Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) (43099 Views)

Washing The Toys : Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars - Nigerians React / Recent Photo Of Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi, The Man Who Designed The Nigerian Flag / Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) by MrPRevailer(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
ojun50:
D question nw is which of d detergent is he using

Buhari-made anti-cuaruption detergent.
Re: President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) by MChaze25(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
He needs a washing machine before 2019 catches up with him
Re: President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) by ThesailorR: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hmmmmm i am really confused who is apc and who is pdp ?
I ask this question genuiely cos wen one moves from one party to the next does that party wash him from all his previous sins. Cos all i see is the same animals moving fom point A to B to C then Back to A. My only pain is that idiotas like you and i will stand out there and be fighting for people who have no care in the world whether we live or die but only that their stomach is satisfied

Apc or pdp who cares what we need is good governance and not idiots
Re: President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) by okriches(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
HtwoOw:
Washing Nigeria clean through fight against corruption

It's making sense how I wish PDP didn't use color green on thier flag /emblem it's a disgrace to what Nigerian flag stands for

[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]and the same shameless people are the once running things in apc.
Re: President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) by KardinalZik(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
On a second thought... He may be washing away the meaning of what the Nigerian flag symbolise
Re: President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) by Billygee2u: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
topstory:
Classic! Buhari in action.

Designed By A Nigerian Painter

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/12/classic-president-buhari-in-action/
he is only holding the green part ,meaning he is selective in his fake corruption war
Re: President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) by MChaze25(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
What happens to the washing machine?
Old man washing our flag as we wait tirelessly
SMH
Re: President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) by bikefab(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
A more suitable proffession for PMB, a laundry man.
Re: President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) by chernest2002: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
This painter need to go back to school because buhari don't have all this lapse, his lapse suppose be like Skeleton as it be.
Re: President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) by mindtricks: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Tolexander:
How about cleaning Nigeria, removing the stain caused by PDP and rinsing with Dirty water of APC?

That is what seems to be happening grin grin

They are all same of same. Where've you been bro, been a long time?
Re: President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) by enitey(f): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Tolexander:
Another thing I noticed on the picture;

The President is holding the green part which doesn't need much concentration as much as the white part of the flag.

Moral: The President needs to concentrate more on the part of governance that will benefit the citizen.

Wow

Wow
Re: President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) by enitey(f): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
GossipHeart:

This man is naturally clueless

Always looking like a rat on mensuration

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) by Tolexander: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
mindtricks:

They are all same of same. Where've you been bro, been a long time?
lol bro, grin

I've always been around o!
Re: President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) by tmxme(m): 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Bet9ja... Saving the boys in times of recession...

Re: President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) by nedekid: 1:31am On Mar 07
profhezekiah:
Well done baba trying to cleanse Nigeria of d stain n blemish put on her
Hope you can still say that with benefit of hindsight, 8 years later.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) by nedekid: 1:34am On Mar 07
martineverest:
washing pdp's dirty linen of corruption
With benefit of hindsight, do you still maintain the same position, or you have finally realized your folly. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition / Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch / PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.