Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside (112247 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements / Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by whatis1god(m): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
ifyfrank90:
I guess ur massage of hate will nt be complete if u no call Catholics or Christains put abi na dem dy fustrate u ??

na ur father dey frustrate u so
oloshi
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by whatis1god(m): 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
LARRYDKING:

But what has warranted these words from u? I don't want to believe u're taken such a trivial issue personal. U're at liberty to attend any bible believing church that does not have any image to represent Jesus Christ. The images u seen around is certainly not Jesus and majority of Christians are aware of that. It however serves are a remembrance of what our Lord Jesus went through for us.

I adjoin u not to take the issue of religion personal, it's not a battle, it's simply an individual race.

I am indeed sorry if I have offended you that bad as I hate to offend a cool headed fellow like you but saying that majority of Christians are aware of it, is NO from me
even 98% of Christians knew no shit about it
as for those who will want to resolve to insult and abuse, I am fully ready for ten thousands of them
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by rimzzy22(m): 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
I love you my lord Jesus

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by YhungPablo(m): 12:56am On Dec 05, 2016
first post to have over 70k+ in a day since 2014.. Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 05, 2016
whatis1god:
deluded people!
ROBERT POWELL Acted the film "JESUS OF NAZARETH in 1977" since then every uninformed Christians now use his picture to depict Jesus christ whenever the discussion about him arises.
Catholic and some other Christians even hung the picture of ROBERT POWELL on their wall saying he is their Messiah.
ROBERT had cried out so many times to stop using his pictures in their worshipping places that he is not the Messiah yet they wouldn't listen.
foolish religious people, making a good fortune on lies
Fools

But that is not the point bros. Pls calm down before your temperature starts rising.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by ShelterHomes(m): 1:34am On Dec 05, 2016
aylagos:
God is able to do all things and anything
yes o
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 05, 2016
k
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 05, 2016
ever811:
I checked your signature and all your topics prove you are.....I don't want to mention the name.but your post are all about sex.. sex...sex

my siggy z "one love" I ask questns abt sex..so mr holier dan thou,checkin ma profyl doesn't affect yur lyf in anyway..bizzybody...mtchewww
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by sapele914(m): 4:16am On Dec 05, 2016
schoolhelpng:
Am proudly proud to be Christian...
Archbishop dey for London,pope dey for rome,imam dey for mecca,black man follow follow were your own religion?
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by whatis1god(m): 5:20am On Dec 05, 2016
plavic:

But that is not the point bros. Pls calm down before your temperature starts rising.

lol
l got you bro'vs
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by whatis1god(m): 5:24am On Dec 05, 2016
DonCrust:

Your eternity in HELL is guaranteed. grin grin grin may God have mercy on you!

just like your bitchy Jesus doing good in hell

one thing i know for sure, only a Militant worship a terrorist god
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by whatis1god(m): 5:32am On Dec 05, 2016
sapele914:
Archbishop dey for London,pope dey for rome,imam dey for mecca,black man follow follow were your own religion?

you dey mind ahm
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by whatis1god(m): 5:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Haha... Please, wake up from your slumber. You mean your God was crucified. What is the difference between you and traditional (Ogun, oya, Osun or Sango) worshippers. If you saviour can't resist the Romans from nailing him to the cross, how are you sure he can save you?

My broda ask them oo
A terrorist who tried to escape death times innumerable but was later captured is now been worshipped as lord and saviour
hmmmmmmm
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Kingbuhari(m): 6:21am On Dec 05, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I assume you mean Jesus Navas. Well, I am not a Man City fan and I have never really liked Jesus Navas. The truth is that I am not really a fan of many of the Spanish players. I only like Xavi and Iniesta. And even at that, I wouldn't ever understand why anyone will think I need Xavi or Iniesta.

Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Nnwannsukka(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2016
Which Bones and artefacts are u expecting didnt u heard that the Lord Resurrected

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by TeamSimple(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How does this affect the OP What kind of vacuous senseless rant is this ?
Is the picture there that of ROBERT POWELL? Yes or No simple
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by TeamSimple(m): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2016
Sidoka:
May thunder fire anybody and all this evil people that keeps on lying to the people with their white Jesus showing the sign of 666 with his hands......their days are numbered and judgement is already upon them
I think say na only me see am o...
Nigeria Christians are the most gullible of all,except for some few ones.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by TeamSimple(m): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2016
LARRYDKING:

But what has warranted these words from u? I don't want to believe u're taken such a trivial issue personal. U're at liberty to attend any bible believing church that does not have any image to represent Jesus Christ. The images u seen around is certainly not Jesus and majority of Christians are aware of that. It however serves are a remembrance of what our Lord Jesus went through for us.

I adjoin u not to take the issue of religion personal, it's not a battle, it's simply an individual race.
So how did the picture get to the tomb? People of Isreal just carve out a tomb as tourist site for gullible followers and call it tomb of Jesus.
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by TeamSimple(m): 7:11am On Dec 05, 2016
DonCrust:

You're a big fool. Did you see the picture of Robert Powell on what OP shared? Ewure U better accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour before you die! Hell awaits you if you fail to.
And you think you have packaged christianity for him in the right manner with this your comment.
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Immorttal: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2016
whatis1god:

why wont it be senseless to a fool like you?
When you want people to believe that Jesus christ had truly risen and then you placed the picture of a Hollywood actor depicting Jesus christ. What is that?
Fool!
I know it means nothing to you and a

senseless buffoon like you will never see anything wrong that as long as the name Jesus is mentioned
people would believe anything as long as it is roped around a certain Jewish mythological god and his son. SMH cry
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Ekeson70: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=damiloladuke post=51595489]

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/jesus-christs-tomb-opened-first-9381660?service=responsive

My father my father I belong to you
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Immorttal: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2016
Pidgin2:
My soul magnifies the Lord and my spirit praise His holy name
For death could not hold Him captive
Even in the grave, Jesus is Lord
Even in the grave, Jesus is Lord!
submerged in delusion part 1
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by oaroloye(m): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2016
YAHSHUA'S TOMB does not contain Yahshua's BODY- this is a mere gimmick.
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by riczy(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

he may be Makn senz,attack d argument nt d person pls! So as nt yo stir rancour.
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by modaink333: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2016
nairalanddss:
lies
get behind us satan
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by aalangel(f): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2016
jidxin:
seun wont like dz
Who cares?
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by NkayTiana(f): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Shouldnt dis be in religion? what is it doing in celebrity?
Jesus Christ is the greatest celebrity
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Psoul(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2016
whatis1god:
deluded people!
ROBERT POWELL Acted the film "JESUS OF NAZARETH in 1977" since then every uninformed Christians now use his picture to depict Jesus christ whenever the discussion about him arises.
Catholic and some other Christians even hung the picture of ROBERT POWELL on their wall saying he is their Messiah.
ROBERT had cried out so many times to stop using his pictures in their worshipping places that he is not the Messiah yet they wouldn't listen.
Fools

So this picture of Jesus Christ started after 1977....hmmmm? Some people can be as senseless as dead wood. Making a comment in a post must not be by force. When you dont have a better thing to say, why not read and pass.
Fools everywhere these days. SMH
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2016
whatis1god:
deluded people!
Fools
Cheers bro! You are awesomely smart. Have a great day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2016
Obviously not original. According to the bible, Jesus was buried in an ordinary cave which was covered with a large stone. Not a place with art works all over it (it was part of is expression of humility)
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

We just have to find information that is readily available, all around us

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.