Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (84113 Views)

Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church / Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Queengal: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2016
Nice one
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
twosquare:
grin Actually, Ekiti and Ondo language, especially Akure are a bit similar.
Lol, no be lie. Keeyi means what's this

1 Like

Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Angelb4: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
They may not spend up to 30k on this wedding. Nice one there

1 Like

Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Sokoyaseye(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Myself and wifey got married last october in a CAC church and we still looked elegant. Christian sisters (S.U) should have a voice on this matter. My mother-in-law no go even enter church with you like that. as per say she be S.U o. Ignorance is expensive. HML to them.

1 Like

Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Sayelabola(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
Treasuredlove:
There are many decent wedding gown designs that are beautiful and more than modest in style and price. I am sorry but the bride and her bridesmaid look like they are wearing Cele gown and the husband looks trendier. Women deserve beautiful things, even in modesty. I can sketch within 5 mins a beautiful modest wedding gown that would look extra beautiful on her and even the church won't raise an eyebrow.

Fellow Nigerian (sorry I don't know your gender),

From all indications, it appears that the couple aren't financially bouyant enough to do more than that.

I just spoke with one sister Annah (a die-hard Deeper Life member) and she opened my mind to the idea up.
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
More
Bride on white
Chief bridesmaid on milk gown
nice,bt d gown sha....anyway,dnt forget to check my signature.tnx
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
It was a joyous day on Saturday 3rd Dec 2016 as my friend finally matched to the altar with the love of his life.
The beautiful bride wore no make up or make down, no hair do and no fancy wedding gown.
Pastor Kumuyi is doing so well. Members can dress descent and cut off excessive spending all in the name of wedding while forgetting that after wedding comes marriage. Before I forget! The bride was a Virgin even after the reception shocked I wish them a happy home.
..nice,bt d gown sha....
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Ancientboy(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lagusta:

i'm sure u were trying to quote the guy i quoted.....
Dr lagusta,good evening and hope u are having a wonderful day,please,am currently on tetracycline for 6weeks to cure acne and I will be completing the last dose next week,my concern is,won't it come back,because even if u see my face now,u won't believe I have ever had "severe acne"please I need an urgent reply
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by florencepoko2: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
The groom's red shoes, what a bad taste. Pure hypocritical. These are the same men who hide to go to sexy prostitutes. grin

1 Like

Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by florencepoko2: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
When it came to the marriage of his son, the bride was all dressed up, with make-up and jewels. grin

1 Like

Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Oblak(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
Am sorry i just see this as 'hypocrisy", after all this "holy holy" wont he still hang her leg that night? angry angry
Is it not his rightful duty? Or don't you have your own babe to hang leg?
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Lagusta(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ancientboy:
Dr lagusta,good evening and hope u are having a wonderful day,please,am currently on tetracycline for 6weeks to cure acne and I will be completing the last dose next week,my concern is,won't it come back,because even if u see my face now,u won't believe I have ever had "severe acne"please I need an urgent reply

Try washing your face 10mins before having a bath, twice a day, it helps.
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Ancientboy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lagusta:

Try washing your face 10mins before having a bath, twice a day, it helps.
thanks for the reply,can I keep using the tetracyline to control the outbreak,hope long time usage of tetracycline doesn't have deadly side effect
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Sayelabola(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Khd95:
I hope they will only do missionary

If not,hyprocrites is their names

That's the only style that may be accepted by the church... And besides the couple might be ignorant the other wicked bedroom styles grin

Just wondering whatagwan between them now...wish I could help them. grin
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Sayelabola(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
florencepoko2:
The groom's red shoes, what a bad taste. Pure hypocritical. These are the same men who hide to go to sexy prostitutes. grin

Guy e be like say you dey nurse acrimony towards this people. grin
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 06, 2016
Sayelabola:

Fellow Nigerian (sorry I don't know your gender),

From all indications, it appears that the couple aren't financially bouyant enough to do more than that.

I just spoke with one sister Annah (a die-hard Deeper Life member) and she opened my mind to the idea up.
lol @ fellow nigerian, well I guess the couple understand better

1 Like

Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Lagusta(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ancientboy:
thanks for the reply,can I keep using the tetracyline to control the outbreak,hope long time usage of tetracycline doesn't have deadly side effect
no ooo, please stop the tetracycline ooo, it's not meant for long term use
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Ancientboy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lagusta:
no ooo, please stop the tetracycline ooo, it's not meant for long term use
thanks,what kind of foods do u think I should stop eating and what other things can I do to manage it
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Rozaybb(f): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Am telling u
boman2014:
this kind wedding get as e be

1 Like

Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Brils(f): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
ikukuhero:
That's how my relative was beaten to death in 2012 by her Deeper Life husband and everyone covered it up for him. He even lied about it too. I learnt he also died this year. I guess he couldn't stand the shame. Rest on Aunty Beatrice! God watches the heart, guys. Forget all these show of holiness through outward appearance. #Jesusfreak#
my God!!!
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Brils(f): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
ikukuhero:
That's how my relative was beaten to death in 2012 by her Deeper Life husband and everyone covered it up for him. He even lied about it too. I learnt he also died this year. I guess he couldn't stand the shame. Rest on Aunty Beatrice! God watches the heart, guys. Forget all these show of holiness through outward appearance. #Jesusfreak#
am sorry.
God help us.
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by cchiagom(f): 8:20am On Mar 05, 2018
jeeqaa7:
where the wedding? because na cele members i just dey see

you wickedooo
Re: Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church by Luckydubby7(m): 4:42am On Oct 06, 2020
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics / Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid / Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.