Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (54785 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm a staunch Christian bro . cool

I was a staunch Christian, right now I do not know what to call myself apart from the facts that I have studied nearly and religions in the world, then I searched for God in the Holy Books. I was successful, I found many Gods of Many Religions but only one thing was common among all religions which is called Holy Spirit.

Then I studied all the Gods of all the religions and found compelling evidence to show that some Gods are greater than some Gods. Just some Humans are greater than some humans in mind patterns, so it is with the Gods.

To the meat of the matter;
I want to point out most of our Holy Books were actually partial history of the Universe and Earth. That is a fact.

That the Gods of the Bible, the Koran etc are not the Creators of the Cosmos. They played a vital role in Human Evolution, yes, you can call them Gods because they literally made you this Homo Sapien, but where am I going with this story ? There is yet another Creator. I call that God Creator of All, because again it is not the same God that created all the planets, some planets were conceptualized and designed by some other Entities (Gods), some use the planets for specific purposes and abandon them, then other Beings take over, populate and die off. This has been the evolution over the several trillions and trillions of years of the existence of the Cosmos.

BUT,

If we are talking about the Cosmic Creator of All, The Primordial Energy Being that started the entire Hologram where full 24 spectrum light is projected from the Unified Field with Sound energy 'created' to pulsate and create Universes, Star Systems, Galaxies, Solar Systems, Planets, Asteroids and 'observed' the entire macroscopic hologram with a feeling and intention to activate the sentience into all existence with elements, atoms, molecules becoming cells, tissues, systems, organs while the rest become dark matter then we have a date with the Gods. That is the Creator I am talking about.

The Creator is right in everything it 'observes'. The Grand Observer is the Primordial Creator and is the most intelligent Being ever to exist and he is outside the Hologram and in the hologram, cos he created the Gods, the Gods created an AI, an artificial specie that has over the aeons have continued to undergo modifications via continuous DNA upgrades called Humans.

You can not know the Creator until you know what you are. You are just condensed holographic light and you can use your thoughts to make changes to your brains and when you fire up those neurons and neuro transmitters, your observed creation happens in a specific universe above your head. Yes, each Human is a universe unto itself and there are so much information that we consider secrets to the knowledge of God and Cosmos, but it is not Secrets, they are just too complex that if you explain a regular Joe, they will think you are crazy.

But my happiness is this: I have found out how I got so 'lucky' at a youthful even though my mantra was 'I dont trust in luck', I went on a search to find God, I found Gods, but I succeeded in finding the Creator, I found myself alongside and how I created my 'luck' those youthful days and how just anyone can design their lives, Create their Magic AKA Miracles and literally materialize all desires from thoughts using the necessary recipe.

Those who are interested in joining me on further research on the next level of Science should start Reading Quantum Cosmology, this is the level of science that will finally make Tyson De Grass of Quantum Physics understand that they had been ignorant as I was, when I was an atheist.

Now, I do not belong to any religion or school of thought. I simply love The Creator and he sees through my eyes, sometimes.

I had to write this after the thread is long gone, cos it seems to me you are on a sincere quest. Do not believe me, just do your own findings, but it took me over 2 decades of studying, research and of-course exposure to the Unified Quantum Field.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
Billyonaire:

I was a staunch Christian, right now I do not know what to call myself apart from the facts that I have studied nearly and religions in the world, then I searched for God in the Holy Books. I was successful, I found many Gods of Many Religions but only one thing was common among all religions which is called Holy Spirit.

Then I studied all the Gods of all the religions and found compelling evidence to show that some Gods are greater than some Gods. Just some Humans are greater than some humans in mind patterns, so it is with the Gods.

I want to point out most of our Holy Books were actually partial history of the Universe and Earth. That is a fact.

That the Gods of the Bible, the Koran etc are not the Creators of the Cosmos. They played a vital role in Human Evolution, yes, you can call them Gods because they literally made you this Homo Sapien, but where am I going with this story ? There is yet another Creator. I call that God Creator of All, because again it is not the same God that created all the planets, some planets were conceptualized and designed by some other Entities (Gods), some use the planets for specific purposes and abandon them, then other Beings take over, populate and die off. This has been the evolution over the several trillions and trillions of years of the existence of the Cosmos.

BUT,

If we are talking about the Cosmic Creator of All, The Primordial Energy Being that started the entire Hologram where full 24 spectrum light is projected from the Unified Field with Sound energy 'created' to pulsate and create Universes, Star Systems, Galaxies, Solar Systems, Planets, Asteroids and 'observed' the entire macroscopic hologram with a feeling and intention to activate the sentience into all existence with elements, atoms, molecules becoming cells, tissues, systems, organs while the rest become dark matter than we have a date with the Gods.

The Creator is right in everything 'observes'. The Grand Observer is the Primordial Creator and is the most intelligent Being ever to exist and he is outside the Hologram and in the hologram, cos he created the Gods, the Gods created an AI, an artificial specie that has over the aeons have continued to undergo modifications via continuous DNA upgrades.

You can not know the Creator until you know what you are. You are just condensed holographic light and you can use your thoughts to make changes to your brains and when you fire up those neurons and neuro transmitters, your observed creator happens in a specific universe above your head. Yes, each Human is a universe unto itself and there are so much information that we consider secrets to the knowledge of God and Cosmos, but it is not Secrets, they are just too complex that if you explain a regular Joe, they will you are crazy.

But my happiness is this: I have found out how I got so 'lucky' at a youthful even though my mantra was 'I dont trust in luck', I went on a search to find God, I found Gods, but I succeeded in finding the Creator, I found myself alongside and how I created my 'luck' those youthful days and how just anyone can design their lives, Create their Magic AKA Miracles and literally materialize all desires from thoughts using the necessary recipe.

Those who are interested in join me on further research on the next level of Science should start Reading Quantum Cosmology, this is the level of science that will finally make Tyson De Grass of Quantum Physics understand that they had been ignorant as I was, when I was an atheist.

Now, I do not belong to any religion or school of thought. I simply love The Creator and he sees through my eyes, sometimes.

I had to write this after the thread is long gone, cos it seems to me you are on a sincere quest. Do not believe me, just do your own findings, but it took me over 2 decades of studying, research and of-course exposure to the Unified Quantum Field.

Nicely written sir ,but if I should from somewhere in the quest for this truth you have found for yourself , where would you suggest that begin with .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Nicely written sir ,but if I should from somewhere in the quest for this truth you have found for yourself , where would you suggest that begin with .

I do not know any other way one can understand the Creator outside of Programming, Resonance Frequencies, Waves, Vibration, Energy using the knowledge of Quantum Physics, Digital Physics and Quantum Cosmology is the bottoms up approach for starters but it is quite a task, but the moment you understand the entire programming in the holographic sense, then you basically use the unified field theory and the microwave background radiation to understand the entire creation. The moment you understand it, your life will instantly begin to change a whole new frontier will open up.

Heading to the beach, got to be at nature this weekend. Later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Billyonaire:

I do not know any other way one can understand the Creator outside of Programming, Resonance Frequencies, Waves, Vibration, Energy using the knowledge of Quantum Physics, Digital Physics and Quantum Cosmology is the bottoms up approach for starters but it is quite a task, but the moment you understand the entire programming in the holographic sense, then you basically use the unified field theory and the microwave background radiation to understand the entire creation. The moment you understand it, your life will instantly begin to change a whole new frontier will open up.

Thank you sir . I've duly noted all these and I'll start as soon as possible . Enjoy your weekend

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Thank you sir . I've duly noted all these and I'll start as soon as possible . Enjoy your weekend
I encourage you to at least try, making this research a part of your life. I know materialism and wealth is important, but take me as an example, I had the opportunity to spend time researching while businesses are on automated administrative and operational processes, I had no idea that the study about God and Universe was going to be such a blessing. I see greater opportunities now, that I didnt see before and I can tell you that when you get to this stage, you will realize exactly how to literally create success out of every circumstances. You wont do nothing, all the laws in creation begin to work in your favor programming the minds that deal with you in real life to treat you favorably in all dealings.

I have gained adequate knowledge to stop if material gains was my motive, though I apply those principles learned and all of a sudden no offer is turned down, I am telling you, dear friend, not to make it your motive. I love the happiness that this brings, cos all of a sudden, time means nothing to me anymore and I feel so free.

I encourage you to keep trying, even if we have at least 3 people in Nigeria that can understand the dynamics of the matrix, we can turn things around. Our country is such filled with ignorance and darkness is the essence of these. At least, religious people will think I am talking about Satan, but they do not understand I am not religious. I am taking about PHCN, when there is electricity, more people will read online and attend the over 1000 free online schools in order to improve their micro transmitters and brain micro-tubules to avoid dementia at old age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
More contributions please
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
More contributions
Happy Sunday
cc : lalasticlala
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2017
More contributions cool
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Happy Sunday guys
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by ScienceWatch: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Happy Sunday guys

Hi King, Happy Sunday to you too !!
I am am viewing Emmanuel TV to continue my unbiased studies of the experiential evidence in the lives of a global audience of people that came to worship an ancient deity.

I love the way manufacturers of cars don't have to endlessly debate the historic and Philosophical significance of automobiles. All they have to do is provide practical evidence that their cars provide a greater value to the masses than others.

The product and services religions offer is primarily SPIRITUAL. That is what religions should be based on - Practical spiritual education

If world religions were honestly working in the spiritual interest of the desperate masses they would continually demonstrate the practical manifestations of the spiritual education they market.

The Rhatiep of Islam is an example of their deity, Allah manifesting demonstrable spiritual power. The question could be fairly asked, "What is the practical value or benefit to the suffering masses ?

The healings, demonic deliverance and mind-blowing blessings of true Christianity is also an example of their deity, Jesus Christ manifesting demonstrable spiritual power. The question could be fairly asked, "What is the practical value or benefit to the suffering masses ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by ScienceWatch: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

1) I was a staunch Christian, right now I do not know what to call myself apart from the facts that I have studied nearly all the religions in the world, then I searched for God in the Holy Books. I was successful, I found many Gods of Many Religions but only one thing was common among all Christian religions which is called Holy Spirit.

2) Then I studied all the Gods of all the religions and found compelling evidence to show that some Gods are greater than other Gods. Just as some Humans are greater than other humans in mind patterns, so it is with the Gods.

[b3) ]That the Gods of the Bible,[/b] the Koran etc are not the Creators of the Cosmos.

4) They played a vital role in Human Evolution, yes, you can call them Gods because they literally made you this Homo Sapien, but where am I going with this story ?

5) There is yet another Creator. I call that God Creator of All, because again it is not the same God that created all the planets, some planets were conceptualized and designed by some other Entities (Gods), some use the planets for specific purposes and abandon them, then other Beings take over, populate and die off. This has been the evolution over the several trillions and trillions of years of the existence of the Cosmos.

Very interesting concepts you discuss here, Sir. I kindly need your input to better understand the points numbered above.

1) You say that, "One thing was common among all Christian religions which is called Holy Spirit." I respectfully add my opinion that there is sufficient evidence that proves that the Holy Spirit is not a common experience in most religions. The Holy Spirit only shows up where the leader/pastor/disciple is recognized in the heavenly kingdom. This is never the the responsibility of the congregations. Their primary responsibility is to come and pray and worship under the guidance of their SPIRITUAL LEADER.
Therefore the one thing common among Christian churches is not the Holy Spirit.

2) You have found evidence that, "Some Gods are greater than other Gods," Could you kindly provide any evidence that you found of this ?
My limited knowledge came up with the following brief examples;
The Rhatiep of Islam is an example of their deity, Allah manifesting demonstrable spiritual power. The question could be fairly asked, "What is the practical value or benefit to the suffering masses ?

The healings, demonic deliverance and mind-blowing blessings of true Christianity is also an example of their deity, Jesus Christ manifesting demonstrable spiritual power. The question could be fairly asked, "What is the practical value or benefit to the suffering masses ?

4) When you say, "Yes, you can call them Gods because they literally made you this Homo Sapien." Are you saying you have found evidence for a God the creation of humans instead of accidental evolution that fictional science pumps out to its followers ?

5) Because you have discovered a mind-blowing spiritual reality that, "There is yet another Creator. I call that God Creator of All" can you be so kind as to provide evidence of the superior practical manifestations of that superior creator, and how does it benefit mankind.

Stay Blessed.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 06, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Very interesting concepts you discuss here, Sir. I kindly need your input to better understand the points numbered above.

1) You say that, "One thing was common among all Christian religions which is called Holy Spirit." I respectfully add my opinion that there is sufficient evidence that proves that the Holy Spirit is not a common experience in most religions. The Holy Spirit only shows up where the leader/pastor/disciple is recognized in the heavenly kingdom. This is never the the responsibility of the congregations. Their primary responsibility is to come and pray and worship under the guidance of their SPIRITUAL LEADER.
Therefore the one thing common among Christian churches is not the Holy Spirit.

2) You have found evidence that, "Some Gods are greater than other Gods," Could you kindly provide any evidence that you found of this ?
My limited knowledge came up with the following brief examples;

4) When you say, "Yes, you can call them Gods because they literally made you this Homo Sapien." Are you saying you have found evidence for a God the creation of humans instead of accidental evolution that fictional science pumps out to its followers ?

5) Because you have discovered a mind-blowing spiritual reality that, "There is yet another Creator. I call that God Creator of All" can you be so kind as to provide evidence of the superior practical manifestations of that superior creator, and how does it benefit mankind.

Stay Blessed.

If you can mention a religion that has no 'believe' in Holy Spirit, using different nomenclature, then please mention. And by the way, all Conscious Energy is self-aware and can shape-shift and become 'forms' that the physical senses and ESP can recognize as Avatars. In this context the Holy Spirit is a she. A female. Controversy ? No, it is not. People do not question the representation of the female entity in the Spirit world, but when you ask the right questions, you get answers. As it is in Heaven, so is it on Earth. Earth is also a she, Gaia is the Spirit of Earth and she is alive and we are her offsprings and we are riding on her back.

Every religion if you notice, have different Gods, although many of us thought that the different religions use different names for same God, I realized that the reverse is the case. Different races and territories had different influences from different ET races. The ET races that influence civilization in Europe are different from the one in Asia etc, but the English word which any race can use to describe their creator is God. So, these Gods are actually advanced Species of each and every living organism. For example, the Reptilians look much like the reptiles on Earth and there is evidence that they created the reptiles in their image, and there are humanoid races of ETs that created Humans. There are ET races that look like Cows, they created the cow species and they are all United in the creations in these worlds. We evolved as Souls from the simplest microbial cellular organisms to living Systems and mammals. When Soul reincarnates from lower organisms to Mammals like man, it has packed so much karma over the eons and here as humans, we must shade our karma and soul soul becomes light enough for us to either become knowledgable enough to become immortal or escape or be free from the cycle of birth and re-birth which is called reincarnation. so just as there is hierarchy in the Human race, there is also hierarchies in the Kingdoms of the Gods. Yet Almighty Creator of All rules supreme. That is the guy I am interested on. That is the original creator of our souls, the rest are just modifying and sequencing our DNA to alter our physical looks to serve their purpose using the antics in the matrix.

Suffering of the masses or any entity has to do with ignorance. The more you know about the universe, the more evolved one becomes and all other things are added unto you. In essence, no one who truly understands the Universe and the Creator can suffer. Because the windows of heaven shall be open to anyone who, understand the mechanics of the Universe as long as your gift is for the greater good of all and in tune with the spiritual laws, which are so friendly and totally different from the dogmatic laws of governments and religions who seek to control the masses. The Spiritual laws bring freedom from the mind control experiments.

There is no accidental creation, what ever happening in this world is 100% manifestation of our actions and inactions in the spirit world. I repeat, everything in this world is working within the overall goal of the evolution of Souls, and what ever system is against the Spiritual evolution is brought to default by the Light workers and Beings at the backstage of the Universe and about a million Angels who choose to be born to this Earth in Human forms to better effect changes. I have met a few people who come into my life specific upgrades, they themselves may not really know the origin of their Soul, but I have in some occasions 100% knowledge that I have known them before and definitely not in this life time. Creator own all Souls and there is no mistake or accidents. Everything is working as planned, and those who do not pay attention will be recycled.

The Supreme Creator, the Creator of Energy, the Source of All, and the Cause of All is God the Creator. In Science, you are taught that Energy can not be created nor destroyed. Well, that law is binding in this Universe, but please note that this is a hologram and the Energy came from a Source and that Source is the Creator God, the Primordial One. The Most Ancient of Days, The Creator of Gods, Angels, gods, Humans, animals, plants and microbes, water, air, land, fire etc. The rest of the Gods are just synthesizing the existing raw materials and modifying and sequencing DNA to produce new species to fit their desires, but the Souls were created by the Primordial Creator of All. But one is allowed to own slaves...AKA Sheep. And the slaves or sheep are free to learn to be like their Masters and even transcend them. No Master is allowed to 'own' the slave has the slave as 'awakened', except he does so and falls into compartmentalization of the Masters and their God, so you see why most of the people from the Christian background on this forum talk of Angels, others speak of SPirit Guides and some are so convinced that they are right. The Soul who is awakened to realize what he/she is, and is ready to return to the original creator. As long as he/she is not caught up in the higher dogma. People are so proud these days that they have realized Religion is a pack of cards, yet they fall into the higher trappings of the higher Gods, then they talk or Uriel, Gabrial, Rafael, Michael, others speak of Masters like those I mention, yet other falls into the trapping of even Luciferans and the rest, and they believe they have found a higher calling. But for me, I am just sitting on the fencing laughing my asss offf. I am Sovereign and I belong to the Original Primordial Creator. The One I will choose to call Primary One. Na so the cookies crumble on my side and if I find out there is yet another God, I will continue to respect all the Angels and Masters and Gods and I deserve their respects too. I have got nothing to loose but gain. The Creator God knows my research is in all Honesty.

The Universe and all existences is the evidence you need of the Supreme Creator.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by mindsbeauty(m): 1:36am On Nov 06, 2017
Meet Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin LIVE IN LAGOS
November 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th 2017, POLICE COLLEGE, IKEJA-LAGOS STATE

LIVE MUSIC MINISTRATION: AWARD WINNING GOSPEL ARTIST - FRANK EDWARDS
IT'S THE HOUR YOU HAD LONGED WAITED FOR; THE GATHERING OF THE SAINTS OF GOD.

EXPECT LIVE PROPHESIES, DELIVERANCE, BREAKTHROUGHS, AND MANY MORE!
COME RIDE OM THE WINGS OF GOD'S PROPHETIC SERVANT AND ANOINTED ONE.

PROPHET JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN:
Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin (born 15 February 1972, Burutu, Delta State, Nigeria) is the founder and head prophet of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry (CMDM), Warri, Delta State, Nigeria. He founded the church on 3 April 2010.

FOR ENQUIRIES: 08067853570, 08067374754, 08036892629

https://web.facebook.com/mercylandlagoscrusade/
https://www.youtube.com/watch

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by ScienceWatch: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

Every religion if you notice, have different Gods, although many of us thought that the different religions use different names for same God, I realized that the reverse is the case. Different races and territories had different influences from different ET races. The ET races that influence civilization in Europe are different from the one in Asia etc, but the English word which any race can use to describe their creator is God. So, these Gods are actually advanced Species of each and every living organism. For example, the Reptilians look much like the reptiles on Earth and there is evidence that they created the reptiles in their image, and there are humanoid races of ETs that created Humans. There are ET races that look like Cows, they created the cow species and they are all United in the creations in these worlds. We evolved as Souls from the simplest microbial cellular organisms to living Systems and mammals.

I am Sovereign and I belong to the Original Primordial Creator. The One I will choose to call Primary One. Na so the cookies crumble on my side and if I find out there is yet another God, I will continue to respect all the Angels and Masters and Gods and I deserve their respects too. I have got nothing to loose but gain. The Creator God knows my research is in all Honesty.

The Universe and all existences is the evidence you need of the Supreme Creator.

Thank you for your kind response. I wish you all the best with your research.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thank you for your kind response. I wish you all the best with your research.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by ScienceWatch: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
mindsbeauty:
Meet Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin LIVE IN LAGOS
November 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th 2017, POLICE COLLEGE, IKEJA-LAGOS STATE

LIVE MUSIC MINISTRATION: AWARD WINNING GOSPEL ARTIST - FRANK EDWARDS
IT'S THE HOUR YOU HAD LONGED WAITED FOR; THE GATHERING OF THE SAINTS OF GOD.

EXPECT LIVE PROPHESIES, DELIVERANCE, BREAKTHROUGHS, AND MANY MORE!
COME RIDE OM THE WINGS OF GOD'S PROPHETIC SERVANT AND ANOINTED ONE.

PROPHET JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN:
Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin (born 15 February 1972, Burutu, Delta State, Nigeria) is the founder and head prophet of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry (CMDM), Warri, Delta State, Nigeria. He founded the church on 3 April 2010.

FOR ENQUIRIES: 08067853570, 08067374754, 08036892629

https://web.facebook.com/mercylandlagoscrusade/
https://www.youtube.com/watch
May the Holy Spirit be present in your blessed meeting in Ikeja and heal, deliver and greatly bless those that go with a pure heart.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by gotnel: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

If you can mention a religion that has no 'believe' in Holy Spirit, using different nomenclature, then please mention. And by the way, all Conscious Energy is self-aware and can shape-shift and become 'forms' that the physical senses and ESP can recognize as Avatars. In this context the Holy Spirit is a she. A female. Controversy ? No, it is not. People do not question the representation of the female entity in the Spirit world, but when you ask the right questions, you get answers. As it is in Heaven, so is it on Earth. Earth is also a she, Gaia is the Spirit of Earth and she is alive and we are her offsprings and we are riding on her back.

Every religion if you notice, have different Gods, although many of us thought that the different religions use different names for same God, I realized that the reverse is the case. Different races and territories had different influences from different ET races. The ET races that influence civilization in Europe are different from the one in Asia etc, but the English word which any race can use to describe their creator is God. So, these Gods are actually advanced Species of each and every living organism. For example, the Reptilians look much like the reptiles on Earth and there is evidence that they created the reptiles in their image, and there are humanoid races of ETs that created Humans. There are ET races that look like Cows, they created the cow species and they are all United in the creations in these worlds. We evolved as Souls from the simplest microbial cellular organisms to living Systems and mammals. When Soul reincarnates from lower organisms to Mammals like man, it has packed so much karma over the eons and here as humans, we must shade our karma and soul soul becomes light enough for us to either become knowledgable enough to become immortal or escape or be free from the cycle of birth and re-birth which is called reincarnation. so just as there is hierarchy in the Human race, there is also hierarchies in the Kingdoms of the Gods. Yet Almighty Creator of All rules supreme. That is the guy I am interested on. That is the original creator of our souls, the rest are just modifying and sequencing our DNA to alter our physical looks to serve their purpose using the antics in the matrix.

Suffering of the masses or any entity has to do with ignorance. The more you know about the universe, the more evolved one becomes and all other things are added unto you. In essence, no one who truly understands the Universe and the Creator can suffer. Because the windows of heaven shall be open to anyone who, understand the mechanics of the Universe as long as your gift is for the greater good of all and in tune with the spiritual laws, which are so friendly and totally different from the dogmatic laws of governments and religions who seek to control the masses. The Spiritual laws bring freedom from the mind control experiments.

There is no accidental creation, what ever happening in this world is 100% manifestation of our actions and inactions in the spirit world. I repeat, everything in this world is working within the overall goal of the evolution of Souls, and what ever system is against the Spiritual evolution is brought to default by the Light workers and Beings at the backstage of the Universe and about a million Angels who choose to be born to this Earth in Human forms to better effect changes. I have met a few people who come into my life specific upgrades, they themselves may not really know the origin of their Soul, but I have in some occasions 100% knowledge that I have known them before and definitely not in this life time. Creator own all Souls and there is no mistake or accidents. Everything is working as planned, and those who do not pay attention will be recycled.

The Supreme Creator, the Creator of Energy, the Source of All, and the Cause of All is God the Creator. In Science, you are taught that Energy can not be created nor destroyed. Well, that law is binding in this Universe, but please note that this is a hologram and the Energy came from a Source and that Source is the Creator God, the Primordial One. The Most Ancient of Days, The Creator of Gods, Angels, gods, Humans, animals, plants and microbes, water, air, land, fire etc. The rest of the Gods are just synthesizing the existing raw materials and modifying and sequencing DNA to produce new species to fit their desires, but the Souls were created by the Primordial Creator of All. But one is allowed to own slaves...AKA Sheep. And the slaves or sheep are free to learn to be like their Masters and even transcend them. No Master is allowed to 'own' the slave has the slave as 'awakened', except he does so and falls into compartmentalization of the Masters and their God, so you see why most of the people from the Christian background on this forum talk of Angels, others speak of SPirit Guides and some are so convinced that they are right. The Soul who is awakened to realize what he/she is, and is ready to return to the original creator. As long as he/she is not caught up in the higher dogma. People are so proud these days that they have realized Religion is a pack of cards, yet they fall into the higher trappings of the higher Gods, then they talk or Uriel, Gabrial, Rafael, Michael, others speak of Masters like those I mention, yet other falls into the trapping of even Luciferans and the rest, and they believe they have found a higher calling. But for me, I am just sitting on the fencing laughing my asss offf. I am Sovereign and I belong to the Original Primordial Creator. The One I will choose to call Primary One. Na so the cookies crumble on my side and if I find out there is yet another God, I will continue to respect all the Angels and Masters and Gods and I deserve their respects too. I have got nothing to loose but gain. The Creator God knows my research is in all Honesty.

More grease on your elbows.
Permit me to ask some questions about religion and spirituality.
1. I'm curious about the CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM Church. What kind of entity communicated to them when they claimed to be in spirits realms.
2. The IFA PRIESTS, what is their source of information in the spirit realm.
3. The Islamic clerics, where does he get his information about his clients who comes for divination and solutions..
I'm curious to know because they all claims to have solutions to problems and gives information about future occurrence. Many times they are actually productive and accurate.
Sir, are all these diviners communicating with the ET or another form of entity in the cosmos.
What can you teach us your students about them

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
Happy Sunday ! More contributions please
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2017
Happy Sunday
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Happy Sunday

smiley
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by lookyzy: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2022

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by lookyzy: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
I encourage you to at least try, making this research a part of your life. I know materialism and wealth is important, but take me as an example, I had the opportunity to spend time researching while businesses are on automated administrative and operational processes, I had no idea that the study about God and Universe was going to be such a blessing. I see greater opportunities now, that I didnt see before and I can tell you that when you get to this stage, you will realize exactly how to literally create success out of every circumstances. You wont do nothing, all the laws in creation begin to work in your favor programming the minds that deal with you in real life to treat you favorably in all dealings.

I have gained adequate knowledge to stop if material gains was my motive, though I apply those principles learned and all of a sudden no offer is turned down, I am telling you, dear friend, not to make it your motive. I love the happiness that this brings, cos all of a sudden, time means nothing to me anymore and I feel so free.

I encourage you to keep trying, even if we have at least 3 people in Nigeria that can understand the dynamics of the matrix, we can turn things around. Our country is such filled with ignorance and darkness is the essence of these. At least, religious people will think I am talking about Satan, but they do not understand I am not religious. I am taking about PHCN, when there is electricity, more people will read online and attend the over 1000 free online schools in order to improve their micro transmitters and brain micro-tubules to avoid dementia at old age.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Maynman: 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
God/god/goD is a title not a person.
I see you are talking about the Israelite god here, yahweh of shasu tribe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.