Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Hot Jokes With Ceo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hot Jokes With Ceo (1042 Views)

Hot Jokes For You All / Nigerian Jokes With Nne Madu / When A Police Man Jokes With Evidence (police) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Jokes With Ceo by Abdul4rl22(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Follow on instagram @abdul4rl22
ARMY CHECK POINT

I was on very high speed, when I got to an army check point without slowing down, so the military boys told me to 'park well', and then ordered me to carry 1,000 blocks from one side of the road to the other side.
After carrying 990 blocks, I noticed that their boss was my primary school mate, so I went to complain to him.... He was really angry with what his boys did to his long time class mate, so he asked me:- "Have you started carrying the blocks?"
I answered:- "Yes, I have carried 990 already."
So he said:- "please don't be angry my brudar... RETURN THE BLOCKS TO WHERE YOU CARRIED THEM...".

1 Like

Re: Hot Jokes With Ceo by Abdul4rl22(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
CEO AND HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND CONVERSATION

CEO: Hello baby
Girl: am fine my dear YOU?
CEO: cool, so where are u living?
GIRL: GARKI ABUJA you?
CEO: wow i dey EKITI
GIRL: so what's your profession?
CEO: OIL MANAGER
GIRL: WOW GREAT so which company u dey work for?
CEO: baby no company oo
GIRL: huh so where?
CEO: i mean i be palm oil manager baby
GIRL: what? Thunder go fire u mtsw

My people why should i lie?
Re: Hot Jokes With Ceo by ifex370(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
What sorta fuckery is this undecided
Re: Hot Jokes With Ceo by Abdul4rl22(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
more loading

Re: Hot Jokes With Ceo by Abdul4rl22(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
gf Speech

(1) (Reply)

When Does A Guy Become A 'daddy' / Vaseline Crew, Jump In And Laugh. / 10 Extremely Hilarious Quotes By President Robert Mugabe On Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.