Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley (7735 Views)

Atheism Is A Religion / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by felixomor: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
blueAgent:

Lol......What do you expect from someone who share the same lineage with Apes.In their own words.

Lol.
Honestly.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by blueAgent(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
jonbellion:
Apart from that jackbizzle there are two creation accounts in the bible.
You would think that the existence of two contradictory creation stories would be a problem for believers in full biblical literalism and young-Earth creationists - it's practically the running joke of Biblical literalism
Obviously apologists exist to try to rationalize thier nonsense
We cant even see moonlight without sunlight
The moon isn't luminous
Plant life was before the sun
Earth stated four dats without sunlight grin
There was day and night without
sunlight grin
Vegetation in a three day old earth without sunlight grin
Please christians can Yahweh spell photosynthesis grin
Ooh wow
The Abrahamic God is a m*ron
If the sun should go out all the planets would fly off into outer space

The genesis account was not about God creating the entire Universe, what God did in Genesis was to restore a damaged Universe.

The Sun,Moon,Earth and other elements of the Universe where already in existence before the genesis recreation.

A look at Genesis will show you that there is no mention of the creation of the waters or the Heavens that where mentioned in those verses this is becos they where already in existence. this is also confirmed by other Bible verses like In Job38.

God is speaking to an afflicted man named Job
about many aspects of what
God did when He first created the earth and
the entire Universe. He says to Job: “Where
were you when I laid the foundations of the
earth?…Who laid the measures thereof?…
Whereupon are the foundations thereof
fastened? Or who laid the corner stone
thereof; when the morning stars sang
together, and all the sons of God shouted for
joy?” God speaks of making the clouds in
verse 9, setting the boundaries of the oceans
in verses 8-12, and and there is a reference to
polar icecaps in verses 29-30 where the “waters” of “the deep” are “frozen.” In verse 33, God asks Job if he knows about the “ordinances” (laws) of heaven? In other words, God asks Job if he knows about the laws of the Universe which govern its movements and its composition.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by blueAgent(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Your threats dont scare me. It is well known that atheists only scare each other.

You are good at denying God. Assuming that you worship science. Let the Nairaland readers see how good you are at denying the scientific facts below;

A 22-year old study at a German University has many psychiatrists and psychologists throughout the world wondering if atheism/ deism, agnosticsm is a sign or warning of a more serious mental illness already present or in the process of developing. Atheists or people who are very strident about their atheism are heavily prone to mental illness:

“There were 17,809 people in the study. It was a very large model as far as psychological experiments go.” This came as quite a shock to us as we studied patient after patient.”

The results of this study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.

Lol.......HAHAHAHA. LORD this got me cracking. of course it is a mental illness.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by blueAgent(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
LaDolceVita:
1. The idea that atheism has 'founders' is so obviously false that this mistake alone should prevent anyone from taking this post seriously.

2. Even granting the ludicrous premise, mental illness is a non sequitur. It has nothing to do with the truth value of the claim.

3. The fact that you're quoting a site called 'news24' as an authoritative source for anything is probably an indictment of the Nigerian educational system.

Look at excuse.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by blueAgent(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
jonbellion:
You would think that the existence of two contradictory creation stories would be a problem for believers in full biblical literalism and young-Earth creationists - it's practically the running joke of Biblical literalism
The moon isn't luminous
sunlight grin
Ooh wow

You call the God of the Bible a slowpoke, yet you cannot answer your own questions. you Atheists have not told us how a fish got tired of swimming developed wings and changed its body shape and just became a bird or show us the Chemical equation or step by step breakdown of the Abiogenesis process that lead to life. or even pair all the billions of creatures in the Earth with their crossponding previous organisms or fossil that they where before they Evolued.there are many unanswered questions that Atheists sweep under the carpet.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by ScienceWatch: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2017
blueAgent:

Lol.......HAHAHAHA. LORD this got me cracking. of course it is a mental illness.
You are blessed BLUEAGENT, to have a rare insight into the pathetic psychological forces that drive Atheism. I know you are not laughing at Atheists personally, but rather at the foolish way they attack Holy Doctrines. They will be wise to stay away from religions.

That has made me crack up with laughter many times, to be honest.

I see a unique talent among most Atheists that can be used profitably and effectively. Instead of dismantling, analyzing and trashing religions, they should target their hatred toward man made products.

Take an example, They can take a Toyota 1300 motor car and reject everything the manufacturer says about it. They can really dig deep and debunk every engineering principle used to put that Toyota 1300 on the road. With great satisfaction these creative Atheists can end by collectively agreeing that this manufacturer never existed at all.

They can then demand that the Toyota manufacturer prove their existence at their own cost.

Dont forget, Evolution theory can also be cleverly mixed into the argument to prove that the Toyota engine pistons evolved from disgruntled nuts and bolts.

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , oaroloye ,

May the force also be with the following; hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, Hahn, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics , Libradeus, lepasharon, otem, otemdomino, frank317
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by ScienceWatch: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2017
blueAgent:

The genesis account was not about God creating the entire Universe, what God did in Genesis was to restore a damaged Universe.

The Sun,Moon,Earth and other elements of the Universe where already in existence before the genesis recreation.

A look at Genesis will show you that there is no mention of the creation of the waters or the Heavens that where mentioned in those verses this is becos they where already in existence. this is also confirmed by other Bible verses like In Job38.

God is speaking to an afflicted man named Job
about many aspects of what
God did when He first created the earth and
the entire Universe. He says to Job: “Where
were you when I laid the foundations of the
earth?…Who laid the measures thereof?…
Whereupon are the foundations thereof
fastened? Or who laid the corner stone
thereof; when the morning stars sang
together, and all the sons of God shouted for
joy?” God speaks of making the clouds in
verse 9, setting the boundaries of the oceans
in verses 8-12, and and there is a reference to
polar icecaps in verses 29-30 where the “waters” of “the deep” are “frozen.” In verse 33, God asks Job if he knows about the “ordinances” (laws) of heaven? In other words, God asks Job if he knows about the laws of the Universe which govern its movements and its composition.
I admire your well reasoned response BlueAgent, in patiently probing Jonbellion's fantasy. Jonbellion will do better if he used his thinking to explain how Toyota 1300 piston came about.

His fixation on lights make me wonder if he spent too much time under Diso-lights.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by ScienceWatch: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2017
blueAgent:

You are blessed BLUEAGENT, to have a rare insight into the pathetic psychological forces that drive Atheism. I know you are not laughing at Atheists personally, but rather at the foolish way they attack Holy Doctrines. They will be wise to stay away from religions.

I see a unique talent among most Atheists that can be used profitably and effectively. Instead of dismantling, analyzing and trashing religions, they should target their hatred toward man made products.

Take an example, They can take a Toyota 1300 motor car and reject everything the manufacturer says about it. They can really dig deep and debunk every engineering principle used to put that Toyota 1300 on the road. With great satisfaction these creative Atheists can end by collectively agreeing that this manufacturer never existed at all.

They can then demand that the Toyota manufacturer prove their existence at their own cost.

Dont forget, Evolution theory can also be cleverly mixed into the argument to prove that the Toyota engine pistons evolved from disgruntled nuts and bolts.

May the force also be with the following; hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, Hahn, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics , Libradeus, lepasharon, otem, otemdomino, frank317

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by ScienceWatch: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
blueAgent:

Look at excuse.
Shew ! why cant LaDolceVita come up with something more respectable. He weakly claims that Atheism has no "founders." as a result he is also claiming that the Universe has no "founders"

Is he also saying that Toyota has no founders ?

In LaDolceVita's second point he foolishly debunks his own foundation for Atheism, which is Scientific evidence. Now,Scientific medical evidence has grudgingly released their finding on Atheism an mental disease for the whole world to see.

Why dont LaDolceVita go onto medical science websites and prove their findings wrong ? Is his thinking evidence that Atheists evolved from knuckle dragging apes ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by ScienceWatch: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
blueAgent:

You call the God of the Bible a slowpoke, yet you cannot answer your own questions. you Atheists have not told us how a fish got tired of swimming developed wings and changed its body shape and just became a bird or show us the Chemical equation or step by step breakdown of the Abiogenesis process that lead to life. or even pair all the billions of creatures in the Earth with their crossponding previous organisms or fossil that they where before they Evolued.some answer questions that Atheists sweep under the carpet.
Now I am having a stomach-cramping laugh Ha Hic Ha ha ! Ha Hic hic haaaaa ! The ideas Jonbellion is expressing is not his own. He borrowed it from his failed Satanic prof Dawkins the prophet of modern Atheism. Even Dawkins is laughing behind his followers backs. He has realized that his sick dream of destroying all religions especially Islam and Christianity will NEVER succeed.

Dont borrow from Dawkins, dont borow from Satan, Dont borrow from Jonbellion.
You will lose all that you have.

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , oaroloye , Ken4Christ or againstchrist

May the Force be with you all ; hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, Hahn, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics , Libradeus, lepasharon, otem, otemdomino, frank317
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by ScienceWatch: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
jonbellion:
The moon isn't luminous
sunlight grin
Ooh wow
Is there any evidence that mankind is becoming smarter? The historical evidence indicates that man in the most ancient civilizations was a lot smarter than textbooks lead us to believe. For example, we still have no idea how or even why the ancient Egyptians built their pyramids.

So be careful when modern man struggle with the moon, sun light, vegetation and the Abrahamic God. As the evidence shows, rather believe ancient man before stupid modern man.

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , oaroloye , Ken4Christ
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by Niflheim(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2017
The heading of this post is shocking!!!

Who was the traveling partner of Charles Darwin during his famous voyage? It was a guy called Robert Fitzroy, a devoted "christain"!!! And how did this "christain" die? After losing his entire fortune, battling with ill-health, and serious depression(borderline mental illness), he committed suicide by slitting his throat with a razor!!!

Cc:Seun, johnydon22, adepeter26, niflheim, hahn, thehomer, JackBizzle, lepasharon, cloudgodess, frecocoa, CatFishBilly, Kay17, joseph1013, frank317, HardMirror, wiegraf, EvilBrain, teempakguy, Lennycool, akintom, SirWere, obinna58, jonbellion, onetrack, plaetton, uyilredia, ifenes, hopefulLandlord etc.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by obinna58(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
felixomor:

The world was formless and dark, at first

Mumu, cant u simply ask what made it formless and dark? How did it come to that stage?

Mscheww, I shake my head for you.
grin
Mad nigga
Thiz guy z goin crazy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by felixomor: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
obinna58:

grin
Mad nigga
Thiz guy z goin crazy cheesy

If u have no point,
No need to mention....
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by blueAgent(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Shew ! why cant LaDolceVita come up with something more respectable. He weakly claims that Atheism has no "founders." as a result he is also claiming that the Universe has no "founders"

Is he also saying that Toyota has no founders ?

In LaDolceVita's second point he foolishly debunks his own foundation for Atheism, which is Scientific evidence. Now,Scientific medical evidence has grudgingly released their finding on Atheism an mental disease for the whole world to see.

Why dont LaDolceVita go onto medical science websites and prove their findings wrong ? Is his thinking evidence that Atheists evolved from knuckle dragging apes ?

Lol.....This people make me laugh...
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by blueAgent(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I admire your well reasoned response BlueAgent, in patiently probing Jonbellion's fantasy. Jonbellion will do better if he used his thinking to explain how Toyota 1300 piston came about.

His fixation on lights make me wonder if he spent too much time under Diso-lights.

He needs Spiritual light. why is he scared to debate with Theists especially me. he knows he is no match to me.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by blueAgent(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
ScienceWatch:

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 ,o Kingebukasblog , Junia , oaroloye ,

Lol....They will accept that a Toyota has a maker but Humans who are far more complex and delicate occured by chance. that is what i call Hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by oaroloye(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
SHALOM!

blueAgent:

Lol....The will accept that a Toyota has a maker but Humans who are far more complex and delicate occured by chance. that is what i call Hypocrisy.

Unfortunately, I do not think that the arguments are comparable.

Cars do not assemble themselves by invisible forces.

The Human Body can be considered to grow itself by a blueprint which supposedly evolved over time.

If the Earth has really been here for millions of years, Evolution could reasonably have happened.

However, Atheists are abandoning that sinking Titanic, using their trousers and academic gowns for floatation devices, so to speak.

Richard Dawkins has gone on record as saying that they now think Life may have come from Outer Space Aliens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgWl4OqAH6I&t=40s

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by ScienceWatch: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
blueAgent:

He needs Spiritual light. why is he scared to debate with Theists especially me. he knows he is no match to me.
absolutely, I agree. Jonbellion knows he is no match for you.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by ScienceWatch: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

The Human Body can be considered to grow itself by a blueprint which supposedly evolved over time.

If the Earth has really been here for millions of years, Evolution could reasonably have happened.

However, Atheists are abandoning that sinking Titanic, using their trousers and academic gowns for floatation devices, so to speak.

Richard Dawkins has gone on record as saying that they now think Life may have come from Outer Space Aliens.

Toyota has claimed that their cars also has a blueprint that has evolved over time.
Richard Dawkins also thinks that Toyota's where inspired by aliens.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by ScienceWatch: 12:20am On Apr 23, 2017
Niflheim:

Who was the traveling partner of Charles Darwin during his famous voyage? It was a guy called Robert Fitzroy, a devoted "christain"!!! And how did this "christain" die? After losing his entire fortune, battling with ill-health, and serious depression(borderline mental illness), he committed suicide by slitting his throat with a razor!!!

Cc:Seun, johnydon22, adepeter26, niflheim, hahn, thehomer, JackBizzle, lepasharon, cloudgodess, frecocoa, CatFishBilly, Kay17, joseph1013, frank317, HardMirror, wiegraf, EvilBrain, teempakguy, Lennycool, akintom, SirWere, obinna58, jonbellion, onetrack, plaetton, uyilredia, ifenes, hopefulLandlord etc.
Yes indeed it is shocking. I agree !

What do you expect when you voyage with a man that defrauded his own scientific results to make it conclude that their is no creator.

Charles Darwin is a fraud, although he eventually admitted that he made the greatest mistake of his life when he defrauded the outcome in favor of evolution.

Anyone would be seriously depressed after traveling with a fraud who's aim was to destroy world religions.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by ScienceWatch: 12:50am On Apr 23, 2017
blueAgent:

Look at excuse.
Exactly ! What about Richard Dawkins the failed prophet of Atheism.

Religious/Creationists are certainly accustomed to being dismissed by Atheists that holds a minority position—especially in the community of science, where indeed the vast majority of scientists argue for some form of creationism.

They are also accustomed to being ridiculed by fake Atheist prophets like Richard Dawkins and Harris.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by ScienceWatch: 12:55am On Apr 23, 2017
Niflheim:

"Atheism, for all of its proud boasting of scholarly adequacy, is a kind of intellectual adolescence which refuses to think hard, face the facts, and be tough minded.

Atheists live, when all is said and done by blind and contradictory faith about how we know what we know and what the nature of reality is. Atheism is arbitrary and irrational all the while dressing up in the costume of rationality." - Greg Bahnsen

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by ScienceWatch: 1:07am On Apr 23, 2017
Niflheim:

The universe is huge —yet the same fundamental laws of physics and chemistry apply throughout. Where did those laws come from?
So for Dawkins to now describe the pre-existence of intelligence as a ‘rather profound idea’ which he can ‘respect’ surely represents an astonishing softening from his previous public utterances. Contrast this modern Dawkins with the traditional Dawkins, who was adamant that the only ‘creative intelligence’ is the one resulting from Darwinian evolution: ‘Creative intelligence comes into the world late, as the product of a long process of gradual change: the slow evolution of nervous systems, or some other kind of computational machinery (which may be secondarily designed by evolved nervous systems).’3

Actually, and unfortunately, people have read things that Dawkins has written, resulting in them becoming “very upset”, or even resulting in their suicide. As one grieving father said of the effect of a Dawkins book upon his late son, “It just destroyed him.” See our short article: ‘The God Delusion’ and evolutionary teaching linked to tragedies.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by ScienceWatch: 7:31pm On May 01, 2017
blueAgent:

Look at excuse.
Here is more evidence that atheism is a mental disease :
OAROLOYE is an Atheist foolishly disguised as a pastor. This is what he has to say on the terrible crime called RAPE ;

Oaroloye said, "THEREFORE, ONLY THE SINS OF RAPE VICTIMS ENABLED THEM TO BE RAPED."

He proudly proves his case with, "Had they REPENTED of ALL of their Sins, it would have been IMPOSSIBLE for a Rapist to succeed in attacking them."

Oaroloye finds the rape victims guilty of raping themselves, "THEREFORE THE RAPE VICTIMS ARE ALWAYS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUCCESS OF ANY ATTACKS UPON THEM."

This mental case is extreme and should be treated with caution. Does anyone have an Asylum Straight-Jacket for Oaroloye ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by wiegraf: 9:11pm On May 01, 2017
Op, you believe a jewish zombie roamed some desert ~2000 years ago

Do you really think you're qualified to talk about mental illness?
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by ScienceWatch: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
You are again just repeating only what you have heard your Satanic LORD Carlos Castaneda says about cars.

Give us your own opinions. If you say cars can not assemble themselves, PROVE IT. !!

If you use your FICTIONAL REALISM doctrines of NAGUALISM and FICTIONAL CELESTINE PROPHECY, you surely must be able to do a simple thing like making a car ACCIDENTALLY ASSEMBLE ITSELF.
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by ScienceWatch: 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
wiegraf:
Op, you believe a jewish zombie roamed some desert ~2000 years ago

Do you really think you're qualified to talk about mental illness?
Sorry for the late reply Sir.
I believe it to be in your best interest that I leave your deep probing questions for later so that you had enough time to digest the shocking scientific findings that was published to enlighten you.

My answer to your first incredible question is ....... YES !

My answer to your well thought out second question is ........I AM !

I do recommend that you read the published scientific research that conclusively proves that ATHEISM is a MENTAL ILLNESS.

See if you can detect the symptoms of mental illness in Atheists by observing their behaviour as they TROLL religious topics.

Mentally disturbed Atheists will buzz other MENTALLY DISTURBED ATHEISTS about some inspirational religious topics and like a starved pack of Hyenas they will rip a honest, decent topic apart because it contains inspiring keywords like GOD AND JESUS.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2017
Nice one op
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
The OPs attempt at rubbishing 3 of the greatest thinkers of all time reveals an intrinsic psychological & intellectual poverty. He must be religious bigot. He needs help.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Sorry for the late reply Sir.
I believe it to be in your best interest that I leave your deep probing questions for later so that you had enough time to digest the shocking scientific findings that was published to enlighten you.

My answer to your first incredible question is ....... YES !

My answer to your well thought out second question is ........I AM !

I do recommend that you read the published scientific research that conclusively proves that ATHEISM is a MENTAL ILLNESS.

See if you can detect the symptoms of mental illness in Atheists by observing their behaviour as they TROLL religious topics.

Mentally disturbed Atheists will buzz other MENTALLY DISTURBED ATHEISTS about some inspirational religious topics and like a starved pack of Hyenas they will rip a honest, decent topic apart because it contains inspiring keywords like GOD AND JESUS.

Share the link that conclusively proves that Atheism is a mental illness. What level of absurdity shall we not see in Africa?�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Majek Fashek A Prophet / Yoruba gods In Human Form. / 5 Reasons Why Having Faith Is So Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.