Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,052 members, 7,849,254 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Some Husbands Do Have Them - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Husbands Do Have Them (961 Views)

All Nl Ladies Pick Ur Favourite Husbands! (remix) / Why Husbands Avoid Questions: / Husbands Nicknames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Husbands Do Have Them by Antoni(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2007
I knew a lady that was so stupid that, * she called me to get my phone number. * she spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice box because it said "concentrate." * she put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to make up her mind. *she tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order. *she sent me a fax with a stamp on it. *she tried to drown a fish. *she thought a quarterback was a refund. *she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death. *she tripped over a cordless phone. *she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept. *she studied for a blood test. *when she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved. *when she took you to the airport and saw a sign that said "Airport Left" she turned around and went home
Re: Some Husbands Do Have Them by naijacutee(f): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2007
Why did you even try?
Re: Some Husbands Do Have Them by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2007
ah ah ah
Re: Some Husbands Do Have Them by CrazyMan(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2007
Hmmm
Re: Some Husbands Do Have Them by boladonas(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2007
naijacutee:

Why did you even try?

You have the experience already
Re: Some Husbands Do Have Them by eslynera(f): 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2007
mhhhhhh
Re: Some Husbands Do Have Them by Antoni(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2007
Sometimes u think u've seen it all, until,
Re: Some Husbands Do Have Them by eslynera(f): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2007
until what?
Re: Some Husbands Do Have Them by boladonas(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2007
, until "become become becomes"

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Husband / I Won't Tell If You Won't: / Am I A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.