Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: (900 Views)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / What Has Happened To MMM United / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by viviangist: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nigerians react to MMM crash thus:

Nigerians must be Nigerians ... Lol...

MORE ON _ http://www.viviangist.com/nigerians-react-to-mmm-crash-thus

cc : Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by viviangist: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nigerians react to MMM crash thus:

http://www.viviangist.com/nigerians-react-to-mmm-crash-thus

cc - Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by Tiffbuxas: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
e no go better for mmm oo
by the way
Full meaning of MMM:Mogbe Moku Modaran!
Re: Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by Mikylopez(f): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
and. my neighbor has. included mmm in his prayer point... my goodness im weak grin d way he pronounces it sef is quite funny emu emu emu im... lemme go and check if chuks has gone mad
Re: Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by RoyalBlak007: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
.MMM members
right now grin.

Re: Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by RoyalBlak007: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mikylopez:
and. my neighbor has. included mmm in his prayer point... my goodness im weak grin d way he pronounces it sef is quite funny emu emu emu im... lemme go and check if chuks has gone mad

Re: Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by jejemanito: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by prettyjo(f): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
embarassed
Re: Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by Twaci(f): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
cheesy cry

I don't know if I should laugh or cry undecided
Re: Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Twaci:
cheesy cry

Same here.....I don't wanna cry because I warned my friend....now she's crying here....I don't wanna laugh cos I don't want her to get mad at me.....but I can't help but laugh....grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by Twaci(f): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
suzan404:
Same here.....I don't wanna cry because I warned my friend....now she's crying here....I don't wanna laugh cos I don't want her to get mad at me.....but I can't help but laugh....grin grin
Exactly!

I'm not affected by this crash but I've got friends that invested their all (school fees join).

I don't want to laugh but I warned them cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Twaci:
Exactly!

I'm not affected by this crash but I've got friends that invested their all (school fees join).

I don't want to laugh but I warned them cheesy
my friend also invested her school fees.....now she's crying....I don't even know what to say to console her....almost 200k...where is she going to get it??and we all know the condition of our country right now cry
Re: Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by Twaci(f): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
suzan404:
my friend also invested her school fees.....now she's crying....I don't even know what to say to console her....almost 200k...where is she going to get it??and we all know the condition of our country right now cry
It's just sad dear grin
Re: Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Twaci:
It's just sad dear grin
so sad grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mikylopez:
You are wicked o. angry
Re: Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Twaci:
cheesy cry

Me?...... I'm laughing my ass off grin
Re: Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by Twaci(f): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Me?...... I'm laughing my ass off grin
Evil soul grin
Re: Nigerians React To MMM Crash Thus: by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Twaci:
Evil soul grin

You know it! grin

(1) (Reply)

Ten Reasons You Should Not Join MMM / MMM..... Registration And Procedures On How To Join For Newbies / Earn $14 From Every Referral You Introduce...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.