Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,369 members, 7,857,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... (1568 Views)

There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum / Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death / Five Similar Traits I Have Noticed In APC Members On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Surfing nairaland, have become quite an hobby to pass away time.. . But, in the process of browsing through nairaland, there are 3 things, I have noticed ... wink wink

1. BUHARI AND JONATHAN SUPPORTERS

There is this way, u can know, who is supporting buhari or Jonathan, always blaming buhari for anything, either good or bad, and always praising Jonathan, either good or bad , whenever, a comment enters, even, if it is a rubbish post, u see ppl liking the comment, due to their love or hate for buhari/Jonathan..

2. IBO GUYS ARE THE MOST PLENTY ON NAIRALAND

Seriously, ibo guys dominate nairaland, with the way, they comment, likes for every comment, and the constant abuse against Yoruba and Hausa ppl....

[/i]3. ETHNIC WARS ON NAIRALAND

[i]The ethnic wars are frustrating, if anything, happens, it would quickly be turned into an ethnic war, and no abuse to the igbo ppl, but most times they start the fight, and the yoruba ppl respond to the abuse. . Though, it seems, Hausa ppl don't really have enough time on nairaland to waste on replying such annoying messages..

NOTE

Am a Yoruba boy cool

1 Like

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by truthspeaks: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Afonjas, Igbos, aboki, or NCAN tins

1 Like

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by eleko1: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Those gala and lacasa boys are nuisance. Thank u

6 Likes

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
eleko1:
undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by FastShipping: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
olaade714:
Surfing nairaland, have become quite an hobby to pass away time.. . But, ih the process of browsing through nairaland, there are 3 things, I have noticed ... wink wink

1. BUHARI AND JONATHAN SUPPORTERS

There is this way, u can know, who is supporting buhari or Jonathan, always blaming buhari for anything, either good or bad, and always praising Jonathan, either good or bad , whenever, a comment enters, even, if it is a rubbish, u see ppl liking the comment, due to their love or hate for buhari/Jonathan..

2. IBO GUYS ARE THE MOST PLENTY ON NAIRALAND

Seriously, ibo guys dominate nairaland, with the way, they comment, likes for every comment, and the constant abuse against Yoruba and Hausa ppl....

[/i]3. ETHNIC WARS ON NAIRALAND

[i]The ethnic wars are frustrating, if anything, happens, it would quickly be turned into an ethnic war, and no abuse to the igbo ppl, but most times they start the fight, and the yoruba ppl respond to the greetings.. . Though, it seems, Hausa ppl don't really have enough time on nairaland to waste on replying such annoying messages..

NOTE

Am a Yoruba boy cool

I just hate it when someone starts a sentence with "Am a" instead of "I am" so so so....

9 Likes

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by seunny4lif(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
I'm not understanding

1 Like

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by eleko1: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by Young03(m): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
its al about fun

1 Like

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by bigtt76(f): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
Price of Garri, Vaseline Crew and Picshure or adonbelieveit crew tongue
Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by bigtt76(f): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
cheesy grin tongue

FastShipping:

I just hate it when someone starts a sentence with "Am a" instead of "I am" so so so....
Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by profhezekiah: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
sorry ooooo over-syllabus,just what to show off
FastShipping:

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by Opakan2: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
OP work on your English.. Too poor for my liking

pick up common mistakes in English and read.. or look it up on the internet
Don't you see how our Queen here beautifies English language? Improve and step up your game

cheers!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Opakan2:
OP work on your English.. Too poor for my liking

pick up common mistakes in English and read.. or look it up on the internet
Don't you see how our Queen here beautifies English language? Improve and step up your game

cheers!

OK angry..
Ppl sha angry
Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by HtwoOw: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ya, they are always starting the insults, but when you reply thier insults thier bosses in power ban you for weeks, they call all Yoruba afonja but you call flat head , thier oga bans you

And yes they are thousands of not hundreds of thousands on Nairaland, each one averages 5 profile used to insult and cause trouble they know when you are banned and laugh at you for it

What some people are saying about it being fun is actually serious and the hate, anger will continue, even probably get worse

Bottom line remains that Jonathan is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria, even the corruption was not this bad, those who looted are not willing or able to spend thier money, billions buried in the ground and they still come here and blame Buhari for rècéssìon

It's not funny, he nor funny at all

5 Likes

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by Edwinmason(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
what about the foolish nairalander who insult people anyhow
Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by ChilledPill: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
gringringringringringrin
Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by ShootToKill: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2016
Shebi una junk Ewedu propagandists made everyone believe Ibos are illiterates who don't go to school but only trade. I bet the era of internet have hit you with the hardest reality. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2016
As a member on this politics section one or two times mynd44 must have done this to you grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by dumie(f): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2016
This write-up is all shades of truths. Tribal bigots full nl,They have this uncanny way of bringing up tribal wars into any topic..

2 Likes

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by Tonyosas101(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2016
Wooow. Nice one
Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by modsmustdie: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2016
eleko1:
While the human head and human parts hawker are way more nuisance

10 Likes

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by FreeGlobe(f): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2016
dumie:
This write-up is all shades of truths. Tribal bigots full nl,They have this uncanny way of bringing up tribal wars into any topic..
shun tribalism
Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by ivandragon: 6:32am On Dec 04, 2016
1. everyone is entitled to support whom they like.

the problem is because those who support PMB have no positives to highlight about his regime, so they take solace is bashing GEJ & everything about him. the thinking is that if GEJ can be painted black enough, they can justify the failings of PMB.

& GEJ supporters are of the opinion that if you refuse to see any good in GEJ, then the flaws of PMB will be shouted about from the rooftops.

2. every tribe has its good & bad sides.

no tribe wants to be seen as inferior to the other, hence they go overboard to defend their tribes. at the end of the day, its the empty skulls that resort to such rubbish, because in Nigeria, every tribe gets f##ked by the BIG DADDY TRIBE... The Fulanis.

as for Igbos being more than Yorubas, that's a figment of the OP's imagination. it all depends on the topic. if its a topic the Yorubas feel they have a better moral stand, they will bash the Igbos, & vice versa.

3. the anonymity provided by NairaLand gives room for rudeness & uncouth behaviour.

just link NairaLand accounts to Facebook account & watch the hate speech die a natural death...

no one truly wants to be identified as a tribal bigot because at the end of the day, we all have friends outside our own tribes... good, valuable friends.

4. I hope we get a lot of intermarriages in Nigeria, it will be one way to strengthen our unity & bridge the ethnic divide.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2016
Op your statement seems biase..

You concentrated more on the ibos rather than other tribe..
You tagged the mods ibos
You tagged majority of viewers ibos..
You might just be tribalistic also..

You should have left it neutral, but it seems you are indirectly starting another tribal thread eventually.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by kingwax7007: 6:54am On Dec 04, 2016
Igbos are plenty, but biafrans are few.
Na the biafrans dey make noise...

There is a difference between Igbos are biafrans cheesy

I am not abusing them oo... Na natural trait Sha.. grin

Igbos get sense, biafrans no get ...

Re: 3 Very Important Things I Have Noticed In Nairaland... by kettle84(m): 7:01am On Dec 04, 2016
HtwoOw:
Ya, they are always starting the insults, but when you reply thier insults thier bosses in power ban you for weeks, they call all Yoruba afonja but you call flat head , thier oga bans you

And yes they are thousands of not hundreds of thousands on Nairaland, each one averages 5 profile used to insult and cause trouble they know when you are banned and laugh at you for it

What some people are saying about it being fun is actually serious and the hate, anger will continue, even probably get worse

Bottom line remains that Jonathan is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria, even the corruption was not this bad, those who looted are not willing or able to spend thier money, billions buried in the ground and they still come here and blame Buhari for rècéssìon

It's not funny, he nor funny at all
question you should ask is :how long shall we continue to blame Jonathan for Buhari cluelessness?

what happened to all the billions recovered loot?

what happened to trillions of revenue generated since last year?

do you think Buhari is looting?

don you think Buhari fought to win to loot?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari Praying In The Mosque / Meet Adeniyi Adeyemi, The New President-general Of The World Youth Organization / APC Northern Musicians Forum To Stay Away From 2face Planned Protest Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.