Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Mmm-fake Pop Uploaded What Am I Going To Do.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm-fake Pop Uploaded What Am I Going To Do.. (900 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mmm-fake Pop Uploaded What Am I Going To Do.. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 03, 2016
There is someone that was meant to pay me 36k.

he called me around 9.20pm yesterday and said he transferred money to me. I checked this morning through ATM but can't find anything.
today is Saturday and I read that am to provide a proof of non payment(statement of account) and upload. hope Monday will not be late,his time elapsed by 11am.

He keep saying he did it and will visit his bank on Monday.
Re: Mmm-fake Pop Uploaded What Am I Going To Do.. by PH1stBorn: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
Dont confirm him until u are sure u got d pay..depending on ur d bank where ur account is domiciled, u can request for e-statement by typing the right USSD code using ur registered mobile number with ur bank..screen grab the mini statement and upload to d moderator
Re: Mmm-fake Pop Uploaded What Am I Going To Do.. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
PH1stBorn:
Dont confirm him until u are sure u got d pay..depending on ur d bank where ur account is domiciled, u can request for e-statement by typing the right USSD code using ur registered mobile number with ur bank..screen grab the mini statement and upload to d moderator

OK...thanks....I run internet banking but this is weekend... hoping to get one on Monday, then I will upload... thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: / Ten Reasons You Should Not Join MMM / MMM..... Registration And Procedures On How To Join For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.