Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

2019: First Term Governors Begin Moves For Re- Election Bids - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: First Term Governors Begin Moves For Re- Election Bids (10673 Views)

2019: Two-term Governors Set Stage To Upstage Sitting Senators / Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return / Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: First Term Governors Begin Moves For Re- Election Bids by Mayflowa(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
EastGold:
I am against 2nd term for any governor.

If you want to know the rationale behind my stand, evaluate the performance of Fashola in his first tenure and compare it with that of his second tenure

Carry out the same evaluation in Ondo, evaluate the performance of Mimiko in his first tenure with that of his second term.

Even with second tenure ahead, many governors still mess up their first term knowing well their performance may enhance their re-election. Now, think of when there will be nothing to look up to. Then, all first tenure will all be like the disaster second tenure.
Re: 2019: First Term Governors Begin Moves For Re- Election Bids by presh2mos: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Rochas 1st tenure- Excellent

Second Tenure--- Abysmal cry

Senator Samuel Anyanwu

Rochas never had an excellent performance.
Re: 2019: First Term Governors Begin Moves For Re- Election Bids by DamiBukola: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
olawaleplus:
save @ambode, Obiano, Ganduje & Tambuwa, none deserves another shot
Bias apc goon, your Kano and Sokoto States governors are thousands of miles away from Wike. Purge yourself of your hatred against the opposition.
Re: 2019: First Term Governors Begin Moves For Re- Election Bids by Pchidexy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Some have not yet started working, the are looking for reelection...
Mumu people

Cc Governor Ikpeazu of Abia State.
Him and his media propaganda like his criminal predecessor Thief A Orji...
Abia State is the worst state in terms of Governance, infrastructure and services...

Nnamdi Kanu (who is from Abia State) is worried about Buhari that is from Dauda or Tinubu in Lagos, while animals from his own state are squandering his State allocation, IPOB should direct their protest to South East Governors, the have collectively failed and stolen from the region.

If IPOB stands up against South East Governors, senators, house members, leaders etc, I WILL PERSONALLY SUPPORT THE BIAFRA STRUGGLE WITH ALL MY MIGHT, STRENGTH AND ENERGY, till then IPOB are deceiving themselves!!!!
I don't think IPOB needs you. Fight your own battles first.
Re: 2019: First Term Governors Begin Moves For Re- Election Bids by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ministry Of Information Fails To Account For N561.6m - Reports / Northern Nigeria Not Afraid Of Restructuring - Tambuwal, Others Says / North-east Groups Write Oshiomhole, Endorse Goje As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.