Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,575 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Mba At Uniben; The Cost - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mba At Uniben; The Cost (3691 Views)

Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate / ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) / Mba At The University Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mba At Uniben; The Cost by camchi4u(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2007
Pls can somebody in the house tell me the cost of running MBA program at Uniben. I applied for admission for 2007/2008 session. I also want to know when admission will be out and the likely resumpyion date. I'm waiting
Re: Mba At Uniben; The Cost by oyigbe(f): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2007
hi,it cost about 97k plus,please were did u buy ur form i want to get one.i graduated from there but not in d country right now
please reply
Re: Mba At Uniben; The Cost by camchi4u(m): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2007
A friend of mine bougth the PG scratch card in one of Zenith Bank branches at Benin. That was early Dec'06. The form is actually on-line. So u need the scratch card to fill the form
Re: Mba At Uniben; The Cost by beau1(f): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2007
Admission for PG in Uniben for 2006/2007 session is currently on (May expire anytime from now). You purchase the admission scratch card for N5500 from Zenith Bank, Wema BAnk, etc (Located in Benin) and fill the form online. Success
Re: Mba At Uniben; The Cost by beau1(f): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2007
Hello here, the session may likely start around June/July 2007 as was the case with the immedaitely past session. But watchout for any news.
Re: Mba At Uniben; The Cost by camchi4u(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2007
Thanks beau1 dear 4 the information on when d new session may start. Pls do u have idea of the cost( school fees & other Fees) for MBA part time. I need to know to enable me start preparing

(1) (Reply)

Ireti Grammar School S.w Ikoyi / 2011/2012 Uniuyo's Pume Scracth Card Is Now On Sale! / The New Admission List For St Winifred Innovative Institute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.