Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 (30637 Views)

The Experience 13: Live Thread / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Tope alabi was the Best! I was just so waiting for her performance. Then Chioma Jesus also. The rest were also on point
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by africandollar: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Papikush:
Don moen with his every green worship songs...spirit filled I tell you. smiley

Performance from Travis... Mehn, he has got some awesome songs and instrumentalists

Tim Godfrey...This guy kept us on our toes throughout his time on stage... Still the best performance after the midnight crew wink

This guy from Travis backup singers sustained his pitch for 16bars straight up. Raw talent sad shocked

My guy, that's Micah Stampley and not just some guy, I'm surprised you don't know him cos he's way up there...by God's grace of course.

1 Like

Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by obibanks: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
teebillz:

Charge and it will still be a full house.

Amen o. These gospel artists really need support and encouragement, not short charging them by claiming they are doing "God's work"
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by Funkybabee(f): 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
waooooooh these is so great though am not there but those pics ehhhhhhh

thank Jesus missionary is moving forward as he wish
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
DebbieSean:

Yea, not so close though

so who was your best performer from in the program smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
africandollar:

My guy, that's Micah Stampley and not just some guy, I'm surprised you don't know him cos he's way up there...by God's grace of course.

Oh, I didn't know he is the one
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by oliviatwist: 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
I watched it on TV... When Travis Greene was performing, come and see goose bumps embarassed
I even stood up, can't be singing now I'm standing here while sitting cool
I loved Eziashi's performance also.
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by Zetra(m): 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
and those foreign artist don't charge, you only pay for their hotel and flight fee, the real definition of the gospel of Jesus but if you invite some of our Nigeria artist to your church/programme the amount they ask for minus the hotel/flight na die.
it's only some Nigerian artist that will take a low pay if the programme organisers are student, e.g frank edward

2 Likes

Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by Haychay(m): 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
Papikush:

Na the excess heat just cover my face angry

The place whey I sit down be like inside sardine grin it got to a time I just left that area and went outside for few hours when they wan kill me with heat cry

Bros forget that girl Na God I find go, I no even collect her number sef I forgot grin

Though it was very conducive at first and the view was awesome

Wow...look at this dude, so u even dy here shocked.....hope sehh I knw too disturb yr babe with that whistle cheesy she just dy vex cheesy

But guys this dude was watching ash versus evil dead ohh during the ministration cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Haychay:

Wow...look at this dude, so u even dy here shocked.....hope sehh I knw too disturb yr babe with that whistle cheesy she just dy vex cheesy

But guys this dude was watching ash versus evil dead ohh during the ministration cheesy grin

I go find your picture come from the video whey I record grin
Those guys whey dey our front too...them be nairalanders Na. All of us just gather sit for one place dey find trouble cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by kaylex1994(m): 1:16am On Dec 04, 2016
Program handbill...was really blessed

Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by henrimoto(m): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2016
Papikush:

Na the excess heat just cover my face angry

The place whey I sit down be like inside sardine grin it got to a time I just left that area and went outside for few hours when they wan kill me with heat cry

Bros forget that girl Na God I find go, I no even collect her number sef I forgot grin

Though it was very conducive at first and the view was awesome

Another nairalander at the venue. Pressing phone during ministration... SMH @haychay cheesy

. @Papi.. Shoooo! you mean say na for the experience ground that babe for know you.....na him she gum you like say na una two follow come. Lol... Abi na the annoiting wey dey follow for the Arena cause am.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by Haychay(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2016
Papikush:

I go find your picture come from the video whey I record grin
Those guys whey dey our front too...them be nairalanders Na. All of us just gather sit for one place dey find trouble cheesy

shocked

So u even got me too cheesy,

Everbody na nairalander for dere, even that dude that started the fight na join sef.......but bros that yr babe hold u tight sha cheesy grin
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by DebbieSean(f): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2016
Papikush:

so who was your best performance from in the program smiley
Travis Greene, Midnight crew, Tope Alabi, Don Moen, Chioma Jesus, Donnie, Gabriel Ezishi(the man that sang my praise)...infact all the performers...lol
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2016
Haychay:

shocked

So u even got me too cheesy,

Everbody na nairalander for dere, even that dude that started the fight na join sef.......but bros that yr babe hold u tight sha cheesy grin

The guy fighting was a nairalander? Abeg Watin be him moniker shocked
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2016
henrimoto:
. @Papi.. Shoooo! you mean say na for the experience ground that babe for know you.....na him she gum you like say na una two follow come. Lol... Abi na the annoiting wey dey follow for the Arena cause am.. Lol

Shey you dey there ni whey you take know say she gum me upandan shocked
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2016
DebbieSean:

Travis Greene, Midnight crew, Tope Alabi, Don Moen, Chioma Jesus, Donnie, Gabriel Ezishi(the man that sang my praise)...infact all the performers...lol

Mine was Tim Godfrey. I already have the video though... Downloaded from YouTube already. smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by stanisbaratheon: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2016
teebillz:
Has anyone ever imagined an "EXPERIENCE" with the HILLSONG guys performing?

Geeez!
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by omolorlarh: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2016
sammuell:
I miss
sure you did miss
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by wristbangle: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
Papikush:

Mine was Tim Godfrey. I already have the video though... Downloaded from YouTube already. smiley

Abeg link of the experience video
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
wristbangle:

Abeg link of the experience video

The videos plenty oh...just go to YouTube and type The experience 2016
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by wristbangle: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
Papikush:

The videos plenty oh...just go to YouTube and type The experience 2016

Baba thanks oo! Travis greene, tope alabi and chioma Jesus nailed the show.

Chai I miss crycry
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by kennynikky(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Papikush:

Yeah it was lit...Were you sitting close to the stage? cheesy
are these artiste been paid for this performance? And who exactly is putting this up? I love it....
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by duperola(f): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Donnie mcclurkin is a great worshipper and quite humble!
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by Haychay(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Papikush:

The guy fighting was a nairalander? Abeg Watin be him moniker shocked

I don't know oh, but the dude was on NL when I passed beside him.....the guy na character undecided
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by Haychay(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
Papikush:

Shey you dey there ni whey you take know say she gum me upandan shocked

She hold u upandan, lyk she didn't want other bae to steal u from her grin, u know sehh I dy dere
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Haychay:

She hold u upandan, lyk she didn't want other bae to steal u from her grin, u know sehh I dy dere

See person whey go praise God. grin
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by DebbieSean(f): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Papikush:

Yea! Tim Godffery and his crew. My brother hasn't gotten over his performance yet. Me likely too.
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
DebbieSean:

Yea! Tim Godffery and his crew. My brother hasn't gotten over his performance yet. Me likely too.

while I haven't had enough sleep yet
... Going to camp this week grin
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by DebbieSean(f): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=Papikush post=51634122]

while I haven't had enough sleep yet
... Going to camp this week grin
[/quote
Eiya, try and rest oo. I didn't even leave the house throughout yesterday, I slept like three times...lol.
Winner's camp?
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=DebbieSean post=51634496][/quote]

Three times! See enjoyment... shocked

No, redemption camp...Was invited for the 5days program starting tomorrow.
Re: Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 by DebbieSean(f): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Papikush:

Three times! See enjoyment... shocked

No, redemption camp...Was invited for the 5days program starting tomorrow.
Awwwn! Lucky you! I'm a redeemer too but can't attend till Friday (might) if work and school permits..
I miss those days when we attend from Monday to Sunday(teen years)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N'landers, Who Is Melchizedek As Described In Hebrew 7vs1-3? / Catholic Priest Batters 70-year--Old Man In Anambra / Buhari Okays N160 To $1 For Christian Pilgrims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.