Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy (1734 Views)

Origins Of African Democracy / Is The Uk A Democracy? / Libya: The Battle Not Over, Gaddafi’s Son Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by AbuSafwan(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2009
THE BATTLE: ISLAMOCRACY VS DEMOCRACY

Globally speaking, Democracy today means American hegemony upon other nations. The American power still exerts pressure upon the world nations especially the Muslim ones that to must accept Democracy willy-nilly. And by imposing democracy on other nations, American has been enforcing their cultures, civilization, and evilization upon other world communities. From the brief introduction we have just presented one can realize that democracy tries to incorporate some basic essential and inherent messages of Islam such as good governance, Justice to people, ensure of people’s right and freedom. However, it views these aspects from atomistic view of point and in a reductionist manner when it separates them from spiritual faith and belief in God as such it fails to establish them truly on the earth. All such kind of democratic aspects are just secondary in human life which could not be established truly unless the primary aspect is established. And this primary aspect is the question of faith and belief in God whose laws and orders must be the basis of human constitutional way of life. In fact this is the first right to be established prior to human right. The fact that Western democracy deliberately or ignorantly fails to address the question of spirituality as a primary focus in human life makes all its ideas to become fallacious, deceptive, and reductionist. But, Islam as a most perfect and most comprehensive political way of life, a fully-detailed and all-encompassing principle upon which all the nations can found their system of social, economic, and political life. Islam does address both the spiritual and material aspect of human life; thus creating balance between the soul and the body, and between this world and the hereafter. , Islamocracy means an independent system of Shari’ah government that governs the social, political and economic life of the people. Islamocracy is the government of peace for the people whose values, norms, honours, nobility, rights and freedom must be granted and protected to ensure the development of their peculiar socio-political and spiritual well-being. Islamocracy is a government of God formed by the people to serve the interest and right of the people as bounded by Shari’ah. Islamocracy negates the split of the religion and the state politics; both are one and the same. In fact, the religion (Islam) is the mover of the state politics under Islamocracy. We now preserve the right to speak about ‘Political Islam’. By Political Islam we mean that Islam is not only a religion of mosque but also a political ideology that interprets and addresses the problems, goals, and developmental needs of the state and society; it organizes and orders the state political affairs and administrations. Thus, there must be a conspicuous disparity between the concept of religion in democracy and the concept of religion in Islamocracy. Hence, the difference between democracy and Islamocracy becomes succinctly conceivable. While democracy asserts sovereignty of man Islamocracy strongly asserts sovereignty of God – the creator of man – and that man has a temporal power and will as prescribed for him by Allah. Islamocracy challenges the world that if the people are unable to take control of their lives and deaths, then they most recognize the sovereignty of God in all aspects of life. It also argues that if the laws of God (Shari’ah) are to be suspended from human life then there would be no any human to impose his man-made laws on other men since man is not the creator of man. This fact renders man ineligible to be the master, legislator and law-giver of himself. And therefore, he could not be the legislator and law-giver of other men. As democracy tries to detach human beings from God by assigning sovereignty to man Islamocracy comes to re-attach man to God by explaining to him (man) that sovereignty belongs to God alone and that he (man) is entrusted with temporal power to govern through a systematic machinery of leadership popularly called the Government. And this government can be positive or negative. Positive government is that aims at establishing laws and orders based on belief in God. In other word, it is a government that recognizes the sovereignty of God in the state politics. Whereas, the negative government is that which establishes its laws and orders based on unbelief and secularism. Such negative government tends to usurp the power of God by claiming sovereignty in the hands of man or the state. Thus, Islamocracy explains to man, as a representative of God, his duties and responsibilities on this earth as enunciated in Islam and Shari’ah. It comes to liberate men from the servitude of other men to the servitude of God alone – the creator of men. Liberty, right, freedom of speech are all placed in their appropriate positions under Islamocracy and were given their original meanings. Man can enjoy liberty, right, and freedom only when it is in accordance to the laws of God or the Islamocratic state. In Islamocratic state each and every Muslim and non-Muslim citizen is subjected to the laws as prescribed in his peculiar religion, Therefore, Islamocracy as an intelligent and a comprehensive system of government speaks of right of God, and right of man both of spiritual and secular life. To establish the right of God in the state is the first and foremost duty of Islamocratic government, then followed by human, and then animal right. These three articles of rights were never mentioned in democracy. This is a major drastic drawback of Democracy which the Western world desperately claims to be the best system of government. Lo! Such Western people are professional liars, deceivers, and prevaricators.

Follow this link to read the exciting article in full (Therefore, Islamocracy as an intelligent and a comprehensive system of government speaks of right of God, and right of man both of spiritual and secular life. To establish the right of God in the state is the first and foremost duty of Islamocratic government, then followed by human, and then animal right. These three articles of rights were never mentioned in democracy. This is a major drastic drawback of Democracy which the Western world desperately claims to be the best system of government. Lo! Such Western people are professional liars, deceivers, and prevaricators.
Therefore, Islamocracy as an intelligent and a comprehensive system of government speaks of right of God, and right of man both of spiritual and secular life. To establish the right of God in the state is the first and foremost duty of Islamocratic government, then followed by human, and then animal right. These three articles of rights were never mentioned in democracy. This is a major drastic drawback of Democracy which the Western world desperately claims to be the best system of government. Lo! Such Western people are professional liars, deceivers, and prevaricators.
Follow this link to read the exciting article in full (http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14887.)

Submitted by Salimullah
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
Abu . . . can you kindly mention 1 (ONE) nation where islamocracy has been of benefit? I just finished reading about the latest suicide bombing in Pakistan . . . i'll take democracy any day. Thanks.

Abu-Safwan:

This is a major drastic drawback of Democracy which the Western world desperately claims to be the best system of government. Lo! Such Western people are professional liars, deceivers, and prevaricators.

You must be a confused idiot . . . the western world does not need to "depserately" claim that democracy is the best system of government . . . the examples are too numerous to mention. It is no coincidence that 99% of the world's most powerful (militarily and economically) nations are democracies! Please show us examples of islamocracy!

Wonder why idiots like you dont just pack your belongings to Saudi Arabia and enjoy your islamic system of government and leave the infidels like us alone.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by otele(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
islam=violence.
even non violent muslims are being killed these days in the middle east. the non violent muslims are like moderate republicans in america . . . . an endangered specie.

the world is in trouble b/c pakistan has nuclear weapons. note that pakistan is the first officially muslim country on the planet. these jihadists will one day lay hands on that weapon and destroy mankind.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by yeswecan(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
@Poster

You are from Kano so am not surprise, another Mallam. Just hang around some of your friend are coming
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by NegroNtns(m): 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
the world is in trouble b/c pakistan has nuclear weapons. note that pakistan is the first officially muslim country on the planet. these jihadists will one day lay hands on that weapon and destroy mankind.

Is this your personal convinction based on your truth. . . or the replay of planted beliefs designed to escalate fear?
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by AbuSafwan(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2009
davidylan:

Abu . . . can you kindly mention 1 (ONE) nation where islamocracy has been of benefit? I just finished reading about the latest suicide bombing in Pakistan . . . i'll take democracy any day. Thanks.

You must be a confused idiot . . . the western world does not need to "depserately" claim that democracy is the best system of government . . . the examples are too numerous to mention. It is no coincidence that 99% of the world's most powerful (militarily and economically) nations are democracies! Please show us examples of islamocracy!

Wonder why idiots like you dont just pack your belongings to Saudi Arabia and enjoy your islamic system of government and leave the infidels like us alone.

First the war issue in pakistan was caused by the US when it hypnotiyed the government to attack taliban whom were previously given official legitimacy to rule over an exceptional territory (Waziristan and others). America told govt. that this an encouragement of terrorism and pakistani govt. must annihilate the talibans. First to attack first to blame. And pakistan is not Islamocracy and it is subservient to the US.

Secondly, I will not insult you as u did it on me. Democracy does not matter for economic development. Think of China! Islamocracy is not yet practiced in the world and therefore no example is needed. I am just inviting Muslim nations to initiate this system of government. Perhaps I may call Iran a new baby born Islamocracy; it is in its childhood. Due to its Islamocratic nature it goes beyond the development of the rest Muslim countries including Saudi Arabia itself.

Thirdly, I am not yet convinced whether Saudia is a pure Islamic (Islamocratic) state due to its blind subservience to the America even when it is against Islam and the muslims. I am inviting Saudia to accept Islamocracy.

Finally, I do not call for any infidel nation to accept Islamocracy. I am much concerned with my Muslim ummah. Muslim are intervening the infidel states; but the infidel state like America always interfere with affairs of our states. The West should park their democracy and leave us alone with our Islamocracy.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by AbuSafwan(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2009
otele:

islam=violence.
even non violent muslims are being killed these days in the middle east. the non violent muslims are like moderate republicans in america . . . . an endangered specie.

Ridiclous! hither to, no a single Muslim nation have used WMD on humankind; but the Craziest nation - America had once used it in Hroshima and Nagasaki. The fact is terrorism was caused due to American injustices and tyranny on earth motivated by the super-terrorist Jewish illegitimate state. All the wars and international conflicts in the world are caused by American imposition of cultural imperialization upon the world; and America is controlled and guided by the Jews. In 20th century alone America had caused the death of 100,000,000 people in different part of the world- exceeding the casualties of WW I & II combined. Therefore, America must be blamed of killing each and every single soul; they are the source of all evils and terrors. This is the very reason why thier masters, the Jews have proclaimed in thier protocols that "IT IS FROM US THAT ALL-ENFORCING TERROR PROCEED"
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Ikomi(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Is this your personal convinction based on your truth. . . or the replay of planted beliefs designed to escalate fear?

Hi Neg,

You can tell when persons of very low moral standard post there comment. Can you imagine how the prat started an argument, whereby if you should take him on, he would crumble mid way and result to his speciality insults.

davidylan:

Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Ikomi(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2009
@Davidylan,

You stink, I cant stand you sometimes, ad kindly take on Tayo-D as a basket case that he is due to ignorance of the Islamic faith, than your own dogged believe in stupidity.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Ikomi(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2009
Abu-Safwan:

Islamocracy is a government of God formed by the people to serve the interest and right of the people as bounded by Shari’ah.

My dear friend I think you should stop right there, I have heard people claim all sorts in the name of God - which am not suprised at to be honest - the only thing am suprised at is how patient the Almighty could be.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by AbuSafwan(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2009
Ikomi speak frankly, or you're afraid! tell me your philosophy; we are on intellectual table of debate. Right!!
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Ikomi(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abu-Safwan:

Ikomi speak frankly, or you're afraid!

Yes am very afraid, have'nt you noticed Yeswecan walking the corridors of this thread with a cross and a bag of nails, who do you think he is looking for?

Well I shall give my view, history has shown us that religion has no place in Governance, not Islam not Christianity non at all, it brings division much more than unity.

We know what the Church actually the Pope at the helm of affairs did with the templars. Nothing but the Crusade which was a gruesome murder of the innocent and members of other faith.

We also know some christians are been persecuted today in some Islamic states for their faith.

It does not stop there, members of the same faith cant find a common ground. The sunni has a problem with the shiite, a protestant thinks the catholic is wasting his time with the way he choses to pray.

At least we all know what happened when the catholics threw Protetans into burning fire in the days of Mary Queen of Scot. I am not going to write history here, but all that shows us religion has no place in Governance.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Kobojunkie: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abu-Safwan:

The fact that Western democracy deliberately or ignorantly fails to address the question of spirituality as a primary focus in human life makes all its ideas to become fallacious, deceptive, and reductionist. But, Islam as a most perfect and most comprehensive political way of life, a fully-detailed and all-encompassing principle upon which all the nations can found their system of social, economic, and political life.

@Poster, what you term a weakness on the part of Democracy is actually its greatest strength, and reason why it is becoming more and more appealing to people across the globe. That it leaves to question of spirituality to individuals provides a great environment for people of different ideals and ethics to not only live side by side but with equal rights to protection under the same laws.
Something Islamocracy has shown it is unable and unwilling to provide in all cases.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by morpheus24: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ poster.
When your psychotic Jihadist brothers launch the first Nuclear weapon. I hope it lands on you and your family first.

You have failed to study the advent of what you call Western democratic system of government and think this is some sort of invention by the Americans huh?

What the western world is practicing today has long been morphed and tested through time and scenarios before it became what it is today.

And yes once upon a time religious buffons dictated the way of life for people and the results were not too Nice. Like the saying goes. Only if men were angels,

What makes you think your Islamocracy will be any different.

NIGGA PLEASE!!!
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by muhsin(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2009
yeswecan:

@Poster

You are from Kano so am not surprise, another Mallam. Just hang around some of your friend are coming

Is that all you could say?

If the discussion is above your brain why can't you then stay mute?
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ OP
I suppose Islamocracy during the lifetime of Muhammed and the four righteous caliphs resulted in utopia abi ? Tell it someone who has not studied Islamic history  mwschew!!!
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by muhsin(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ikomi:

Yes am very afraid, have'nt you noticed Yeswecan walking the corridors of this thread with a cross and a bag of nails, who do you think he is looking for?

Well I shall give my view, history has shown us that religion has no place in Governance, not Islam not Christianity non at all, it brings division much more than unity.

We know what the Church actually the Pope at the helm of affairs did with the templars. Nothing but the Crusade which was a gruesome murder of the innocent and members of other faith.

We also know some christians are been persecuted today in some Islamic states for their faith.

It does not stop there, members of the same faith cant find a common ground. The sunni has a problem with the shiite, a protestant thinks the catholic is wasting his time with the way he choses to pray.

At least we all know what happened when the catholics threw Protetans into burning fire in the days of Mary Queen of Scot. I am not going to write history here, but all that shows us religion has no place in Governance.

Brother Abu-Safwan has said it all--above. Re-read it with fairness and just, please.

Yet, you can say anything you want, from a long rant, to a long textual groan, to some random thought if you so wish.

Lets see. . .
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Ikomi(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2009
muhsin:

Brother Abu-Safwan has said it all--above. Re-read it with fairness and just, please.

Yet, you can say anything you want, from a long rant, to a long textual groan, to some random thought if you so wish.

Lets see. . .

May Allah be with you, I dont believe in anything that has been tested and failed, to be honest with you I read and stopped right here:

Abu-Safwan:

Islamocracy is a government of God formed by the people to serve the interest and right of the people as bounded by Shari’ah.

It sounds all too familiar. The man asked for my sincere view and I gave it, and if you dont like it may Allah be with you still.

It is the act of trying to bring religion into Goverment that most people like me and the west are afraid of, cause most saw the effect first hand. If you are willing to take us back to dark ages with this new theory -Islamocracy- which am sure you have just discovered, but most of us has heard before and know where it leads, even Allah would be against you, since all those that tried it before you fell flat on their face.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
Galileo Galilei

Clearly, God is a Democrat. 
Patrick Caddell

Look my friend sometimes this issues are just common sence it has nothing to do with your believe or emotion.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by muhsin(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
Very good and sincere input, Ikomi. And may Allah be with you too.

The problem lies here: I mixed up things. I was actually trying to copy his--the Poster's--reply to davidylan when I mistakely copied that above one. Take it easy, man.

Here it is once again:

First the war issue in pakistan was caused by the US when it hypnotiyed the government to attack taliban whom were previously given official legitimacy to rule over an exceptional territory (Waziristan and others). America told govt. that this an encouragement of terrorism and pakistani govt. must annihilate the talibans. First to attack first to blame. And pakistan is not Islamocracy and it is subservient to the US.

Secondly, I will not insult you as u did it on me. Democracy does not matter for economic development. Think of China! Islamocracy is not yet practiced in the world and therefore no example is needed. I am just inviting Muslim nations to initiate this system of government. Perhaps I may call Iran a new baby born Islamocracy; it is in its childhood. Due to its Islamocratic nature it goes beyond the development of the rest Muslim countries including Saudi Arabia itself.

Thirdly, I am not yet convinced whether Saudia is a pure Islamic (Islamocratic) state due to its blind subservience to the America even when it is against Islam and the muslims. I am inviting Saudia to accept Islamocracy.

Finally, I do not call for any infidel nation to accept Islamocracy. I am much concerned with my Muslim ummah. Muslim are intervening the infidel states; but the infidel state like America always interfere with affairs of our states. The West should pack their democracy and leave us alone with our Islamocracy.

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abu-Safwan:

I read the typical islamic excuse and didnt bother to go any further.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by No2Atheism(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abu-Safwan:

First the war issue in pakistan was caused by the US when it hypnotiyed the government to attack taliban whom were previously given official legitimacy to rule over an exceptional territory (Waziristan and others). America told govt. that this an encouragement of terrorism and pakistani govt. must annihilate the talibans. First to attack first to blame.  And pakistan is not Islamocracy and it is subservient to the US.

Thirdly, I am not yet convinced whether Saudia is a pure Islamic (Islamocratic) state due to its blind subservience to the America even when it is against Islam and the muslims.  I am inviting Saudia to accept Islamocracy.

Finally, I do not call for any infidel nation to accept Islamocracy. I am much concerned with my Muslim ummah. Muslim are intervening the infidel states; but the infidel state like America always interfere with affairs of our states. The West should park their democracy and leave us alone with our Islamocracy.

davidylan:

I read the typical islamic excuse and didnt bother to go any further.

- Yes US is into the business of causing and profiting from wars NEVERTHELESS it is not the US killing shittes and sunnis.

- It is not the US wanting to establish a world wide caliphate.

- It is not the US killing chrisitan pakistanis.

- It is not the US who makes it a religious duty to kill christians and jews.

- It is not the US killing other muslims in the name of Allah.

STOP BLAMING THE US FOR ALLAH'S MADNESS AND ISLAM'S HOPELESSNESS.

If not for the Black African Muslims (aka The Moors) Arabs would have continued to remain illiterate (which a substantial number of them still are to be frank).

Islam is not about salvation.
Islam is about political domination.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by otele(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2009
@abu safwan & negro ntns & ikomi

islam=violence. truth has no association with political correctness. these islamic fascists are simply obeying their god. the koran asked them to do what they are doing. that is why when they do it, the so called moderate muslims findit hard to condemn their acts as we can see clearly in this thread and similar threads. some have even gona as far as almost blaming the victims and making the killers look like victims.

you know why? the koran in an evil book.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Themes/jihad_passages.html

truth . . . . everyone knows it but nobody wants to say it.

i rest my case cool
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by NegroNtns(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2009
@abu safwan & negro ntns & ikomi

islam=violence. truth has no association with political correctness. these islamic fascists are simply obeying their god. the koran asked them to do what they are doing. that is why when they do it, the so called moderate muslims findit hard to condemn their acts as we can see clearly in this thread and similar threads. some have even gona as far as almost blaming the victims and making the killers look like victims.

you know why? the koran in an evil book.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Themes/jihad_passages.html

truth . . . . everyone knows it but nobody wants to say it.

i rest my case

Otele, thanks for waking me up! Let me educate you on Religion.

First . . . .What is violence?
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
negro "educating" otele? cheesy Abeg make una no crack my ribs.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by NegroNtns(m): 12:25am On Nov 12, 2009
Are you locked out of the intelligentsia circle? You cant find a niche there and you are too shallow minded to be taken seriously here. Ya stuck in the middle eh? cheesy Dont worry. . feel free to respond to my question to Otele. Let me make a buffon out of your empty "intelligent wanna-be" behind. You need the education regardless!
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by No2Atheism(m): 12:34am On Nov 12, 2009
One thing about life is this:

The more intelligent and wise you become, the more you endup valuing human life. The more you realise that a single human life is worth a lot and should therefore be spared and saved at all costs.

- Naturally speaking, Arabs are materially rich but not naturally intelligent and wise.

- Arabs do not really give a damn about the pursuit of knowledge they are naturally dogmatic and mystic.

- The Education in the so callled Arab culture in ancient times was actually obtained from conquered terroritoris and did not really belong to arabs . . . conquered territories such as Egypt and Environs. . .

- that is why it was easier for Europeans to be barbarians in ancient times cus they were not really wise nor intelligent in terms of essential knowledge of life as a whole.

- hence why you see that fanaticism is more rampant in places where education is prohibited and restricted to just a few elites such as the middle east, northern nigeria and ancient arabia.

- Black Africans generally are oral in nature and quite intelligent people hence africans generally do not fight unless it is completely unavoidable.

That is why it pains me wen i realise that Arabs have infected Africans with the same level of stupidity and lack of wisdom so much so that africans are now starting to be willing to kill for no just cause but for the sake of the Moon god known as Allah.

Islam is based on dictatorship.
Islam and democracy are not compatible (Pakistan, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Northern Nigeria etc)
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by NegroNtns(m): 1:20am On Nov 12, 2009
The more intelligent and wise you become, the more you endup valuing human life. The more you realise that a single human life is worth a lot and should therefore be spared and saved at all costs.

Great!!! Thank you No2! With their intelligence and wisdom and education. . .how well has the Western society performed in valuing and protecting human life?

- Naturally speaking, Arabs are materially rich but not naturally intelligent and wise

I hope you are not using intelligence and wisdom synonymously. . . thats the second time you bunched the two together. grin

- Black Africans generally are oral in nature and quite intelligent people hence africans generally do not fight unless it is completely unavoidable.

Really? cheesy

That is why it pains me wen i realise that Arabs have infected Africans with the same level of stupidity and lack of wisdom so much so that africans are now starting to be willing to kill for no just cause but for the sake of the Moon god known as Allah.

Can the same not be said of Africans recruited as missionaries for Western ideologies?

Islam and democracy are not compatible (Pakistan, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Northern Nigeria etc)

I wish Western leaders would listen to you and stop trying to force democracy on Middle East and Arabs. The people said they dont want democracy.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by No2Atheism(m): 2:23am On Nov 12, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Great!!!  Thank you No2!  With their intelligence and wisdom and education. . .how well has the Western society performed in valuing and protecting human life?   

I hope you are not using intelligence and wisdom synonymously. . . thats the second time you bunched the two together.   grin

Really?   cheesy

Can the same not be said of Africans recruited as missionaries for Western ideologies?

I wish Western leaders would listen to you and stop trying to force democracy on Middle East and Arabs.  The people said they dont want democracy. 

1. The West is educated but not intelligent nor wise that is why you find someone can go to school and still believe in sending people to go and die for allah or for USA or for the Queen. That is why you see that most wise and intelligent and educated people in the west tend to be anti-war and anti-military. This is because wisdom and intelligence makes someone to understand that every soul deserves to live . . .

2. Europeans generally descended from a barbaric culture (of every man for himself) in contrast to Africans who descended from a symbiotic culture (of mutual cooperation and development). Hence why you see that Europeans have killed people of other races in millions . . . for no other reason than to take over their lands and resources. Its just their barbaric nature bubbling up to the surface.

3. Intelligence and Wisdom is generally not taught in classes . . . education is taught in classes . . . the problem is that Arabs can be educated but they are mostly not intelligent nor wise . . . Wisdom is what makes a Father choose to deny himself a personal desire so as to benefit his own children with wat he has choosen to forgo.

4. Africans recruited by missionaries taught they were sincerely doing the right thing . . . infact most of them still do till today. The problem is that Africans are naturally trusting and symbiotic people hence Africans always make the mistake of thinking that the motive of Arabs and Europeans are pure . . .

The Africans were deceived just as most people are deceived today into tinking that Europeans are always right or that Arabs are always right . . .

It takes someone who studies history to realise that Europeans and Arabs are basically after the same goal . . .DOMINATION OF AFRICA AND ITS RESOURCES . . . the difference is that they are employing different tactics . . .

Intelligence and Wisdom . . .makes it difficult for a man to think of developing a weapon that would kill another human being.
Lack of Intelligence and Wisdom makes it easy for europeans to think and develop weapons that are capable of killing millions and billions of people at once.

What most people do not realise is that archaeology is gradually finding out that Africans in ancient times actually had extensive knowledge, however the issue is that Africans are naturally peaceful people . . . we are hopelessly trusting and hence we are easily deceived by someone of ulterior motive . . . e.g. Arabs and Europeans . . .

Despite the technological achievement of the modern era . . .u can hardly find a Black African dominated country that thinks of creating a weapons manufacturing industry . . .the reason is simple . . .Africans are naturally passive and not barbaric hence we naturally do not think of destructive things instead our intelligence and wisdmo makes us to think beyond war and immediate comfort.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by No2Atheism(m): 2:37am On Nov 12, 2009
@negro_nts

nope i am not bunching wisdom and intelligence together.

Here are my definitions:

- Education is acquiring of the knowledge of how something works. . . this is usually taught.
- Intelligence is the understanding of the WHY and IF questions emanating . . . this is not usually taught.
- Wisdom is the full and complete understanding of sometimes unrelated knowledge and hence ability to make right and far reaching decisions between sometimes vague choices. . . this is inherent and cannot be taught.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by No2Atheism(m): 2:44am On Nov 12, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Really?   cheesy

grin grin grin YES have you not noticed how Africans would rather adjust and endure rather than fight back in a situation that is not life threatening . . . this pacifist attitudes in Africans might explain why you notice that a lot of the countries in sub - saharan Africa consists of cultures that migrated from the northern part of Africa as a result of War. . .

Notice the difference:

Arabs do not mind fighting to the last person.
Whites would not only fight you, infact they would even instigate the war . . .sef.

Africans would glady prefer to remain unseen and unheard . . . its in our nature to be passive and symbiotic with our environment.

This innate ability to adjust to hardships might explain why it was possible for African American slaves to endure 400years of slavery . . .
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 12, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Are you locked out of the intelligentsia circle? You cant find a niche there and you are too shallow minded to be taken seriously here. Ya stuck in the middle eh? cheesy Dont worry. . feel free to respond to my question to Otele. Let me make a buffon out of your empty "intelligent wanna-be" behind. You need the education regardless!

I see No2A making salient points . . . i see you simply bleating about a few words. nuff said.
Re: The Battle: Islamocracy Vs Democracy by Ikomi(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2009
@No2A

Are you trying to use your understanding of the Arabs - which is not right in every sence of it(but lets leave that for now) - to Judge the Islamic faith?

If your answer to the above is yes, your understanding of the White Man does not sound very positive either.

As they say "what is good for the goose is good for the gander", if your understanding of the white man should be used to judge christianity, then we could conclude that christianity is deceptive - this conclusion of mine comes from your analysis, I have added nothing nor subtracted anything.

Since you said and I quote:

Islam is based on dictatorship.

I believe that conclusion of yours came from your analysis of this states or the Arab culture where they adhere to strict laws, and thats fair enough (although that does not mean I quiet agree with you).

Now looking at this statement:

Africans recruited by missionaries taught they were sincerely doing the right thing . . . infact most of them still do till today. The problem is that Africans are naturally trusting and symbiotic people hence Africans always make the mistake of thinking that the motive of Europeans are pure

Could we easily conclude that the Christian faith brought to us by the Europeans is a Religion of deception? Since you easily made that deduction of the Islamic faith based on your understanding of the average Arab.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of British Royal Family That Got Every One Talking…. / Putin Writes Obama / Zuma Copies Donald Trump, Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.