Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites (15632 Views)

Tanzania Orders All Unregistered Bloggers To Take Down Their Sites / All Bloggers and Webmasters need this tool on their sites - (very Important) / ***BLOGS And WEBSITES: We Design And We Fix for Sale! Come In And Choose*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by rottenPussy: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2016
Guru9ja:
so...u sef dey do ultimate cycler. many bloggers dey do am ooo
is d thing real?
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by RUDEBOYY(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2016
nadisman:
i really want to own a site that will house naija musics and also post solutions to soo many ict tutorial and other educative informations but what am yet to under stand how do you gain back your money i don understand how it works i need a clear explanation pls thanks....
how do NAIRALAND make their?
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by JayRise(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
nadisman:
i really want to own a site that will house naija musics and also post solutions to soo many ict tutorial and other educative informations but what am yet to under stand how do you gain back your money i don understand how it works i need a clear explanation pls thanks....

Hi, I already have a music download & streaming blogsite fully designed with some content. The blog is based on music audio, music videos & celebrity lifestyle. You can make money from the site through adverts and upcoming music artistes sending you their music for uploads. I love the site and would want to continue owning it but my schedule has been so tight that I can't post anymore. You can buy the site off me and you'll be proud of the design & concept. Reply me with your phone number so I can share some more details with you.

1 Like

Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Dicksonpal: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
tjskii:

Abeg oga no talk dt cycler matter, I'm still in pain
Aw much of Ur money went down with D cycler
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by misteryman: 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
ijaw1stson:
who do you this thing?

They did him that thing from his Village.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by misteryman: 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
tjskii:

Join MMM, you no gree grin
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Guru9ja(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
rottenPussy:
is d thing real?
It is ooo
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by nadisman(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2016
ok you can contact me on whats app 08065000154 if u have a very good explanation for me thanks
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by rottenPussy: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Guru9ja:
It is ooo
How does it work?

And is the website back to life?
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Guru9ja(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
rottenPussy:
How does it work?

The site will be back this week. chat me up on 08166343495
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by ijaw1stson: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Guru9ja:
so...u sef dey do ultimate cycler. many bloggers dey do am ooo
lol everybody de find way to survive o
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by ijaw1stson: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
tjskii:

fear not bro.... it will come back to life
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Guru9ja(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
ijaw1stson:
lol everybody de find way to survive o
abi oooooooo
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Guru9ja(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
Dicksonpal:
Aw much of Ur money went down with D cycler
cycler never go down ooo. They are upgrading the site
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by JayRise(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
nadisman:

I have replied your PM. Check your email
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by profpromise: 4:34am On Dec 31, 2016
Guru9ja:
clickbaiting
Need US and UK ADsense account? You can whatsapp me
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Guru9ja(m): 6:13am On Dec 31, 2016
rottenPussy:
How does it work?
its back
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by Guru9ja(m): 6:14am On Dec 31, 2016
profpromise:
Need US and UK ADsense account? You can whatsapp me
ok
Re: How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites by lakes99: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2016
emvico:

i wish i could lay my hand on you this morning so i can beat the hell out of you

Lmao grin
emvico:

i wish i could lay my hand on you this morning so i can beat the hell out of you

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.