Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Ultimate Cycler Coming Back Soonest In A Grand Style - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ultimate Cycler Coming Back Soonest In A Grand Style (1553 Views)

Are You Still Surviving On Salary? You May Choke Soonest - Try This / CBN Might Legalise The Use Of Bitcoin As Means Of Payment Soonest / Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultimate Cycler Coming Back Soonest In A Grand Style by classictechbuzz: 12:42am On Dec 03, 2016
Going through below screenshot will tell you that Ultimate Cycler is coming back hearty and more interesting.

Get ready to register if you are yet to. To already registered members, get ready to catch some cool fun as it's coming back with great features that will put more dough to your bank account this Christmas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Cycler Coming Back Soonest In A Grand Style by Maj196(m): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2016
Lol
Re: Ultimate Cycler Coming Back Soonest In A Grand Style by pillarmaria(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2016
what do you think will happen to the account of those that paid but are yet to be confirmed due to the system collapse?
Re: Ultimate Cycler Coming Back Soonest In A Grand Style by classictechbuzz: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2016
pillarmaria:
what do you think will happen to the account of those that paid but are yet to be confirmed due to the system collapse?
they should be aware of that, so there's nothing to be afraid of. All you just need to do is to contact the person you paid to, once their website is live, so that he or she will activate ur account ASAP!
Re: Ultimate Cycler Coming Back Soonest In A Grand Style by RealityShot: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2016
Referral bonus will be great!
Re: Ultimate Cycler Coming Back Soonest In A Grand Style by missiamme: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Ultimate Cycler Coming Back Soonest In A Grand Style by judeicy(m): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2016
Also divest to bitcoin.Fg cannot hound you
Join us .

See my signature
Re: Ultimate Cycler Coming Back Soonest In A Grand Style by classictechbuzz: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Wanna get free N1000 recharge card of any network?? Check my signature
Re: Ultimate Cycler Coming Back Soonest In A Grand Style by jeyselassie(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
classictechbuzz:
Wanna get free N1000 recharge card of any network?? Check my signature
pls chat me up joined under u have u seen it? my digits are on my signature

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Cycler Coming Back Soonest In A Grand Style by classictechbuzz: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
jeyselassie:
yeah, I got an email notification that Akinbola used my referral code. So what you will do next now is to buy airtime of at least 50naira from the app and they will dash you 1000 as a bonus which u will den use to buy recharge Card of any network u like.... Please, not its applicable to Nigerians only
Re: Ultimate Cycler Coming Back Soonest In A Grand Style by classictechbuzz: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
jeyselassie:
check your whatsapp, I have done that

(1) (Reply)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Launches Ogun Tech Hub / Get 15%ROI Every 2 Weeks And 30%ROI Monthly / Invest 300k And Make 70k Profit Monthly! Guaranteed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.