Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (54720 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Christians say that God does not exist in this universe , he exists outside space and time , in a different dimension . Have you been outside this universe to ascertain that no God exists ?
I've told you this sh*t before
You can not have your version of God totally outside of materialistic scrutiny and let him still have a say in the universe

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2016
jonbellion:
You can not have your version of God totally outside of materialistic scrutiny and let him still have a say in the universe

Just negodu . undecided
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Auki: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I believe in the God of creation . Religion simply creates different doctrines and concepts about this God of creation . So the contentious issue should be which religion portrays the true nature of God.

Is Jesus that God?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by EyeHateGod: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2016
jonbellion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_JoE2GioXY
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Brown47: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Christians say that God does not exist in this universe , he exists outside space and time

outside space and time who told you? where is this location?

in a different dimension . Have you been outside this universe to ascertain that no God exists ?

never been to outside. And you have been to to ascertain god exist undecided
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by JackBizzle: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2016
jonbellion:
asin
I just.....
I can't..
Why?

Bros, you know when someone says something so silly that you can't even know where to start explaining how silly it is to the person....grin

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by JackBizzle: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Brown47:

if you are not certain, you have fallen into agnostism undecided or what do you think

An agnostic is an atheist wink
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by friedcorn: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Seun as an atheist has one juju he worships
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
friedcorn:
Seun as an atheist has one juju he worships
Na you dey carry the sacrifice for the worship?

Say what you know is true.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Anas09:

Anas baby kiss

How preparation for Shiloh na?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by friedcorn: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
Anas09:
na u be our priest
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
friedcorn:
na u be our priest
Am not sure you know what libel is (?). Run your mouth you'd get into trouble soon.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

Anas baby kiss

How preparation for Shiloh na?
Hello Your Excellency. Happy sumday.

Long time. You are good?

Am well prepared. Shiloh starts on Tuesday. As ever,it promises to be awesome in his presence.

Come lets praise God. Its going to be more of praise.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by friedcorn: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Anas09:

Am not sure you know what libel is (?). Run your mouth you'd get into trouble soon.
i love trouble.....bring it on
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1 , Anas09 will you guys stay in Cu's halls ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Auki:

Is Jesus that God?

Yep
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Brown47:

outside space and time who told you? where is this location?

I just told you - its outside space and time .

never been to outside. And you have been to to ascertain god exist undecided

This can be deduced through ratiocination
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by dalaman: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I just told you - its outside space and time .

This can be deduced through ratiocination

Outside space and time means you aren't talking about anything. Things that exist, exist within space and time. You are talking about nothing because your God is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
dalaman:

Ou side space and. Time means you aren't talking about anything. Things that exist exist within space and time. You are talking about nothing because your God is nothing.

Brother Dalaman grin

Calm down .

God exists .

I asked you to give deism a try . Why are you still dithering ?

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by dalaman: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Brother Dalaman grin

Calm down .

God exists .

I asked you to give deism a try . Why are you still dithering ?

Am an atheistic deist. tongue
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by JackBizzle: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
dalaman:

deistic atheist nko?

Gerarahere with that bs
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by dalaman: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

deistic atheist nko?

Gerarahere with that bs

All join na brother.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
dalaman:

grin grin

Lolz . Ok let's try it this way

On the scale of 1-10 how certain are you there is no God
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by dalaman: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin

Lolz . Ok let's try it this way

On the scale of 1-10 how certain are you there is no God

Depends on what you mean by God. Gods like ,Yahweh, Allah, Ogun, Brahma etc. 10/10 they don't exist because they are man made ideas. Deist creator Gods who created the universe. I think it's a possibility and on that scale I'll say It's possible even though I don't know.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
dalaman:

Depends on what you mean by God. Gods like ,Yahweh, Allah, Ogun, Brahma etc. 10/10 they don't exist because they are man made ideas. Deist creator Gods who created the universe. I think it's a possibility and on that scale I'll say It's possible even though I don't know.

You see bro that's the problem . That's why this thread was created . Atheists have always seen God from a religious perspective . And you guys believe that rejecting the religious concepts of God means you are questioning God's existence - this is totally false . Its One Eternal God and different religious concepts . Like I said earlier , the contentious issue should be which religion portrays the true Nature of God and not attacking religious beliefs with the thinking that it somehow impugns God's existence .

3 Likes

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by orunto27: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Incorrect ideas.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Anas09:

Hello Your Excellency. Happy sumday.

Long time. You are good?

Am well prepared. Shiloh starts on Tuesday. As ever,it promises to be awesome in his presence.

Come lets praise God. Its going to be more of praise.

Sweery I am fine o. I no go fit come Shiloh jare. But make una pray say make Jesus come quickly o
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You see bro that's the problem . That's why this thread was created . Atheists have always seen God from a religious perspective . And you guys believe that rejecting the religious concepts of God means you are questioning God's existence - this is totally false . Its One Eternal God and different religious concepts . Like I said earlier , the contentious issue should be which religion portrays the true Nature of God and not attacking religious beliefs with the thinking that it somehow impugns God's existence .

M brother how i wish they would get it such a simple thing as this. But alas their irrationality will always be the Barrier to that happening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by dalaman: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There is no religion that portrays the true nature of any God. All the Gods of man made religions are man made. All Gods are man made ideas including the deistic concept. There could be many creators of the universe you do not know. So stop talking as if the universe was created by a single entity that you know of for sure.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Ranchhoddas: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

deistic atheist nko?

Gerarahere with that bs
Lol. Everybody just dey make things up for themselves.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

Sweery I am fine o. I no go fit come Shiloh jare. But make una pray say make Jesus come quickly o
I tire pass you. If na me, him for don come since. Awwww. The thing reach me here.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
MrPresident1 , Anas09 will you guys stay in Cu's halls ?
What is Cu's hall?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube / A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! / "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.