Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Which Way Nigeria ( The Sleeping Youth) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Way Nigeria ( The Sleeping Youth) (458 Views)

Coalition For Nigeria – The Urgency Of Now! By Donald Duke / Igbo Finally Awaken The Sleeping Devil...wahala De! / Arise O' Sleeping Youth Of Nigeria! (A Call For Change) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Way Nigeria ( The Sleeping Youth) by baddest04: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
The only thing that is constant is change , but the change at hand is not the change we want, I remember a song in my primary school days "pqrent listen to ur children, we are the leaders of tomorrow********* e.t.c. from the north to the south, east to the west, we still hear the same name that has been ruling since independence. Murtala was the head of state at a tender age, yakubu gowon, babaginda and co... here they are meddling into politics..... I urge if a party can start from nairaland, mainly by youth, contriution will be voluntarily, I want a political party made up of youth. Unity is all we want, we need fresh bkood and new talents...... remember those that made america great were once Amateurs........together we can do it

1 Like

Re: Which Way Nigeria ( The Sleeping Youth) by xendra: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
woulda been nice, but its the same nigerians. if those youth enter they too would grow old and wouldnt want to leave it for the youth
Re: Which Way Nigeria ( The Sleeping Youth) by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
after ATIKU 2019
Re: Which Way Nigeria ( The Sleeping Youth) by baddest04: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Yes u are right, buh together, we can correct this, only if we believe
Re: Which Way Nigeria ( The Sleeping Youth) by bettercreature(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
after ATIKU 2019
We dont need a ATIKU,he is one of the most corrupt politicians we have in Nigeria and he should be in jail by now if he was born in china or any western nation
I know you guys love him because he is one of the advocates of true federalism but let me tell you the true,this man is very smart and he knows exactly what igbos want to hear
He is a crook he can not be trust no president can implement true federalism in Nigeria let alone a man from a powerful northern cabals
We need somebody like Ribadu or El-rufai
Re: Which Way Nigeria ( The Sleeping Youth) by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
bettercreature:
We dont need a ATIKU,he is one of the most corrupt politicians we have in Nigeria and he should be in jail by now if he was born in china or any western nation
I know you guys love him because he is one of the advocates of true federalism but let me tell you the true,this man is very smart and he knows exactly what igbos want to hear
He is a crook he can not be trust no president can implement true federalism in Nigeria let alone a man from a powerful northern cabals
We need somebody like Ribadu or El-rufai
We the youths have chosen ATIKU, better join us so that your vote would count
Re: Which Way Nigeria ( The Sleeping Youth) by baddest04: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

We the youths have chosen ATIKU, better join us so that your vote would count
everybody with his/her own opinion but can u check his age, and wen its 2019 how old will he be, are we moving forward or backward....... we the youth needs to wise up and say no to bribery

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Gov, Nasir El- Rufai, In Ghana As An Election Observer (photos) / Has APC Being Able To Fulfil This Promise? / EXCLUSIVE: How SSS Submitted Two Contradictory Reports On EFCC Boss, Magu, To Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.