Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help (4497 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by bush4ker(m): 4:40am On Dec 05, 2016
nellybenn:

How to solve the issue of fake POP
Happy Sunday !
FINALLY ITS HERE.
ALL YOU FAKE 419 GUIDERS AND FRAUDULENT MMM PARTICIPANTS, GOD DON CATCH UNA.
If you notice any fake POP all you need is to go to the order, click on the half green mark then click on extend payment expectation by 24hrs. You will see a popup asking for reason, just type fake POP uploaded. The sender time will continue despite the POP uploaded, once the time lapsed he/she will be automatically blocked then the system will give you another sender. Don't wait untill you see the yellow question mark, if you do then it's only CRO that can resolve such issues with sender presenting evidence of payment and receiver presenting statement of account.
copied
pls how authentic is this method?have u seen anybody that used d method and got matched?
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by wakes: 5:05am On Dec 05, 2016
Mtncardseller:
You can get your bank statement without going to bank.....

First of all, login to your Facebook account and search the name of bank in d search address.....,then click on the bank page....like there page then click on the message icon.....tell them you need your bank statement in PDF form, write your account num, name, email, phone number....then send..... Within 5 to 10min you will recieve a call from the bank...they will ask you some questions, like what's d last transaction you made on the account, account balance, phone connected to d account and your address.... Then you will recieve your bank statement in your email account immediately... wink wink
Thanks for the education, @mtncardseller. Nowadays, one should not go the banking hall for everything. Gtbank is especially so 'uptodate' with issues like that.
Blessings!
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by winnerlady1: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2016
Mtncardseller:
sir please help out, nothing has been done about it
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by winnerlady1: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2016
sirkay20:
Mtn card seller pls help me too with mmm issues two weeks now i have not get help, participant upload fake payment proof claiming he paid and sendind fake alert to me. The order is has shown question mark i have written to support and i upload my bank statement and up to noe they have not match me, this is two weeks and 4 days now, thanks. My email: kayodeshow@gmail.Com

Please if you get it solved, do remember to carry me along
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by Dotman23(m): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Good evening o, pls guide me.. I made a PH request on d 20/11 and today 5/12 i paid the person and I dont no if d person has confirmed it cos I uploaded d teller too, but my mavro is now Green.. And I now have an Amount to withdraw... Am a Newbie.. Pls whats the implication of this.
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by Gbengageorge: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2016
sirkay20:
Mtn card seller pls help me too with mmm issues two weeks now i have not get help, participant upload fake payment proof claiming he paid and sendind fake alert to me. The order is has shown question mark i have written to support and i upload my bank statement and up to noe they have not match me, this is two weeks and 4 days now, thanks. My email: kayodeshow@gmail.Com

Speak a with a consultant on . you will see a chat on the bottom right corner, talk to anyone there and they will definitely put you through. Also create a ticket to that effect.
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by passni: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2016
Pls can someone pls help me on this .I registered an account which is my younger brother account I was not aware that my brother have use the account before .now I can not get help how will the situation be solve.
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by ekwii: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2016
My people any person still afraid to involve in MMM is wasting his time. One good advantage of MMM program is when you register with somebody that is always online, he will monitor your activities to conclusive end.
If you are interested to register but afraid of not knowing how MMM works, do not be afraid anymore. Just email me thru my signature and i will follow it up from there.

1 Like

Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by nellybenn: 6:50am On Dec 07, 2016
bush4ker:
pls how authentic is this method?have u seen anybody that used d method and got matched?

See questions don't you know how to open Your PO. Or you are afraid of trying
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by nellybenn: 6:52am On Dec 07, 2016
Dotman23:
Good evening o, pls guide me.. I made a PH request on d 20/11 and today 5/12 i paid the person and I dont no if d person has confirmed it cos I uploaded d teller too, but my mavro is now Green.. And I now have an Amount to withdraw... Am a Newbie.. Pls whats the implication of this.

You should have initiated for a withdrawal since na I anyway you still have your money with you
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by nellybenn: 7:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Well for those still confused on what to do about Mmm should contact me and I will register them. And guide them. Have gotten help from Mmm and there's no issues ever since
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by bush4ker(m): 7:29am On Dec 07, 2016
nellybenn:

See questions don't you know how to open Your PO. Or you are afraid of trying
lol na money related matter be dis nah
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by nellybenn: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2016
bush4ker:
lol na money related matter be dis nah

Lol I understand with you guy. I was like that afraid to touch anything on PO
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by ademi87(m): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Guys please help me out with this, I provided help of #50000 on Monday to a lady and she said that she received the payment and she was going to confirm my payment but when I got back in the evening I realized she hasn't confirmed it. So I called her only for the woman to tell me her account has been blocked coz she was supposed to pay some people but she could not make it...... What should I do please
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by cyberguy72(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2016
ademi87:
Guys please help me out with this, I provided help of #50000 on Monday to a lady and she said that she received the payment and she was going to confirm my payment but when I got back in the evening I realized she hasn't confirmed it. So I called her only for the woman to tell me her account has been blocked coz she was supposed to pay some people but she could not make it...... What should I do please
This one serious oo
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by mrmaze(m): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2016
cyberguy72:
This one serious oo
u will be confirm as long as u have uploaded proof. wen it turns to question mark. just upload d proof in the message order. Statement of account if u can get it
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by Confussion2: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
I have notices that unserious people or should I say enemy of MMM have registered multiple accounts and be uploading fake pop.Well it will only delay the payment but ur payment must enter insha allah.

My strategy this days is divestment.Put some cash in mmm,some in givers forum and others in get help worldwide and these guys havent disappointed. oshtronic@yahoo.com to register all
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by ekwii: 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Confussion2:
I have notices that unserious people or should I say enemy of MMM have registered multiple accounts and be uploading fake pop.Well it will only delay the payment but ur payment must enter insha allah.

My strategy this days is divestment.Put some cash in mmm,some in givers forum and others in get help worldwide and these guys havent disappointed. oshtronic@yahoo.com to register all
Please what is the website for the get help worldwide to register. I am interested
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Holiday Bonus from MMM Nigeria: + 20% on all contributions made before January 1

In 2016 the MMM Community united millions of people in Nigeria. Regardless of their age, social status, ethnicity or confession, millions of Nigerians help each other with MMM and change their lives for the better. And we will do our utmost to make the new year even better than the last one!

On the occasion of the upcoming holidays, we are introducing a bonus: +20% on all contributions made from December 7 to January 1. So, when you provide help, for example, in the amount of 1,000 naira, you will be granted 1,000 Mavro-NGN plus a bonus of 200 Mavro-NGN (so it will look like you provided help for 1,200 naira).

Holiday Bonus Terms:

The bonus is frozen for a month after the PH-request is created.
The bonus will be granted only for “new” money. It means, if you created a request to get help after December 7 and later you provided help for the amount you withdrew, you will not get the bonus.
You should not create a request to get help until the bonus is unfrozen (this will be after one month of providing help). Otherwise, the bonus will disappear.
These conditions are necessary. Otherwise members will repeatedly withdraw the money and provide help for the same amount many times in order to get the bonus. So, if you want to receive the bonus, you should not create a GH-request from December 7 until the moment the bonus is unfrozen.

In the new year, MMM Nigeria will get even stronger. If you have friends who are not in MMM yet, invite them to join the Community! Make new friends, tell people the truth about MMM. Every Nigerian will join the MMM Community!

By our efforts, MMM Nigeria will overcome!

Together we change the world!

P.S. By the way, during the holidays the MMM Community will keep working as usual. Although there were rumors about supposed “pauses”, holidays and other work breaks, they are not true. Nothing like that will happen. We confirm that everything will work as usual.
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
ekwii:

Please what is the website for the get help worldwide to register. I am interested
pm me for get help worldwide assistance
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by ekwii: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
princeofpeace22:
pm me for get help worldwide assistance
How should i contact you like thru mail or whatsapp? i am not on BB for PM
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by oloribabs(f): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
ekwii:

Contact me
Angelicbb30@gmail.com
Or check my signature to register
You will be added to a whatsapp group when you are done
Re: MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
ekwii:

check your mailbox

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! / Luxurious 6 Bedroom Suite Duplex building plan / IQ Option Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.