Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... (2647 Views)

For All Okro Farmers Lets Meet Here / Huge Cassava Harvested In Imo State, Taller Than The Owner!!!!! (Photos) / Turkey Farmers Lets Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by pamdaniel(m): 5:32am On Dec 03, 2016
I opened this thread for the purpose of sharing ideas... also if u have land for lease here in IMO state u can as well indicate, we have lots of new people who would want to start farming...
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by pamdaniel(m): 6:13am On Dec 03, 2016
call if u have land in hecters for lease in IMO state...08068018201
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by pamdaniel(m): 8:28am On Dec 03, 2016
are Imolites part of the struggle to feed the nations? who is the most reputable and recognized farmer in owerri? what do u cultivate? as for me I am into watermelon and cucumber down here in owerri bellow are pix of my farm in owerri...
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by pamdaniel(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2016
cucumber

1 Like

Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by pamdaniel(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2016
watermelon

Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by pamdaniel(m): 9:01am On Dec 03, 2016
sack farming

Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by pamdaniel(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
does it mean that there are no farmers in IMO state? that sounds absurd... we are here to share experience and to give courage and confidence to the younger generation to match into farming... Rome lost world powers when it left hay...only the wise would understand that statement... if IMO people leave hay/farmlands then what else remains...?
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by gustav25: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hahhaha guys are in rockview buying one bottle 45k
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by Arvinkris(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hi im Chris. Im into cucumber farming and sell of seeds. I ve trained on tomato farming too.
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by OreoPaschal(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
gustav25:
Rock view don cast...na Cubanna dey ruin now. cheesy grin
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by gustav25: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
OreoPaschal:

Rock view don cast...na Cubanna dey ruin now. cheesy grin
you go buy me bottles. ?
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by pamdaniel(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2016
gustav25:
having fun is not bad when u can afford it... there re farmers that can afford that... spend wisely

1 Like

Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by gustav25: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
pamdaniel:
having fun is not bad when u can afford it... there re farmers that can afford that... spend wisely
mtchewww...I can categorically say that the problem with Nigerians is comprehension ...did any one tell you that I am mocking you ? Please always endeavour to digest a comment before making yourself a charlatan on a public forum !!!!BE WARNED
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by pamdaniel(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
gustav25:
mtchewww...I can categorically say that the problem with Nigerians is comprehension ...did any one tell you that I am mocking you ? Please always endeavour to digest a comment before making yourself a charlatan on a public forum !!!!BE WARNED
I just checked ur profile and from your threads and comments I can have an overview of your kind of person... I don't cyber war neither do I associate with mediocrity... I can't even afford to buy a drink of 45k but I was trying to make it clear that there are bigger farmers that enjoy those luxury... how was I particular in my statement? be warned too

1 Like

Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by pamdaniel(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
if u have hecters land for lease in IMO state... Aba .. Umuahia...pls call 08068018201

1 Like

Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by Blackkie: 12:30am On Dec 10, 2016
Are you a member of MG?
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by pamdaniel(m): 3:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Blackkie:
Are you a member of MG?
what's MG?
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by pamdaniel(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2016
merry Xmas IMO friends
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by KINGPINE: 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by softdozie(m): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2016
My name is Emmanuel, am a native of Imo state. I greet everyone in the house. Our companies are into greenhouse technology and open field cultivation with drip lines to supply water and essential nutrients to different crops at the same time. Presently our farms are in Anambra state with over 100 acres of land at Nnewi, Igbariam, Nkwelle-Nzunaka. We grow tomatoes, green pepper, cucumber, lettuce, water-melon, okra, cabbage, cauli flower, kale, pine-apple, pawpaw and sweet corn.

We are also the head distributor of EAST-WEST seed from Thailand for the entire South-East and South-South. These are hybrid seeds that give maximum yield. We also entering Imo state and Rivers, as soon as we sign MoU with the respective state government.

Agriculture is a growing business in the country, especially the South-East and South-South region. We need more hands on deck.
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by Pavore9: 6:40am On Dec 26, 2016
softdozie:
My name is Emmanuel, am a native of Imo state. I greet everyone in the house. Our companies are into greenhouse technology and open field cultivation with drip lines to supply water and essential nutrients to different crops at the same time. Presently our farms are in Anambra state with over 100 acres of land at Nnewi, Igbariam, Nkwelle-Nzunaka. We grow tomatoes, green pepper, cucumber, lettuce, water-melon, okra, cabbage, cauli flower, kale, pine-apple, pawpaw and sweet corn.

We are also the head distributor of EAST-WEST seed from Thailand for the entire South-East and South-South. These are hybrid seeds that give maximum yield. We also entering Imo state and Rivers, as soon as we sign MoU with the respective state government.

Agriculture is a growing business in the country, especially the South-East and South-South region. We need more hands on deck.

Upload the pictures of your various farms.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by Arvinkris(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2016
softdozie:

if this is genuine im interested. We need to form a strong farm force in the East .as for the seeds drop ur number. Just as pavore said post some pics

1 Like

Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by pamdaniel(m): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2017
where can I lease a farmland in owerri... pls if u got info link me... 08068018201
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by Arvinkris(m): 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
@pamdaniel I'm interested too but not necessarily in owerri- any good farm land of about two plots n above
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by restored2016(m): 4:09am On Jan 06, 2017
softdozie:

i just got a farm in Imo State and i am trying to organise the farm, when i am ready i will contact you for green house technology.thanks
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by restored2016(m): 4:12am On Jan 06, 2017
pamdaniel:
where can I lease a farmland in owerri... pls if u got info link me... 08068018201
for how much are you ready to lease for a plot or acre. i can talk to my mum. pls be reasonable with the price. you can send it to my email - city4of2@gmail.com. the land is at umuagwo
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by pamdaniel(m): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2017
restored2016:
for how much are you ready to lease for a plot or acre. i can talk to my mum. pls be reasonable with the price. you can send it to my email - city4of2@gmail.com. the land is at umuagwo
I inboxed u this morn
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by focuseddd: 5:48am On Jan 07, 2017
Hello everyone.
My name is Anthony, I'm from Aboh-mbaise . I reside in Delta state.
I'm a pig farmer, though presently working for someone. But on or before June I intend setting up my own farm in Owerri. I plan starting small and It's always good to come home to establish.
Please there are certain things I'm hoping any one here to help me with.
(1) I want a link to a reputable pig farm in owerri where one can purchase quality piglets for stocking
(2) how much an about to cross sold
(3) how much does a Kg of pig go for
(4) is pig feed easily accessible in owerri

I will very much appreciate it if someone helps me get these information.
Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by softdozie(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
We are hoping to hear from soon. thanks
restored2016:
i just got a farm in Imo State and i am trying to organise the farm, when i am ready i will contact you for green house technology.thanks
Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by softdozie(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
You can visit our website for more pictures and information via www.mipfarms.com.ng or www.hanovergreens.com
Pavore9:

Upload the pictures of your various farms.

Re: Imo State Farmers Lets Meet Here... by softdozie(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
You can reach me through 08074736931 or via my Email softdozie@gmail.com. The pictures have being uploaded, sorry for the delay though
Arvinkris:

if this is genuine im interested. We need to form a strong farm force in the East .as for the seeds drop ur number. Just as pavore said post some pics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Business Opportunities In The North / Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits / Catfish Fingerlings For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.