Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) (32442 Views)

Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
The hardwriting is too matured for a kid. I am sorry but I do not believe this

2 Likes

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by beautiful232(f): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
I love
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by SURElee(f): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
So basketmouth's son writes a letter to parents and it ends upon on social media in which he refers to his parents as "you guys". But wait o! Basketmouth has a child from his previous relationship, I really feel for that child as the younger kids get all the adoration and showcase.
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by eeddiiee(f): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Those kids didn't write that letter, the matured handwriting is the first thing I noticed, and calling mum and dad "guys", smh. Nigerian celebrities sef
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ajepako pikins no dey express their selves with letter ooo. Na through writing on the wall off dem papa house.
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by billyG(m): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
BM always remind me of ! madman in ma hood. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by janekech: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
Am still wondering,how can a kid call his/her parents you guys,what happen to dad and mum,basket mouth and his wife should just say the truth,they re not the ones that wrote the letter considering the writing.
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by crackhouse(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Wonder what we are going to do with it.
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Omolola1(f): 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
It's a lie
The boy I'm seeing in these pictures didn't write this! No way
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Freestainworld(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
that doesn't seems like a child's hand writing, I suspect the mother recopied it.
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by odeebee: 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
DAT last picture sha... Him just put full stop for the letter with him right hand for the RIGHT corner..
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Handsomecole(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
No be when pikin Don chop belle full he /she go remember to write letter??
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by ezra1990: 12:16am On Dec 04, 2016
martineverest:
what is all these foolishness all about,nigerian celebrities??

Must we know everything about your families?

Should we start worshipping the letters

Nigerian celebrities are shits,childish and uncivilised :Pwhat is all these foolishness all about,nigerian celebrities??

Must we know everything about your families?

Should we start worshipping the letters

Nigerian celebrities are shits,childish and uncivilised
Brother kill ur self.. na by force to comment? If e reach where una suppose talk una go dae mute..Haba! *spits*
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by ezra1990: 12:19am On Dec 04, 2016
Justnora:
The hardwriting is too matured for a kid. I am sorry but I do not believe this
I have seen a girl of 5 who writes better than this...nice one tho for d kids
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by TWoods(m): 4:30am On Dec 04, 2016
Why is a Nigerian child called Jason? The worship of everything American by our celebrities is beyond sickening. What is the cultural or religious significance of the name?
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by DavidEsq(m): 5:19am On Dec 04, 2016
Jarizod:
sweeet..

But they just had to put it on social media
Maybe na dem even say make d boy write the tin sef, after the boy go don pull that stunt of "I hate u ppl" and den slam his door undecided
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 5:29am On Dec 04, 2016
DancingSkeleton:
Basket gene strong nor be small shocked Upon d wife beauty see d children lipsrsealed
what if the wife bleached or toned as they call it
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 5:32am On Dec 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
U go blame us? even if we manage write, our parents go do like say dem no see am
wey the mind to write sef
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by room089: 5:48am On Dec 04, 2016
Impressive!
But bikonu,who teach the small pikins how to draw love symbol?
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by bigsmoke2(m): 5:53am On Dec 04, 2016
See as bright use him ajepako gene dilute this fine woman's gene

1 Like

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by divinelove(m): 6:16am On Dec 04, 2016
And they call their parents guys angry angry angry
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:31am On Dec 04, 2016
Lovely
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Barigaboy(m): 6:43am On Dec 04, 2016
We they right but we no dey give them. You write leave it in your book or chop it with your mouth cos dem no go fit read am.
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 04, 2016
Brainlight:
SPOILT CHILDREN .... NA UNA PARENTS UNA DEY CALL GUYS.

I thought I was the only one that spotted that shocked. Not good not good at all. We are Africans, the custodians of respect.
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 04, 2016
Adoniskid:
And it font Page
A primary school child calls his parent you guys,
The mom probably wrote this for the kid to copy smiley smiley wink

You mind them

1 Like

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by odogwu2007(m): 7:30am On Dec 04, 2016
Ask4diva:
My unborn kids o, are you seeing this?
u go need swallow ur phone make them see am lol
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by monaPhilz: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2016
Na only dem waka cum
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by glossy6(f): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
DancingSkeleton:
Basket gene strong nor be small shocked Upon d wife beauty see d children lipsrsealed

No be small thing. His cousin's wife had to hide her first daughter away from visitors for months because she looked like BM grin grin
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by glossy6(f): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
TWoods:
Why is a Nigerian child called Jason? The worship of everything American by our celebrities is beyond sickening. What is the cultural or religious significance of the name?

Ask the parents. Abeg who get BM phone number?

Now wetin concern you? Wait until you have yours, You can then name them Mgbeke, Mgborie, Obumneke, Ibezim, Atuche etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Explains Why He Hates Paying For Sex After Being Accused Of Slut Shaming / Actreetinosa Curses A Man Who Trolled Her For Recently Going Unclad On Instagram / Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.