Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN (3562 Views)

President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) / Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by elhafeez(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2020
I carefully watched the Raymond Dopkesi show of shame. Those who think this man was making sense should be ashamed of themselves too.
This man, a PhD holder in Mechanical Engineering came out to insult our Doctors and health professionals. He might have started by eulogising them by saying " Our medical Professionals as few as they are can be compared to anyone in any country, but I have doubt in my mind, I want to be educated on the difference between Covid 19 which is a Virus and Malaria which is Mosquito bite' This statement truly shows that Raymond Dopkesi is truly a mechanic and deserves to drop the tittle Dr of Mechanical Engineering, if with his level of education, he doesn't know malaria is a parasite and not mosquito bite.
After praising our health professionals, he practically dragged their integrity and honor in the mud. He silently told the world that our health professionals are just treating malaria in this isolation centres around the country. That our medical Doctors, Nurses, and medical lab scientist have conspired to deceive us all.
He successful told the world that our medical professionals in the forefront of the fight against Covid 19 and some who have contracted the disease are just pretending that they are fighting a virus while they are fighting a common parasite. Why didn't he ask the Doctors on the difference between the two while he was being treated. Why didn't he use the two weeks period he had in the isolation centre to educate himself on the difference between Covid 19 and Malaria. Am not aware that patients are being prevented from using their phones while they are there.
After He got free treatment (free test, free consultation free drugs and free admission) and was cured by the grace of God, He called a mini press conference to insult our medical professionals and ask stupid questions. If this man was denied test when he called the NCDC or even denied admission to the isolation centre some people would put a political undertone to it, because he is a member of the main opposition party.

It is on record that Raymond Dopkesi told the world that "After isolating himself for the past two weeks he developed Malaria Symptoms and was coughing too" he contacted the National Centre for Disease Control who took his sample and conducted the test and found that he was Covid 19 positive. Raymond Dopkesi should tell us why did he go into isolation in the first place, why did he contact the NCDC if he knew as a Doctor of Mechanical Engineering that he had ordinary Malaria? Why did he go to the Isolation centre to get treated?. How did he and 7 members of his family contract malaria at the same time. I can't wait to watch a mini series on tittled "Maria Pandemic in the Dokpesi's Family" on AIT.

On the treatment of Covid 19 with malaria drugs especially Chloroquine is not odd. The United State president announced the use of Chloroquine for trial in the treatment of Covid 19. Our own NAFDAC also did the same. During that period the demand for Chloroquine tablet was high. The over the counter price of the drug increased in some states by as much as 500%. It is on record that people died of Chloroquine poisoning while taking the drug to prevent Covid 19.
No country in the world have presented a cure for Covid 19 except Madagascar even countries with advancement in conventional and traditional Medicine like China, US, UK, Italy and France are all trying different methods to cure the Virus. People who have recoverd from Covid 19 have given their opinion on what they used while treating the virus. Some have told us black seed oil, Ginger, boiling leaves from Neem tree, honey and other herbal medicine. So if Malaria drugs worked for him, he should thank the Almighty and not question the drugs and treatment he was given by the proffesionalin at the Isolation center. It is a common believe in Nigeria that *Only the Almighty, our creator and sustainer heals not the drug we take*. If the late Abba Kyari was cured by ordinary Malaria drug am sure he and his lived once would be giving God the glory today.
Statement like the one Mechanic Raymond Dopkesi made would bring a setback to the fight against Covid 19. It would not only demoralize our health workers who are putting in hours of shifts away from their family to fight this virus and treat the sick while we stay in the comfort of our homes but is capable of making Nigerian citizens against them.

Lastly, I want to thank all our health workers fighting Covid 19 not only in Nigeria, but around the world, and researchers working on cure and vaccines. May God Almighty reward you abundantly.

Shout out to a couple of my doctor friends and family members who are currently treating Covid 19 patient in the country right now Dr Shehu Umar Dr Tajudeen Akande Sanusi and Dr Bashir Olajide Yusuf may Allah protect you. May he reward you with a place in Paradise.
Ibrahim AbdulHafeez
cc Lalasticlala
cc mynd44

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2020
My man of the season. Stay save after this man.
Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Jostoman: 1:13pm On May 16, 2020
Watch as federal government will come out with one efcc case against dokpesi next week

10 Likes

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by donbachi(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2020
The man talk as e dey pain am...he was their patient..so,he knows more than me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Finnese001: 1:32pm On May 16, 2020
all the this long episode is for what exactly

5 Likes

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by GamalNasser: 1:45pm On May 16, 2020
When you mention the word Chloroquine they will send their robots to attack you grin cheesy..See go and tell those who paid you that COVID has failed WOEFULLY again like Ebola ..

8 Likes

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by escohido123: 1:48pm On May 16, 2020
He went there and he is speaking from experience so y u wan come cry.

Your fake government and antics will be exposed soon.

11 Likes

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Okpotud(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2020
Who read am finish?

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by olamidedivotee(f): 2:55pm On May 16, 2020
If you read it please summarize it

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by powerhouse3(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2020
The op is a clear example of those that betray their father land for a morsel of porridge

Dokpesi was a patients,

so its from the horses mouth and I don't doubt him.

End the scamdemic

9 Likes

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by seanfer(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2020
The question we should all ask Dokpesi is that why can’t he go to his private physician or any pharmacy to prescribe for him anti-malaria drugs. Even the WHO explained the symptoms of the virus. We always play politics with everything in this country.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by adadike(f): 3:43pm On May 16, 2020
NCDC, stop lying to Nigerians. Stop inflating figures. Nigerians have suffered enough, and enough is enough!

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Fibonacci88: 3:43pm On May 16, 2020
This Dokpesi don shake table. Covid19 in Nigeria is a scam. Obasanjo said it right from when the index case was announced. Only gullible ppl and zombies still believe the rubbish data NCDC is posting.

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Miracle1991: 4:01pm On May 16, 2020
Fibonacci88:
This Dokpesi don shake table. Covid19 in Nigeria is a scam. Obasanjo said it right from when the index case was announced. Only gullible ppl and zombies still believe the rubbish data NCDC is posting.
but you believe there is covid19 in Ghana, Cameron abi?
Tell me why there isn't covid19 in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:02pm On May 16, 2020
[[s]quote author=elhafeez post=89610194]I carefully watched the Raymond Dopkesi show of shame. Those who think this man was making sense should be ashamed of themselves too.
This man, a PhD holder in Mechanical Engineering came out to insult our Doctors and health professionals. He might have started by eulogising them by saying " Our medical Professionals as few as they are can be compared to anyone in any country, but I have doubt in my mind, I want to be educated on the difference between Covid 19 which is a Virus and Malaria which is Mosquito bite' This statement truly shows that Raymond Dopkesi is truly a mechanic and deserves to drop the tittle Dr of Mechanical Engineering, if with his level of education, he doesn't know malaria is a parasite and not mosquito bite.
After praising our health professionals, he practically dragged their integrity and honor in the mud. He silently told the world that our health professionals are just treating malaria in this isolation centres around the country. That our medical Doctors, Nurses, and medical lab scientist have conspired to deceive us all.
He successful told the world that our medical professionals in the forefront of the fight against Covid 19 and some who have contracted the disease are just pretending that they are fighting a virus while they are fighting a common parasite. Why didn't he ask the Doctors on the difference between the two while he was being treated. Why didn't he use the two weeks period he had in the isolation centre to educate himself on the difference between Covid 19 and Malaria. Am not aware that patients are being prevented from using their phones while they are there.
After He got free treatment (free test, free consultation free drugs and free admission) and was cured by the grace of God, He called a mini press conference to insult our medical professionals and ask stupid questions. If this man was denied test when he called the NCDC or even denied admission to the isolation centre some people would put a political undertone to it, because he is a member of the main opposition party.

It is on record that Raymond Dopkesi told the world that "After isolating himself for the past two weeks he developed Malaria Symptoms and was coughing too" he contacted the National Centre for Disease Control who took his sample and conducted the test and found that he was Covid 19 positive. Raymond Dopkesi should tell us why did he go into isolation in the first place, why did he contact the NCDC if he knew as a Doctor of Mechanical Engineering that he had ordinary Malaria? Why did he go to the Isolation centre to get treated?. How did he and 7 members of his family contract malaria at the same time. I can't wait to watch a mini series on tittled "Maria Pandemic in the Dokpesi's Family" on AIT.

On the treatment of Covid 19 with malaria drugs especially Chloroquine is not odd. The United State president announced the use of Chloroquine for trial in the treatment of Covid 19. Our own NAFDAC also did the same. During that period the demand for Chloroquine tablet was high. The over the counter price of the drug increased in some states by as much as 500%. It is on record that people died of Chloroquine poisoning while taking the drug to prevent Covid 19.
No country in the world have presented a cure for Covid 19 except Madagascar even countries with advancement in conventional and traditional Medicine like China, US, UK, Italy and France are all trying different methods to cure the Virus. People who have recoverd from Covid 19 have given their opinion on what they used while treating the virus. Some have told us black seed oil, Ginger, boiling leaves from Neem tree, honey and other herbal medicine. So if Malaria drugs worked for him, he should thank the Almighty and not question the drugs and treatment he was given by the proffesionalin at the Isolation center. It is a common believe in Nigeria that *Only the Almighty, our creator and sustainer heals not the drug we take*. If the late Abba Kyari was cured by ordinary Malaria drug am sure he and his lived once would be giving God the glory today.
Statement like the one Mechanic Raymond Dopkesi made would bring a setback to the fight against Covid 19. It would not only demoralize our health workers who are putting in hours of shifts away from their family to fight this virus and treat the sick while we stay in the comfort of our homes but is capable of making Nigerian citizens against them.

Lastly, I want to thank all our health workers fighting Covid 19 not only in Nigeria, but around the world, and researchers working on cure and vaccines. May God Almighty reward you abundantly.

Shout out to a couple of my doctor friends and family members who are currently treating Covid 19 patient in the country right now Dr Shehu Umar Dr Tajudeen Akande Sanusi and Dr Bashir Olajide Yusuf may Allah protect you. May he reward you with a place in Paradise.
Ibrahim AbdulHafeez
cc Lalasticlala
cc mynd44[/quote][/s] Do you work with Ncdc or WHO? You're sounding like you do angry angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by femi4: 4:30pm On May 16, 2020
What do you expect from "a Kazeem" (a road side mechanic)

4 Likes

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by elhafeez(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2020
femi4:
Thank you my brother. If he had gotten treated with the same "malaria Drug in the US" He would come in air to say Nigerian Doctor are not brilliant because they didn't even know a simple drug can cure Covid 19. they are the same people who would have flow out of this country to get treatment if the airspace was open.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by princdebola201(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2020
Dokpesi is a disgrace so malaria parasite spread to 7 of his family members?
If it was malaria why can't he go to his hospital with other 7 members that contact the malaria from him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Afamed: 6:18pm On May 16, 2020
femi4:
You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by elhafeez(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2020
powerhouse3:
The op is a clear example of those that betray their father land for a morsel of porridge

Dokpesi was a patients,

so its from the horses mouth and I don't doubt him.

End the scamdemic

Nobody said he wasn't treated with "so Called Malaria drug".Even in America it's actually the same drugs that are being used. why is he asking us. He should have asked the doctor treating him or even use to google to get information o the difference between Corona Virus and Mosquito bite on his phone. People like Dokpesi have family Doctor or even foreign doctors to consult if he has any question. while will he come out and publicly ask that question.
If the so called Malaria drug cured him he should be grateful, people who have lost friends or have died due to Covid 19 would have been planning to organise thanks giving if our loved ones would have recoverd and we're cured by the same Malaria Drugs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by elhafeez(m): 6:21pm On May 16, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Will be back to read the story.
Na your hand you take click the post. You beg you to click am.
Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by juman(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2020
The old man was ungrateful.

He decided to play politics with corona by belittled the effort of those treated him and his family.
Too bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Diiet: 6:35pm On May 16, 2020
He's ubgrateful because he chose to speak the truth. Isn't it?

This is why it's difficult for people to say the truth in this country,people that should clap for you would be the ones to throw stones at you.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Randy100: 6:59pm On May 16, 2020
I got no problem with Raymond Dokpesi, he shared his experience just like every other person that was infected and went into isolation. The thing we should be asking NCDC is this? As he raised it in his press conference.

1. Why did they hide the test result from him? After doing test it is expected that the result will be shown to the person that did the test.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by bergs2: 7:23pm On May 16, 2020
Miracle1991:
but you believe there is covid19 in Ghana, Cameron abi?
Tell me why there isn't covid19 in Nigeria.
Thou art right
We all believed this virus is elsewhere except Nigeria
Hypocrites!!

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Olugbanko: 8:15pm On May 16, 2020
Dokpesi's diatribe only holds waters among the tribe of perdition whose gullibility knows no bounds!

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by Lari03r(m): 8:41pm On May 16, 2020
My friend cool down and sip hot garri to reset your thoughts.

Do you think things are ideal in Nigeria presently?

Are we enjoying the organization and service that would make us proud as a nation?

Why does it seem as if everything in top government circles moves like they belong to a secret society?

The questions High Chief Dokpesi asked were mild and expected as a politician with a media house.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by GavelSlam: 9:34pm On May 16, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:
When you mention the word Chloroquine they will send their robots to attack you grin cheesy..See go and tell those who paid you that COVID has failed WOEFULLY again like Ebola ..
[/s]

I thought by now you would be writing intelligently.
Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by donyfrank: 9:36pm On May 16, 2020
Yes, sometimes in a particular occasion family members do get sick at the same time.
Papa go sick, before you know it Mama go join, then the pikin them. It happens. That one aside.
Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by GamalNasser: 9:38pm On May 16, 2020
GavelSlam:
[s][/s]

I thought by now you would be writing intelligently.

So puppeteering globalist agenda against proven chloroquine and Artemisinin are now considered as a mark of intelligence? I am 100 percent pro Chloroquine and Artemisinin now and I have a stash of both ..I will not be a WHO victim
Re: Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN by ddippset(m): 9:43pm On May 16, 2020
donyfrank:
Yes, sometimes in a particular occasion family members do get sick at the same time.
Papa go sick, before you know it Mama go join, then the pikin them. It happens. That one aside.

Just hear yourself!

Just hear yourself!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

El Rufai Transformed Sabon Gari Market To An Ultra Modern One / Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo / Let the Igbos go,President Tinubu -Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.