Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Chemical Pathology: Chemistry Students Come In Amd Help. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chemical Pathology: Chemistry Students Come In Amd Help. (641 Views)

Chemistry Students Help Me Out Please / Help On Project Materials In Chemical Pathology / Chemistry Students Lets Talk About Alchohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chemical Pathology: Chemistry Students Come In Amd Help. by JaredNormak: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Knowing that this is miles of my area of profession, Nairaland became my only hope for answers.

Someone is in dire need for answers to the following :

1- The effects of Natural Honey, (Negative and Positive if you can)

2- Diagnostic effects of Watermelon.

3. Biochemistry of the Spleen after administration of Artesunate.

Cc, Billyoniare, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Richiez, Explorers, Fynestboi, Ishilove, MaziOmenuko,

Please, if I mentioned you wrongly kindly mention who you think can help. Sorry Thank you.
Re: Chemical Pathology: Chemistry Students Come In Amd Help. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
JaredNormak:
Knowing that this is miles of my area of profession, Nairaland became my only hope for answers.

Someone is in dire need for answers to the following :

1- The effects of Natural Honey, (Negative and Positive if you can)

2- Diagnostic effects of Watermelon.

3. Biochemistry of the Spleen after administration of Artesunate.

Cc, Billyoniare, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Richiez, Explorers, Fynestboi, Ishilove, MaziOmenuko,

Please, if I mentioned you wrongly kindly mention who you think can help. Sorry Thank you.

how much you go pay?! BTW chemical pathology=medical biochemistry
Re: Chemical Pathology: Chemistry Students Come In Amd Help. by iHart(m): 6:22am On Dec 04, 2016
Are you looking for a straight answer or a well thoughtout review?
Re: Chemical Pathology: Chemistry Students Come In Amd Help. by JaredNormak: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2016
iHart:
Are you looking for a straight answer or a well thoughtout review?
A well thought out review
Re: Chemical Pathology: Chemistry Students Come In Amd Help. by iHart(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2016
JaredNormak:
A well thought out review
can you send me a text at the number in my signature? Let's talk...

(1) (Reply)

Things You Can Do To Put Yourself Through School / UNN Vs UNI-LAG / CSIR NET Syllabus 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.