Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. (14024 Views)

Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. / Was Man Created Before Or After The Animals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Aizenosa(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
foladara777:
Science tells us that the sun is the major source of natural light but in the bible, God created light on the first day before creating the sun, moon and stars on the fourth day... So, where did the light come from if the sun was not yet created

In the heavens is there sun stars or moon, no my dear.
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by hopefulLandlord: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Aizenosa:

CC Randomperson
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Nobody: 12:12am On May 01, 2017
Aizenosa:

At this stage, the book of Genesis should be modified na
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by randomperson: 3:02am On May 01, 2017
Aizenosa:

We're not speaking of heaven, we're talking about earth... So where did the light come from
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Aizenosa(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2017
randomperson:

We're not speaking of heaven, we're talking about earth... So where did the light come from

U forget that before creation there was no distinction between heaven or earth, everything was water, and the spirit of God moved over the waters, in rev 21:23 the same way the light was present then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? / Why It's Important To Pray Without Ceasing Even When It Seems Hard To Pray / 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.