Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites (15631 Views)

Tanzania Orders All Unregistered Bloggers To Take Down Their Sites / All Bloggers and Webmasters need this tool on their sites - (very Important) / ***BLOGS And WEBSITES: We Design And We Fix for Sale! Come In And Choose*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by bayocanny: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2016
oluwaVaz:
As we dey enter nairaland they read news dey comment and our mb's dey comot naso money they accumulate for seun Google account (adsense)......
Hmmmm
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Guru9ja(m): 7:18am On Dec 03, 2016
unclezuma:
Adsense and clickbaiting
clickbaiting
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Guru9ja(m): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2016
oluwaVaz:
As we dey enter nairaland they read news dey comment and our mb's dey comot naso money they accumulate for seun Google account (adsense)......
grin
oluwaVaz:
Not that way Bros
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Walecoker65(m): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2016
StainlessH:

Seun stopped using adsense long time ago.
So how is he now making money from here?
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by kinkonp: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2016
nadisman:
i really want to own a site that will house naija musics and also post solutions to soo many ict tutorial and other educative informations but what am yet to under stand how do you gain back your money i don understand how it works i need a clear explanation pls thanks....

Ohk ...... Music nitche get Earnings via Ads ... Mainly Google AdSense, Personal Business Promotion / advert and Music Promotion .... But it's not only music blog one can move into .... U can back it up with other things. Check out this web (https://aimtoget.com) tho they do music and others but the web is so exclusive with integration of Data / Airtime purchase .

1 Like

Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by kinkonp: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2016
Walecoker65:

Can't u see he advertise personal business ? Via the header and footer ... And u know how much it cost to place advert on nairaland FP
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by idolda: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2016
nadisman:
i really want to own a site that will house naija musics and also post solutions to soo many ict tutorial and other educative informations but what am yet to under stand how do you gain back your money i don understand how it works i need a clear explanation pls thanks....
It is advisable you have a single niche and not combine the 2. Then make more research and then buy a domain in your related niche. For instance if you choose ICT your domain name should be related to that.

To earn, after you start you can then apply for adsense where you will generate a code and place it on your blog. Banners, links etc will be displayed on your blog and you earn through views and click.

1 Like

Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Guru9ja(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Walecoker65:
through advertisement
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2016
author=Guru9ja post=51590178]clickbaiting

Clickbait is a pejorative term describing web content that is aimed at generating online advertising revenue, especially at the expense of quality or accuracy, relying on sensationalist headlines or eye-catching thumbnail pictures to attract click-throughs and to encourage forwarding of the material over online social networks. Clickbait headlines typically aim to exploit the "curiosity gap", providing just enough information to make readers curious, but not enough to satisfy their curiosity without clicking through to the linked content.

Source: Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Walecoker65(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2016
Guru9ja:
through advertisement
Kk Brah
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Walecoker65(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2016
kinkonp:

Can't u see he advertise personal business ? Via the header and footer ... And u know how much it cost to place advert on nairaland FP
I can see oooo! Biko!! U don vex be dat undecided
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Guru9ja(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2016
unclezuma:

Clickbait is a pejorative term describing web content that is aimed at generating online advertising revenue, especially at the expense of quality or accuracy, relying on sensationalist headlines or eye-catching thumbnail pictures to attract click-throughs and to encourage forwarding of the material over online social networks. Clickbait headlines typically aim to exploit the "curiosity gap", providing just enough information to make readers curious, but not enough to satisfy their curiosity without clicking through to the linked content.

Source: Wikipedia
Yeah tanks, I saw this on wikipedia
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by bestspoke: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2016
Walecoker65:

Adverts...his minimum rate is 20k...you see these tiny banners above the threads... they were paid for

1 Like

Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2016
Guru9ja:
Yeah tanks, I saw this on wikipedia

I hope you don't follow the clickbait road that is what most of all these "chere-were" blogs survive on.
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Princefrankie1(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2016
oluwaVaz:

Guy why na. See as you just misinform some persons with authority and confidence. You know say many people go believe this thing wey you just type? And they will continue spreading ignorance.

This particular question of how non profit sites make money has been around for a long time. Yet so many matured people in Nigeria still answer what you just answered. Lol.

Some will even tell you that once you click your mb will be going to the site owners account. Lol
Una no go kill person.

All you needed to do was ask wiki. But you wouldn't have that time.

1 Like

Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by emvico(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2016
Dotman23:
First to comment
i wish i could lay my hand on you this morning so i can beat the hell out of you
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2016
Is this suppose to be a form of joke or what? Please educate me
oluwaVaz:
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Guru9ja(m): 8:28am On Dec 03, 2016
unclezuma:

I hope you don't follow the clickbait road that is what most of all these "chere-were" blogs survive on.
I won't
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Dotman23(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2016
ijaw1stson:
who do you this thing?
buhari
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Dotman23(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2016
emvico:

i wish i could lay my hand on you this morning so i can beat the hell out of you
cc.. Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by bedfordng(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by tjskii(f): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2016
ijaw1stson:
ask google....
abi dem don de upgrade google site just like ultimate cycler? lol

Abeg oga no talk dt cycler matter, I'm still in pain
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by amjf(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2016
Richie0974:

So he's not making money from traffic on Nairaland?

He is, but not adsense. He uses direct ads.
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by amjf(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2016
Lol as in the thing they tire me o. Websites don't really make anything from peoples Mb. Na just ISP that does. Abeg tell em bro undecided

Princefrankie1:

Guy why na. See as you just misinform some persons with authority and confidence. You know say many people go believe this thing wey you just type? And they will continue spreading ignorance.

This particular question of how non profit sites make money has been around for a long time. Yet so many matured people in Nigeria still answer what you just answered. Lol.

Some will even tell you that once you click your mb will be going to the site owners account. Lol
Una no go kill person.

All you needed to do was ask wiki. But you wouldn't have that time.
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2016
Lol see funny comments.... One even say na MB lol.

Op to make money from music site, you charge people to upload songs on your site, that's how Too exclusive, Naijaloaded and notjustok make money. ....but then again, before anybody will pay you a dime, you must prove your traffic is at least 5000 page views a day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by BALLOSKI: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2016
StainlessH:

Seun stopped using adsense long time ago.
what is he using now?
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by MrTour: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2016
Let's call him and ask him.
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by BALLOSKI: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2016
tjskii:

Abeg oga no talk dt cycler matter, I'm still in pain
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don die!
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Bidexdestiny: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2016
As A Music Blogger We Earn From Music Promotion And Sone affli Ads U Can Call For More Information 07068724200
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by BALLOSKI: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2016
emvico:

grin grin grin grin grin

I don laff tire

1 Like

Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Mayor38(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2016
I make my money by charfing for music upload. And I get paid for publishing sponsored post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.