Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Unad Pre-degree Info ! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unad Pre-degree Info ! (809 Views)

Lautech Pre-degree Info: / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unad Pre-degree Info ! by folalag: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2009
Please anyone with Unad Pre-degree information should post it here,
Re: Unad Pre-degree Info ! by 2rupatriot: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2009
I dont have any information about what you asked but I think this piece of advice would be of great help to you.Becareful of lecturers and deans of faculties in UNAD if you've got a sister or female loved ones in that evil institution.Lecturers in the english department are worse than goats,they are simply animals in human's skin.The V.C cannot say he has never heard of any such misconduct going on in the University Of ado Ekiti.So, now it is a crime for one to send his daughter to a University in Nigeria.I know one day,the long arm of the law will deffinitely catch up with them all.
Re: Unad Pre-degree Info ! by Alxmyr(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2009
2rupatriot:

I dont have any information about what you asked but I think this piece of advice would be of great help to you.Becareful of lecturers and deans of faculties in UNAD if you've got a sister or female loved ones in that evil institution.Lecturers in the english department are worse than goats,they are simply animals in human's skin.The V.C cannot say he has never heard of any such misconduct going on in the University Of ado Ekiti.So, now it is a crime for one to send his daughter to a University in Nigeria.I know one day,the long arm of the law will deffinitely catch up with them all.

You don't have valueable information but you have gossip and hearsay to spread around. You are non-sensical
Re: Unad Pre-degree Info ! by feelinz: 12:14am On Nov 13, 2009
I ALSO DO NOT KNOW ABOUT UNAD PREDEGREE BUT
i have valiable information on esut ND UNIZIK PRE-SCIENCE.
IF YOU NEED INFO ON THIS DO WELL TO CALL ME ON 07064212579.
I DONT MIND 9T CALLS

YOUR SUCCESS IS MY JOY.

COMRADE FRANK
Re: Unad Pre-degree Info ! by sojiboy(m): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2009
She might be a victim dnt blame cos sum lecturer can be stupid nd V.c nd disciplinary comittee in Unad against Lecturer is too weak.
Re: Unad Pre-degree Info ! by 2rupatriot: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2009
Alxmyr or whats your name.I cant remember directing my advice to you,so I see no reason why you should write such a cold responce.Your not the only one that read what I posted,its for people that are concerned not mare troublemakers!!!

(1) (Reply)

When Will New Ume Jamb Registration Commence & Any Idea Of The Card Price / Kadpoly Rectors Son In Prison / Unn Matric Potsponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.