Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

3 Qualities Of Great Entrepreneurs- Tetpreneur (pics Included) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Qualities Of Great Entrepreneurs- Tetpreneur (pics Included) (626 Views)

Entrepreneurs Are Ruining Morales Of Employees / Qualities Of Good Leadership In Business / 3 Qualities That Will Improve Your Confidence Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Qualities Of Great Entrepreneurs- Tetpreneur (pics Included) by Olubendeji: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
3 QUALITIES OF GREAT ENTREPRENEURS

On different occasions, I have asked the question “What makes great entrepreneurs?”. Different answers have I received.

After much thinking and study, I came to a conclusion which you will be reading below.

But before we discuss about their qualities, let see the result of those who possesses these qualities:
Below is the Produce/Result of great men
· Good Relationship with God

Great men believe in God. Whatever they do has one thing in common: it gives glory to God. They have personal relationship with him.

· Care For their Family

For every great man I know; there family comes second. Behind every great man, there is a great woman rolling her eyes says John Carey. They are indeed a father, a leader and a role model to their family.

· Career

After family comes career. Great men are leaders and the same time servants at the place of work.

They are indeed rich as money is a by-product to their qualities.

Qualities:

· Thinkers:

Science believes that a person is said to be intelligent when his IQ is above 130. I believe great men (thinkers) will be greater than that. They think. No wonder they are always awake at night.

As research would have it;

80% don’t think, 15% think that they think, and only 10% think.

No wonder the numbers of great men are 1 in every 100 persons.

They think of how problems can be solved at the shortest time possible.

Friend, what has dominated your mind that you could no longer think? The world has too many problems. So, problem solvers (thinkers) are in high demand. Be one today

· Time Conscious

You cannot take this out of them. It is already in their blood stream. Every minute counts. They want to achieve more so they make good use of every opportunity.

I have some youth saying “Let me do this so as to kill time”. I tell you you can't kill time but kill yourself. Make good use of your time.

· Discipline

The two points above depends on these. You cannot be a solution thinker and also time conscious if yu are not discipline.

Please know that being disciplined is not a birthright but that which is learned. So you can be disciplined. Be disciplined today.

With all you have read, I want to be believe you will walk in this light.

Be a blessing to others by sharing this post.

Awaiting your comments.

Thank you

source: http://www.tetpreneur.com/2016/12/3-qualities-of-great-entrepreneurs.html
Re: 3 Qualities Of Great Entrepreneurs- Tetpreneur (pics Included) by afanide: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nice article

1 Like

Re: 3 Qualities Of Great Entrepreneurs- Tetpreneur (pics Included) by Olubendeji: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Thanks Afanide

(1) (Reply)

1 - Day Free Export Clinic Training / "FUNAAB" Pay Attention Freshers And Returning Students / Wealth Creators Arena Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.