Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him (24480 Views)

"We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman / Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Opakan2: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
onatisi:

Hmmmn!

so Igbos will gladly take Buhari's VP slot from Osibanjo and support him? after all their rants on Nairaland
They will drop their biafra dream.. is that it?

you know what that's called right? TREACHERY

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Anusiemgood(m): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
zendy:
Orji Uzo Kalu is a disgrace to all Igbos. Of all the parties he could have joined, APGA, LABOUR, KOWA, he chose the party of the Devil himself called APC.

When I remember that years ago, this man was so popular in Igboland that he was given the title of "Olile Anya Ndigbo" I just cant believe it.

Somebody better advice advice Orji Uzo Kalu and Okoroawusa not to come to Anambra with their APC nonsense or we will show them what we do to APC people! They can ask the short midget called El Rufai about his experience
And u will not do anything if that should happen.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Anusiemgood(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anyone thinking about biafara should forget it,lets unite our in love and act as one Nigeria. There is no gain fighting for what we cannot get even in five more yrs to come..i strongly stands fof OUK.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by CSTR13: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
IYANGBALI:
eyaaaaaaaa sowie. In this case you don't have a say. The Igbo elites have sold you guys out. grin grin grin tongue
Orji Uzor kalu is not an igbo elite, sorry. He cannot decide for anybody in his village

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by onatisi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
Opakan2:

Hmmmn!

so Igbos will gladly take Buhari's VP slot from Osibanjo and support him? after all their rants on Nairaland
They will drop their biafra dream.. is that it?

you know what that's called right? TREACHERY
The struggle for south west relevance In apc will make even Yoruba politicians dump tinubu so as to be in the good books of buhari . Politics is all about betrayal,it was this same tinubu that destroyed AD then so that he can form apc .he betrayed AD and afenifere leaders that backed him up against funsho Williams who was the real winner of the primaries then.
He promised just one term but changed,he betrayed the people that propped him up

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Opakan2: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
onatisi:

The struggle for south west relevance In apc will make even Yoruba politicians dump tinubu so as to be in the good books of buhari . Politics is all about betrayal,it was this same tinubu that destroyed AD then so that he can form apc .

Ok.. but when things go sour with the North, your people will twist the whole thing to blame yorubas

I'm sorry to say this.. I've lost all respect for anything igbo, politics is about betrayal, but not sacrificing your people to a dead cause you know can't stand

After 2019, the North will islamize your people fully and they will eliminate your leaders to cover their tracks.
Boko haram will gain grounds in the SE and the grazing bill will pass

your people will successfully sell their generations yet unborn to the North, that will be price for such treachery

you can write that down.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by discusant: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
zoba88:
Former governor of Abia state Orji Uzor Kalu who recently decamped to APC has urged all Igbos to drop the idea of Biafra and remain with Nigeria.The statement has generated many reactions from Igbos,with many saying he is a disgrace.Below is what he said....

'As an Igbo man who have seen it all, trained in business by the Hausa Fulani and started business in the South West. I sincerely believe it is better for the Igbos to sit where other Nigerians are sitting. I recall that on complaining of how the bad roads in the South East has been a great source of worry to me and our people, President Muhammadu Buhari personally promised me that all the contractors in the South East will return to sites before the end of November. Today, contractors are fully back to the many abandoned Federal roads in Eastern Nigeria. These are part of the reasons for joining the party. I joined the APC because President Buhari has fulfilled the promise he made to me and we are hopeful he will do more'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/orji-uzor-kalu-urges-igbos-to-forget.html

Chai,
Listen to this Orji on Buhari and SE roads: "president Buhari personally promised me that all contractors
..". This man Orji is deluded over his rating. Who does he think he is?

This man thought he would succeed Obasanjo, he was the first governor that went on CNN. Live to sing praises on Obasanjo. He begged Nigeria to forgive the Igbo for the civil war, instead of the other way round, all because he wanted to be president

And when the power brokers in Nigeria dealt with him, he was almost looking for where to hide.

He has started his foolishness again.

On Biafra, we have no going back.

Nigeria is a failed country, the best, the better and the good in Nigeria are sidelined by the rigged political structure, that's why people like Buhari and Orji Kalu are in political leadership circles, that's why such people make manoeuvres that make front page news.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Royalseed20(m): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
derespect:
No hope in anyone in Nigeria again... No one to call a Patriot after the demise of Awolowo, Azikwe and Ahmadu Bello.
Posterity will judge those that keep deceiving and looting our democratic dividends
please how do i post new topic here on nairaland please?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
He should have started by saying as an Igbo man with my personal interest...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by panditocracy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
kingwax7007:
RIP to ENGLISH LANGUAGE. No be only bale, na modric cheesy cheesy

What the guy wrote is 100 percent correct. You are the one who is illiterate.
afonja claiming sophistication. mtchew

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Pylony(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
zendy:
Orji Uzo Kalu is a disgrace to all Igbos. Of all the parties he could have joined, APGA, LABOUR, KOWA, he chose the party of the Devil himself called APC.

When I remember that years ago, this man was so popular in Igboland that he was given the title of "Olile Anya Ndigbo" I just cant believe it.

Somebody better advice advice Orji Uzo Kalu and Okoroawusa not to come to Anambra with their APC nonsense or we will show them what we do to APC people! They can ask the short midget called El Rufai about his experience
So na una... grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by loopmangoat(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
Harlot orji uzor kalu focus on your business and desist from speaking on igbo matters
You are not a force to be reckoned with in alaigbo
Even my goat will defeat you in any election you participate in

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by chigaemezuogu: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
I love orji kalu and placed him high before but now i have lost confidence in him kept him where i kept his successor theodore orji because this statement of his has shown that he has no good plann for ndigbo playing politics whith their goodness. Orji kalu should burry his face in shame biafra must come, kalu has lost trying to bring disgrace to biafrans because of nonsense political ambition of his. Nonsence!

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by tafabaloo(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
What's the difference between Orji Uzor Kalu in PDP and the one fratertanising with APC now?

Unstable politician, nothing but one that is selfish and untrustworthy. One who's incapable of being a worthy leader.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by panditocracy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
kingwax7007:
lol...contraption na wetin bro? grin grin no make me laff,abeg..it doesn't even fit... Pls dnt cry cheesy cheesy

Afonja illiterate
Stop disgracing your Brown-roof Republicans here.gringringrin
Monkey go and check what “contraption” means.
Your schoolfees were all wasted for nothing. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by biafran1stson(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
The likes of. Dr Orji kalu is the reason why we want Biafra. Can orji beat his chest and boldly say he represented the interest of Abia State for 8yrs he was the Governor? Orji is the product of failed Nigerian system. He want us to continue in the corruption called Niageria. We say NO!. We want Biafra and only Biafra shall be accept, not even president or restructuring. DR OUK. You cannot stand in our way.Biafra will certainly come!

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
MrALIVE:
respect other people's freedom of association and choice..the last time I checked we still practice democracy where people are free to belong to or support any political party..to think that you are educated and have this kind of mindset makes me wanna vomit
He failed to respect our choice for Freedom and deserves none.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by esyifugod: 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
nothing has happened at onitcha and Enugu express (road). pls u pple should stop deceiving us
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by rabazamba: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
zendy:

Yinmu!
Apga, labour, KOWA party..buhaha, I laugh in Swahili grin

By the way, where is Peter Obi?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by kingwax7007: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
panditocracy:

Afonja illiterate
Stop disgracing your Brown-roof Republicans here.gringringrin
Monkey go and check what “contraption” means.
Your schoolfees were all wasted for nothing. *spits*
this one wey u carry the matter for head, I want to biliv say na 'showbiz' because wen shut hits the fan, I know go bail, just like ojukwu. cheesy grin cheesy

Apart from it being a very old English that I no more in use, it is used for machinery. And even, if it had to be a figure of speech, it is 100% wrong...

But I understand, once it is being used by the genius, KANU, on radio Biafra,it becomes a normal English language in Biafra. grin grin

Even in the zoo where we caged ur toothless nnamdi, he wld be regretting his unguarded utterances.... cheesy grin

Biafra or death, yet, the fool dey hope for bail...

Yeye ... Go inflate ur Igbos to accommodate more brain.... grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by kingwax7007: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
panditocracy:

What the guy wrote is 100 percent correct. You are the one who is illiterate.
afonja claiming sophistication. mtchew
yeye boy, allow me to correct u again...

In this context, calling me an illiterate is the wrong choice of English language.... grin cheesy grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Okemmuo(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lol...one of the reasons why av been adamant towards politics in naija. Dose guys are not doin any tin for u....its basically for demselves
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by everozone: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ewu.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Barigaboy(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
First time wey I go see Igbo man wey get sense.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by giftiy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
zendy:

truth is bitter Bro
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by IYANGBALI: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
CSTR13:
Orji Uzor kalu is not an igbo elite, sorry. He cannot decide for anybody in his village
sorry it is settled you don't have a say,you are just a number

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
Royalseed20:
please how do i post new topic here on nairaland please?
Go to the section that you want the topic to be
After arriving at the section
Check up very well and u will see a place where they write "Create a new topic"
Click and do the necessary things
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Kachidox(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Barigaboy:
First time wey I go see Igbo man wey get sense.
angry Me Kor
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by panditocracy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
kingwax7007:
yeye boy, allow me to correct u again...

In this context, calling me an illiterate is the wrong choice of English language.... grin cheesy grin

I don't like it when a halfwit like you come in a public forum to display your stark illiteracy.
You should go to 2go and chat with your mates over there.
And again, please take your time and reread the garbage you are speaking.
“the wrong choice of English” and not “the wrong choice of English language”
afonja illiterate.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by panditocracy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
kingwax7007:
this one wey u carry the matter for head, I want to biliv say na 'showbiz' because wen shut hits the fan, I know go bail, just like ojukwu. cheesy grin cheesy

Apart from it being a very old English that I no more in use, it is used for machinery. And even, if it had to be a figure of speech, it is 100% wrong...

But I understand, once it is being used by the genius, KANU, on radio Biafra,it becomes a normal English language in Biafra. grin grin

Even in the zoo where we caged ur toothless nnamdi, he wld be regretting his unguarded utterances.... cheesy grin

Biafra or death, yet, the fool dey hope for bail...

Yeye ... Go inflate ur Igbos to accommodate more brain.... grin

Damn it boy, you are such a dummy!
So even after checking the meaning you still don't understand its usage.
halfwit it is very much correct.
It refers to the zoological republic(Nigeria) as an object of ridicule or derision. Get that into your coneheadgrin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
since the arrival of MMM Igbos have totally forgotten that Nmandi kalu is still in jail
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by fosch: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
This man seriously need mental checkup. See a looser that couldn't win his senatorial district. Like attracts like...then checkout men attracted to PMB...Wells without water. This is a guarantee that come 2019 PMB is a looser. He can only win by RIGGING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Becoming Buhari's Errand Boy - CAN / Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN / Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.