Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best (47648 Views)

Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) / Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” / Rita Daniels: I Nurtured Regina Daniels, My Daughter To Become A Nollywood Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by celebgistz: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2019
Regina Daniels took to her Instagram handle to share a video as she expresses strong love for her husband, Ned Nwoko.

However, Nigerians blasted her saying she’s childish for making the video and nobody cares about her or her husband.

Watch the video

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/regina-daniels-expresses-strong-love-for-her-billionaire-husband-ned-nwoko/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1OgG29P6DE

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by celebgistz: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2019
See reactions

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Deestro(f): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2019
You mean strong love for GOLD and DIGGING lmao

Thirsty little b!tch

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by dmltoyin(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Talk true joor
Abi you love the fancy apartment, cars and private jet.
Tell me you aren't tired of the wrinkled d!ck

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by amaniro: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2019
dmltoyin:
Talk true joor
Abi you love the fancy apartment, cars and private jet.
Tell me you aren't tired of the wrinkled d!ck

Is it your business?

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by dmltoyin(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2019
amaniro:

Is it your business?
yes

Now, how is my business your business

Ko fuçking lo joor

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by afroniger: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2019
I go looove ooo. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by RealBadBoy: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by kings59: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2019
After drilling for 5 hours , she came to say this

That Ned Nwokolo shape of head eeh

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by deltateam: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Let me translate what she's saying.

Translated version

I love you money. Oh my money bag, you are the best!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by realstars: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2019
Small girls of now a days, when them see big things, their body will stat to tickle

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by ADRIAN88(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2019
Ego!! OWO!! MONEY!!... can move mountains... Very spiritual something.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by femijay8271(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2019
hmmmm, see dis one, who you dey wine?

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by helphelp: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2019
God dey. Misused word "love"
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2019
That's good.
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by adigun98(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2019
So we should kidnap Nwa amaikpe ?
Nonsense and Nairalanders MODS

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by SammieLowkey(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2019
Funny commentors cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2019
You don't need to show eye service on media, even the girlfriend that Bleep me most doesn't even have me as friend on Facebook

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Dreambeat: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2019
If money grew on trees, women would love... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by gurunlocker: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2019
She will soon receive fatherly fvck after the video....
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Sweetcollins: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Let love lead

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Attention seeking is one of the key skills required to succeed in the 21st century

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Akinzo2121(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Abi hin money you love....

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by CanadaOrBust: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Once love (or even regular sex) moves in, age disappears. That’s what many people don’t understand

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Adakintroy2: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2019
witty question for the highly intelligent.

Q. What does reginal deniels see in ned nwokoh.

Ans. Billions of naira.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Generalwoodz(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Op Thank you very much for sharing this post with me....

My neighbour just came in and saw it,she was filled with happiness and finally they called her to come and resume...she has been jobless for 3 years now..

Right now we are contemplating on hiring a projector to display it in a big field for our community...am very sure it will have positive impact on their lives....

Thanks once again

9 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by ofiko123(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Nice one Regina Daniels...
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Necksonnel: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2019
Who is this one deceiving
Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by mimilogistics: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2019
Hehe don't get it twisted LOVE is a beautiful thing....and blessed is the woman who finds a good man to call her own, and any man that finds a good wife shall obtain favor from the Lord wink

[img]https://media./images/38997378d80dc8a95b01300fdb487442/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2019
angry
You simply love his money morethan your own life. Let the money dry out. We shall know the truth the very day he runs into bankruptcy,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) / Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] / Ladies Pull Wizkid Off The Stage (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.