brain dead illiterate military dictator ,,una never see anything ...

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by kassy777: 2:41am On Dec 03, 2016
Miles300:
Just a simple explanation a layman can understand , very direct nd straight to the point , not technically in recession nd all those stupid grammar dey use to deceive Nigerians !! Sometimes I try to agree wit Ruben abati that there are strong demons in aso rock ! This administration is so unserious and lacks ethics in how a government is suppose to be run , GEJ caused this and that , is GEJ also responsible for disorganization of this administration , is GEJ also responsible for lack of good policies in this administration ?
every things about this government is zik zack and without direction. dss performing the functions of police, while police is going for the functoins of dss. Economic policies, highly disorganised, incompetent level, very high. Senselessness, very high, dumbness, damn too high

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by DedeNkem: 2:43am On Dec 03, 2016
What sanusi said is true but we must not forget that Sanusi himself used CBN money as if it was his birthright.

He lavished a lot on himself and spent more in the north!

All politicians both present and past are corrupt!
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by benavatar(m): 3:18am On Dec 03, 2016
ahaz:
And Gods reply to your prayers: my son, my son....enjoy the change you seek, don't drag me into this.
grin
grin grin cheesy wink wink wink
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by Deem: 3:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Nigerians are quick to criticize...One day you stupid gullible youths will get there and see the magic you will perform....Bunch of mumus!!!
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 03, 2016
Buhari is a MONUMENTAL DISASTER!..tufiakwa!!!
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by rose54321: 4:28am On Dec 03, 2016
I'm impressed, he not like the other "eye service" economists.
Who believe our problem was caused and is still being caused by the past administration.
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by Ahmeduana(m): 4:34am On Dec 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Observing.
I stand for the truth only.
Not typing anything here.
AT LEAST TRY TO SHAME THE DEVIL FOR ONCE NOW!
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 03, 2016
God, pls do the needful to this naija pharoh!
...we can't continue like this!
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by DonMekino(m): 4:50am On Dec 03, 2016
u guys instead of addressing d issue will cum here to bash one another....its apparent dat Nigeria sold a monkey to buy dog....ihe ntukwu still dey our house

a bird dat flew from d ground to d anthills, is still on the ground... we stopped a slow moving vehicle taking us slowly to nowhere and then entered one in reverse taking us to doom fast..
God save us from us plz!!!
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by ZUBY77(m): 5:42am On Dec 03, 2016
I have always liked this Sanusi man.
He is always blunt with the truth.
I said this last week, who will lend money to a government that has no stable exchange rate .
Re: CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 03, 2016
byrron:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
God, abeg naaa
let give buhari time to fix things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion / Dino Melaye Rocks Crazy Jeans / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.