Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him (24519 Views)

"We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman / Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by domben(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Israeljones:
The only good thing this man has said is that he doesnt support biafra...
But the bad thing here is that,,he has said it like every politicians wud say it,,,
Saying he doesnt support biafra because of his political ambition is absolutely awkward to me.
. where you will know that Yoruba and Hausa is cheating on us is come 2019. no Igbo man will rule this nation Nigeria. but by the way what is agitation. and what is democracy.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Yorobastard(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
He is actually saying what buhari wants him to say.....he is irrelevant in our society...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Yorobastard(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Opakan2:

Ok.. but when things go sour with the North, your people will twist the whole thing to blame yorubas

I'm sorry to say this.. I've lost all respect for anything igbo, politics is about betrayal, but not sacrificing your people to a dead cause you know can't stand

After 2019, the North will islamize your people fully and they will eliminate your leaders to cover their tracks.
Boko haram will gain grounds in the SE and the grazing bill will pass

your people will successfully sell their generations yet unborn to the North, that will be price for such treachery

you can write that down.

In other word...what are you trying to say
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by GFanky: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
big ewu
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by ceejay4real(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
derespect:
No hope in anyone in Nigeria again... No one to call a Patriot after the demise of Awolowo, Azikwe and Ahmadu Bello.
Posterity will judge those that keep deceiving and looting our democratic dividends

Ahmadu Bello was never a patriot! He started sowing the seeds of discord amongst the various ethnic nationalities in this country. He deserved the bullets given him by Chukwuma Nzeogwu. His kind of politics led to tribal hate and ultimately to where we are today as a nation!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by tochukwu75(m): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
This man is seeking for relevance, what has Orji Uzor Kalu done for Abia state and South East to deserve him being a leader. OUK must be an efeluefu. A man seeking for his pocket is using South East as a platform to enrich himself. OUK is not our leader and cannot be our leader.
NNAMDI KANU is our leader.
GOD bless BIAFRA LAND.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by tobiasbeecher: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
kingwax7007:
lol...contraption na wetin bro? grin grin no make me laff,abeg..it doesn't even fit... Pls dnt cry cheesy cheesy
olodo, instead of you to take correction, you're here displaying your ignorance! I wonder the kind of backyard school some of you attended. God forbid!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by felicitywe(m): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Orji Uzor will ever remain useless in d South East.He was told to pose wt a broom which he did.Tinubu made money from Lagos and gag d population which he used to limelight as other yound politicians flooded his house but in SE, Abia state is nt too rich too Enugu, Anambra,Imo or Ebonyi.Ppl from these states r nt poor,so Orji Uzor lost out.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by kechywillz(m): 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
I'll be back to read this
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by DedeNkem: 12:11am On Dec 04, 2016
He went from PDP (a political party he co-founded) to PPA (a political party he founded). Then he went back to PDP and later decamped to APC.
This guy is a political prostitute!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by teemswest(m): 12:15am On Dec 04, 2016
zendy:
Orji Uzo Kalu is a disgrace to all Igbos. Of all the parties he could have joined, APGA, LABOUR, KOWA, he chose the party of the Devil himself called APC.

When I remember that years ago, this man was so popular in Igboland that he was given the title of "Olile Anya Ndigbo" I just cant believe it.

Somebody better advice advice Orji Uzo Kalu and Okoroawusa not to come to Anambra with their APC nonsense or we will show them what we do to APC people! They can ask the short midget called El Rufai about his experience

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Unbrandedguy: 12:29am On Dec 04, 2016
Strayed sperm.. U had better kept quiet about the Biafran issue. Just like Ngige and others. We don't expect pple like u to openly support Biafra. All of your likes will die of heartbreak should there be a referendum for the Igbos. That's how u know their mind. Not from amoebaic sperm like you. A Trump will emerge someday for that struggle..
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Unbrandedguy: 12:39am On Dec 04, 2016
Opakan2:

Hmmmn!

so Igbos will gladly take Buhari's VP slot from Osibanjo and support him? after all their rants on Nairaland
They will drop their biafra dream.. is that it?

you know what that's called right? TREACHERY

I still stand on my personal opinion. Igbos do not need presidency or VP slot. What is a timely and termly benefit compared to generational benefits which we actually desire. The best presidency can give us is 8yrs. Which can not redefine our future.. Afterwards, they sign their pact again for another 50yrs to elapse before another Igbo President comes onboard. From my years of existence, we will fare better when existing seperately as constituent nations.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by yinkslinks(m): 2:25am On Dec 04, 2016
Finally igbos will rule nigeria through a corrupt man. I am happy for them at last.
zoba88:
Former governor of Abia state Orji Uzor Kalu who recently decamped to APC has urged all Igbos to drop the idea of Biafra and remain with Nigeria.The statement has generated many reactions from Igbos,with many saying he is a disgrace.Below is what he said....

'As an Igbo man who have seen it all, trained in business by the Hausa Fulani and started business in the South West. I sincerely believe it is better for the Igbos to sit where other Nigerians are sitting. I recall that on complaining of how the bad roads in the South East has been a great source of worry to me and our people, President Muhammadu Buhari personally promised me that all the contractors in the South East will return to sites before the end of November. Today, contractors are fully back to the many abandoned Federal roads in Eastern Nigeria. These are part of the reasons for joining the party. I joined the APC because President Buhari has fulfilled the promise he made to me and we are hopeful he will do more'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/orji-uzor-kalu-urges-igbos-to-forget.html
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by kingwax7007: 6:21am On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=panditocracy post=51612318]

I don't like it when a halfwit like you come in a public forum to display your stark illiteracy.
You should go to 2go and chat with your mates over there.
And again, please take your time and reread the garbage you are speaking.
“the wrong choice of English” and not “the wrong choice of English language”
afonja illiterate.[/quote]wrong choice of English? Hehehehehehehehehe... cheesy cheesy Seriously, are talking of 'English' as a nationality or the 'Language'? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehe, na wrong choice of Igbo grin cheesy abi, wrong choice of Ugandan...

Chestbeating mofo... tongue tongue cheesy
Dnt worry, I knw ur type.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by kingwax7007: 6:24am On Dec 04, 2016
panditocracy:

I don't like it when a halfwit like you come in a public forum to display your stark illiteracy.
You should go to 2go and chat with your mates over there.
And again, please take your time and reread the garbage you are speaking.
“the wrong choice of English” and not “the wrong choice of English language”
afonja illiterate.
wrong choice of English? Hehehehehehehehehe... cheesy cheesy Seriously, are talking of 'English' as a nationality or the 'Language'? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehe, na wrong choice of Igbo grin cheesy abi, wrong choice of Ugandan...

Chestbeating mofo... tongue tongue cheesy
Dnt worry, I knw ur type.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by kingwax7007: 6:30am On Dec 04, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

olodo, instead of you to take correction, you're here displaying your ignorance! I wonder the kind of backyard school some of you attended. God forbid!!
dude, payback, okay? Na satan I take beg u...next time, u will say, '...take to correction' and not '...take correction'..

You shld ask your school for a refund. You've been scammed!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

If u say anything again, I will...

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Paentera(m): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2016
zendy:
Orji Uzo Kalu is a disgrace to all Igbos. Of all the parties he could have joined, APGA, LABOUR, KOWA, he chose the party of the Devil himself called APC.

When I remember that years ago, this man was so popular in Igboland that he was given the title of "Olile Anya Ndigbo" I just cant believe it.

Somebody better advice advice Orji Uzo Kalu and Okoroawusa not to come to Anambra with their APC nonsense or we will show them what we do to APC people! They can ask the short midget called El Rufai about his experience

Relax. What if at the end of 2018, a large chunk of Federal SE Roads are fully rehabilitated meaning OUK took a right decision based on PMB fulfulling his promise? Would you change your mind about OUK?

Its okay not to like the APC but do so for fundamenental or ideological reasons.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by chris138(m): 7:51am On Dec 04, 2016
sometimes i keep wondering what becomes of with our so called politicians,but with wat is happening now we know better that they dnt give a damm about us what they care is about themself.but orji u will live to see what will become of u,instead of u to go back and search for were u got it all wrong with ur political ego ur r here selling urself the more.ur a disgrace to igbos in general n u will continue to fail in politices even in ur own constituency.now i know ur worthless.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Alanzazani: 8:00am On Dec 04, 2016
zendy:

my friend stop talking like an illiterate. everybody has the right to associate with any party and criticize any government they dont feel comfortable with that os democracy. when i want to force your will on people then you bexme nothing but a bloody tyrant also
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Obec70(m): 8:10am On Dec 04, 2016
Yet at his backyard his kingsmen (fulani hersdmen) are on rampage! What a big SHAME!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by progress69: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2016
Opakan2:

Ok.. but when things go sour with the North, your people will twist the whole thing to blame yorubas

I'm sorry to say this.. I've lost all respect for anything igbo, politics is about betrayal, but not sacrificing your people to a dead cause you know can't stand

After 2019, the North will islamize your people fully and they will eliminate your leaders to cover their tracks.
Boko haram will gain grounds in the SE and the grazing bill will pass

your people will successfully sell their generations yet unborn to the North, that will be price for such treachery

you can write that down.

U don't know that clown onatasi. His political calculations are so archaic and myopic. Whoever thought Atiku will call for restructuring? Clear sign the guy has his plans. What about Kwankwaso, El-Rufai having running battle with the President's cheif of staff, or Sanusi who have been throwing subtle attacks. Or the Northerners who are lamenting on the streets and won't sai Sai Baba again? Which SW leader wants to deliver SW to Buhari again, is it Fayose, Fashola or Fayemi. Jonathan made the aame blunder of fighting the power blocks and structure of the country and handing his political future to novices like FFK, and some inconsequential Northerners. It is obvious OBJ, will also back out, and OBJ take it or leave still have some structures in the North. If truly a l new political party is formed, North will be devided,Tinubu and Obj, will deliver SW to whichever party they support. If Buhari fronts a SS or SE VP, u think whichever opposition will sit back looking like morons? Buhari better put his house in order and revamp the economy and stop making enemies with power blocs or he will go the GEJ way. Nigerians are nos above voting with emotions. Only SE seems to be locked to emotional votings
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Spinojaja26: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2016
Is that the condition buhari gave you in order to allow you go with your loots?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Opakan2: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
progress69:

U don't know that clown onatasi. His political calculations are so archaic and myopic. Whoever thought Atiku will call for restructuring? Clear sign the guy has his plans. What about Kwankwaso, El-Rufai having running battle with the President's cheif of staff, or Sanusi who have been throwing subtle attacks. Or the Northerners who are lamenting on the streets and won't sai Sai Baba again? Which SW leader wants to deliver SW to Buhari again, is it Fayose, Fashola or Fayemi. Jonathan made the aame blunder of fighting the power blocks and structure of the country and handing his political future to novices like FFK, and some inconsequential Northerners. It is obvious OBJ, will also back out, and OBJ take it or leave still have some structures in the North. If truly a l new political party is formed, North will be devided,Tinubu and Obj, will deliver SW to whichever party they support. If Buhari fronts a SS or SE VP, u think whichever opposition will sit back looking like morons? Buhari better put his house in order and revamp the economy and stop making enemies with power blocs or he will go the GEJ way. Nigerians are nos above voting with emotions. Only SE seems to be locked to emotional votings

God bless you my broda.. just so on point

onatisi you need to see this. This is the real deal not the emotional laden piece of shi.t you put up about Tinubu all the time

God bless you once again my broda. PMB better watch it else the same fate that befell Jonathan might befall him
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by onatisi(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Opakan2:

God bless you my broda.. just so on point

onatisi you need to see this. This is the real deal not them emotional laden piece of shi.t you put up about Tinubu all the time

God bless you once again my broda. PMB better watch it else the same fate that befell Jonathan might befall him
Tinubu and obj will deliver south west Because south west Na dhl abi.
Ur eyes go clear soon.
No need arguing.
Have a wonderful afternoon bro.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Opakan2: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
onatisi:

Tinubu and obj will deliver south west Because south west Na dhl abi.
Ur eyes go clear soon.
No need arguing.
Have a wonderful afternoon bro.

you don't know what is happening in the North now, some of them also feel sidelined and planning to float a new party.

Btw how come you didn't predict PDP's split into two factions.. or na only APC dem dey show you? cheesy

Keep calm onatisi, that guy above explained everything well, all it takes thise guys is Tinubu's backing or total support and they will show face

remember it took Obj only one action to cost GEJ his re-election bid.. he stage played himself tearing his pdp membership card

Yorubas are not igbos, North knows this.. why Buhari's kinsmen warned him publicly not to fight Tinubu. Even his wife went on BBC to cry out when all her pleas fell on deaf ears.
sit tight and watch yorubas do what they do best, being kingmakers

shalom!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by onatisi(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Opakan2:

you don't know what is happening in the North now, some of them also feel sidelined and planning to float a new party.

Btw how come you didn't predict PDP's split into two factions.. or na only APC dem dey show you? cheesy

Keep calm onatisi, that guy above explained everything well, all it takes thise guys is Tinubu's backing or total support and they will show face

remember it took Obj only one action to cost GEJ his re-election bid.. he stage played himself tearing his pdp membership card

Yorubas are not igbos, North knows this.. why Buhari's kinsmen warned him publicly not to fight Tinubu. Even his wife went on BBC to cry out when all her pleas fell on deaf ears.
sit tight and watch yorubas do what they do best, being kingmakers

shalom!
This will be my last discussion with u on this issue.thanks

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by viktagorion: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
A great leader from Igbo land has spoken.

He has spoken well.

Biafra is a mirage... it is unrealistic.

Ipob yoots should listen and be well guided.

Enough said.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by hoodmenconcept(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
coward kalu
Biafra Traitor

#proudyoruba#
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by hoodmenconcept(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
viktagorion:
A great leader from Igbo land has spoken.

He has spoken well.

Biafra is a mirage... it is unrealistic.

Ipob yoots should listen and be well guided.

Enough said.

I see people not supporting Biafra as a brainwashed slave
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
zoba88:
Former governor of Abia state Orji Uzor Kalu who recently decamped to APC has urged all Igbos to drop the idea of Biafra and remain with Nigeria.The statement has generated many reactions from Igbos,with many saying he is a disgrace.Below is what he said....

'As an Igbo man who have seen it all, trained in business by the Hausa Fulani and started business in the South West. I sincerely believe it is better for the Igbos to sit where other Nigerians are sitting. I recall that on complaining of how the bad roads in the South East has been a great source of worry to me and our people, President Muhammadu Buhari personally promised me that all the contractors in the South East will return to sites before the end of November. Today, contractors are fully back to the many abandoned Federal roads in Eastern Nigeria. These are part of the reasons for joining the party. I joined the APC because President Buhari has fulfilled the promise he made to me and we are hopeful he will do more'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/orji-uzor-kalu-urges-igbos-to-forget.html
funny man. Promise he made to YOU What about the one he made to ME To the masses
Greedy man
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Unbrandedguy:

I still stand on my personal opinion. Igbos do not need presidency or VP slot. What is a timely and termly benefit compared to generational benefits which we actually desire. The best presidency can give us is 8yrs. Which can not redefine our future.. Afterwards, they sign their pact again for another 50yrs to elapse before another Igbo President comes onboard. From my years of existence, we will fare better when existing seperately as constituent nations.
i wish all igbos had this mentality. freedom from nigeria is everlasting but any gov position is temporary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Resumes Construction Of The Ten-Lane Lagos-Badagry Road / Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / President Buhari Receives Briefing From Buratai (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.