Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca (46823 Views)

"I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by kolaaderin: 6:19am On Dec 04, 2016
chumaZ:
Children of awolowo(aka otapiapia drinker) the ofonja waste side will soon come here and be shouting FFK upandan undecided undecided

Awo keeps giving u nightmare long after his death, what has he got to do with this formulated story anyway.

Shot up. UR warlord died a coward , he should have erected the status himself if he is otherwise . the boy in question is just a mentally disturbed patient or how else to one commit suicide if not a mental issue.

25 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2016
CandyDiamond:
Great!!!, The land of the rising sun flag will fly one day
and him ojukwu nor fit sacrifice himself to fight wit his last blood and win the war but he ran away

10 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Elnino4ladies: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2016
FFK biitch

11 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by obaaderemi: 8:24am On Dec 04, 2016
tollyboy5:
difference BT ojukwu and white boy grin d white boy felt for the people and sacrifice his life that's a true leader but Nigeria man calling himself leader ran for his dear life big difference cheesy
END of discussion. say no more,bro.even soyinka,a yorubaman risked his life 4 biafra and was arrested by federal troops.okigbo died in biafra and achebe nearly died.banjo and ifejuana were defiant to the bitter end.the worst thing ojukwu did was running away after pushing his people out on a limb.anyway,respects 4 the dead.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Plus234(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2016
did she say the guy died on 30th May 1966, when did the war actually started ?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by zendy: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2016
chumaZ:
Children of awolowo(aka otapiapia drinker) the ofonja waste side will soon come here and be shouting FFK upandan undecided undecided

Dont mind them. It only remains for FFK to tell them he slept with Mary Slessor and they will believe that too.

Bruce Mayrock needs more recognition from lovers of freedom for his selfless act of heroism.

I

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Jaquar456: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2016
Plus234:
did she say the guy died on 30th May 1966, when did the war actually started ?
Not likely. Typical wrong reporting by Naija journalists. The guy died May 30 1969. However the message is what's important. I am glad this heroic boy's sacrifice is being highlighted once more. Like Bouazizi in Tunisia will always be honored for igniting the Arab spring with his act of self immolation.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by blackmamba1: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2016
gbomojomo:
Mayrock REST IN PEACE!

Your sacrifice will never be in vain. Self determination is a fundamental right. Is good Mayrock should be remembered and immortalized

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Bonga4: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2016
zendy:

Dont mind them. It only remains for FFK to tell them he slept with Mary Slessor and they will believe that too.

Bruce Mayrock needs more recognition from lovers of freedom for his selfless act of heroism.

I

Don't mind the eediot. Like he also slept with Hilary Clinton and Elizabeth Taylor. Deluded crackhead FFK.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Daremee: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2016
gbomojomo:
Mayrock REST IN PEACE!

May your sacrifice never be forgotton

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by buhahaha: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Keneking:
Great but the call for Biafra has since died with Ojukwu undecided
I see that Biafra was not part of his brief undecided
So why is there so much noise about Biafra? Maybe receiving support from some Red Cap Chiefs and their politicians embarassed embarassed embarassed
Bros Biafran struggle is not one mans wish,it is the wish of Igbo pple even though some pple dnt support it, the wish of majority must hold...and others will follow. so stop talking from the goat part of you.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by orimsamsam(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
zendy:

I
ffk Bleep Bianca. U can't change the story

21 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Daremee: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Let him show us pictures as proof or idonbilivit
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Spells(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
It's ur boy spells.... Me Is back
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Adekunleideology(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
By fucking FFK Right [/color][color=#006600] angry

10 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by ngmgeek(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Someone is looking to remarry. That's what this is all about wink

The third wish will be that Ojukwu wanted her to be happy and move on.

Then .... Amadioha will do something!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by 4nobody4every1: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Keneking:
So why is there so much noise about Biafra? Maybe receiving support from some Red Cap Chiefs and their politicians embarassed embarassed embarassed
tongue
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by treebuds: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
CandyDiamond:
Great!!!, The land of the rising sun flag will fly one day
It is too disappointing that the millions die for just nothing. The people that should continue to fight for the course said if don't win them you join them. So all these is just selfish agenda and makes no sense.
He should have continued the fight from anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Collins0609(m): 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ikemba nnewi
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by ajepako(f): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
loopmangoat:

When akinphysicist takes too much oshogbo weed he starts behaving like this

l swear you no well.....

This got me ROTFL...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Spells(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nigerians n fulfilling dieing wish be like

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Earth2Metahuman: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
chumaZ:
e pain you o

Did she fhuck FFK or not? grin

16 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by zendy: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
treebuds:

It is too disappointing that the millions die for just nothing.

Thats what happens when people insist on "unity by force".

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by LorDBolton(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
tollyboy5:
difference BT ojukwu and white boy grin d white boy felt for the people and sacrifice his life that's a true leader but Nigeria man calling himself leader ran for his dear life big difference cheesy
This is what the deluded present day agitators won't reason smh

3 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
tollyboy5:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Bekimbo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
Keneking:

you will soon kill yourself
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by IkpuMmadu: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
Keneking:

Whyvare you this dense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened / Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.