Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night (47682 Views)

Check Out Tiwa Savage’s Outfit On Her Show That Got People Talking / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit On Instagram Got Fans Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by Jchi9876: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Idydarling:
pretty Tiwa

In the eyes of the beholder
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by timsTNA: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
So she bleached to be this black angry
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by Bigajeff(m): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Venice789:
see your life

Edited Joo arabirin, one cannot use falz accents again? kai all Dis chid ren on todai cha

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by IYANGBALI: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
Thank God for roll on if not how Tiwa armpits for dey smell
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by frankscollection: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
nice out fit.. tho her hands look like she's been bleaching. ;Dnice out fit.. tho her hands look like she's been bleaching.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by ring7(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
But your hand looks like a charcoal
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by richidinho(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Catalin:
Those hands be like roasted plantain.

Take am, u too like food grin

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by LorDBolton(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
They will preach indecency then still attend church n crusades?

This is why islam is now Africa's top religion n Arabic Africa's top language
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by angelTI(f): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
There is nothing gorgeous about what she is wearing!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by NkayTiana(f): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
Her mouth no dey let her close nii
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by fapcrook(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Jchi9876:
I hate black. Skinny ladies phewwwwww!

Any nairalander babe whey
black girl with heavy bakassiii I no tun gbadun boooobie pm me I dey show naija tomorrow make i knack.carry do my two weeks vacation.

Pm me
is that your pix ? If yes no lady will pm you walahi
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by Jchi9876: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
fapcrook:
is that your pix ? If yes no lady will pm you walahi

Bros na. By pic? Dey dia dey Jones yourself.

Obj no fine e dey fuccckk any woman everyday
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
see hyping she looked great but Lisa nawa which kind combination be this color wise better with a white top
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
emymeeky:
;DNice outfit but when you bleach , bleach your knuckles
oga some peeps get multi coloured knuckles naturally
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by ylaa(f): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
U get bad mouth sha
Well done

Catalin:
Those hands be like roasted plantain.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by Barigaboy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nice one pretty Damsel
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
Overrated ugly thing
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by almarthins(m): 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
johnstar:
Hmm
D 3rd pix tho, c as she blyk zombie for 'the walking dead'
I no juz like dis gal, I juz dislike her for no reason

C as she blyk God for bid undecided

Enemies!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by eseosaa: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
For fuckssake its the bloody lighting that's making her hands look dark
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by Chiderad(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Is there no fear of God anymore in the hearts of God's creation?

Be ye holy for I AM holy.

I expected her to be more decent in her dressing going into the presence of God except, she has another agenda.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by dabrightt: 4:02am On Dec 04, 2016
johnstar:
Hmm D 3rd pix tho, c as she blyk zombie for 'the walking dead' I no juz like dis gal, I juz dislike her for no reason
C as she blyk God for bid undecided

but she better pass ur sisters nah
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by dabrightt: 4:05am On Dec 04, 2016
LorDBolton:
They will preach indecency then still attend church n crusades?

This is why islam is now Africa's top religion n Arabic Africa's top language
Africa top religion when you pretend to be decent but inside you is dirt and rags
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by dabrightt: 4:08am On Dec 04, 2016
Before you yab this guy can you kindly post the pics of your gurlfriend/fience or wife..some people are gifted to type without thinking
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by solidman59(m): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2016
But wait ooooo, Tiwa lips no de close?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by pinkshell(f): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2016
pitbully:
mk dis babe dey do "hand makeup" now cheesy shu!!!!
Wetin u sef look reach that level.
Sebi na man u be?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by ruggedadventure(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2016
pitbully:
mk dis babe dey do "hand makeup" now cheesy shu!!!!
As in eh.....
OJU pupa IDI dudu... awon ti shade ADU

I wonder how black her assss will look like
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night by fumeex(f): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Those hands are not good at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best / Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary. See Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.