Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? (26853 Views)

Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% / Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? / Which Network Has The Best 4G Service In Lagos Currently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Etesam(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2016
austinosita:

If I don't make a call in a day, will they charge 5naira for that day?
No, sir.
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Emdee590(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2016
iamcy:
how do you do that?
It is glo bumpa 200% bonus on every recharge
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by virtousB: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2016
Jadonjack:
As much as i hate to admit it, it's MTN oooo.

I actually do make calls 1hr above with 400 naira recharge
what tariff plan are you?

1 Like

Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by xoftxoul: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2016
very true. Airtel is cheaper. esp smart
trybe. I've been using it. you won't feel the pinch to call other networks. make sure to thank me.

1 Like

Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by mrintelligent(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2016
soldadoe:
Airtel for me...any day any time...11kobo/secs

What is the name of the plan and how can I migrate to it?
I just got an Airtel sim.
Thanks
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Etesam(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2016
katniss:
Pls guys, I need to know what network has the lowest call tariff and plan in Nigeria. I bought an mtn sim because I was told mtn calls were the cheapest and they were for a while but now their calls are expensive. With 100 naira, I can't even make up to 4mins call. Pls help a sister out in this recession.
If you are given #100 or #200 options when you dial *142#, then your best option is Mtn Beta Talk.
I have explained it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3462180/get-50-mins-talk-time
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Igbouwanile(m): 9:23am On Dec 05, 2016
seriously am not happy with the way airtel cuts credit, it is way too exhorbitant & i don't understand the criteria airtel make their deductions, but it is damn expensive..
they are good in data tariff but poor in call charge.

both mtn & airtel have an abnormal way of smashing airtime.. they shoud grow on that.

lemme save them and say less, but their crime is way too numerous to mention.
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Etesam(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2016
mrintelligent:

What is the name of the plan and how can I migrate to it?
I just got an Airtel sim.
Thanks
If you have just gotten an Airtel sim, then there is no need to migrate. Smart Connect 2.0 offers the best bonuses. Load #300. You get all the specified bonuses for calls and data. Next, dial *234*300# (Talk More). You get #1000 to call all network at 40k/s, valid for 7 days.
What more can you ask for?!

2 Likes

Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2016
Handsomecole:
Glo is the king.
Yes oooooo but MTN too don dey try oooo. I now use MTN to make international calls and my credit go still plenty
Can you imagine
Whoever that is handling MTN now is doing a good job wink

1 Like

Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by morkaz(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2016
greatestman:
With MTN Xtra Pro. I call like Dangote. Infact I don't received call from my junior ones I end the call and i call back. The only thing I enjoy from MTN. But for data AIRTEL all the way.
Please which data plan for android is good on airtel?
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by frankopit: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2016
katniss:

How do I migrate to airtel trybe? And can I migrate while my data is active? Because I remember one occasion I tried to migrate but I was told I couldn't because I had active data.

*312#

select the 1.Migirate on the menu.

you can also get data for #500 for 1Gig for 1week.fast and reliable
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2016
virtousB:
what tariff plan are you?
I think I'm on mtn pulse cos i use the 25naira fr 500mb at nite
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by fortunejum: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2016
austinosita:

No
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by ancientbanana: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2016
Donbigi2:
Glo
After subscribing 2500 for 10gb data I get 5k just for calls,
abeg how do I join Dis package cos my glo Tariff is killing me
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by kene05(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2016
Mtn pulse is simply cool, 11k/s after 1st 50secs of the day at 20k/s, no daily access fee plus night browsing at 25# for 500mb night to 131, Migrate now *406*1#
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by juliuscapps(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2016
No

austinosita:

Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by transient123(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2016
BossLadyF:
I love my glo. Any call I make today, I receive double the amount spent tomorrow

Are you the owner of glo or you love otunba adenuga? Glo is adenuga and Adenuga is glorious!
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by wizaro(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2016
justicejay:

That's what av been doing for long to but I always migrate to zone in my own case, but it has stopped some weeks back. So what's d code for migrating to xtrapro.
pls zone hasn't stopped ooo. I ve been using it right from d first day it was launched by mtn.. Wen it was 4kobe per sec. I still use it till date 12k per sec to all network. All through no access charge. 6-9pm every day is 28kobo per sec.. Then all other hours of d day is 12kobo
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by KenJak(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2016
Soneh:

Try Mtn biz class at11k per second to all networks with no access fee .dial*460*3# to migrate to biz class.

It's *460*1#.
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by KenJak(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2016
katniss:
Pls guys, I need to know what network has the lowest call tariff and plan in Nigeria. I bought an mtn sim because I was told mtn calls were the cheapest and they were for a while but now their calls are expensive. With 100 naira, I can't even make up to 4mins call. Pls help a sister out in this recession.

I think MTN biz should do. *460*1#. 11kb/sec throughout. No rental fee.
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by KenJak(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2016
soldadoe:
Airtel for me...any day any time...11kobo/secs

What's the code?
Though I think MTN still leads.
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by KenJak(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2016
nurey:
Mtn zone 8k/secs to mtn numbers I use it for only mtn

Glo bumpa 40k/secs so it says but it is cheaper than me using mtn sef. I load 500naira and get 1k extra to call all other network.

Your MTN zone news is an old fashion news. The least kobo now in zone is 12kobo.

1 Like

Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by dafuturis(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2016
donJ2:
...well fr me Iam on mtn xtrapro... buh if u hv 2fones or a double simed fone, u should have a glo for Ur data, wn u rchg lik 1k for data (on glo bumper) u get 2k for on/off net calls, wn u exhaust it, u start using Ur mtn fr calls till Ur data expires....dahz Hw we roll. Cheers

Code to migrate to glo bumper plan?
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by browniecay: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2016
MVLOX:
Mtn pulse make sense too cha

Forget the mb, Mtn pulse de sweet me like fried plantain and ofada rice....grin

1 Like

Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by justicejay(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2016
wizaro:
pls zone hasn't stopped ooo. I ve been using it right from d first day it was launched by mtn.. Wen it was 4kobe per sec. I still use it till date 12k per sec to all network. All through no access charge. 6-9pm every day is 28kobo per sec.. Then all other hours of d day is 12kobo
I know that it still exists but its impossible to migrate there anymore
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by browniecay: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2016
MVLOX:
Mtn pulse make sense too cha

Forget the mb, Mtn pulse de sweet me like fried plantain and ofada rice....grin

1 Like

Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Donbigi2(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2016
ancientbanana:
abeg how do I join Dis package cos my glo Tariff is killing me
I just bought glo sim and loaded card...

Call 121 and ask
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Donbigi2(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2016
nwaire:

Do you get to use the data atall before it expires? bcoz glo data network is bad
Yes
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by BossLadyF(f): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2016
transient123:

Are you the owner of glo or you love otunba adenuga? Glo is adenuga and Adenuga is glorious!

Lol... I love the network
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by samuelson06(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Donbigi2:
Glo
After subscribing 2500 for 10gb data I get 5k just for calls,

How do I subscribe?
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2016
Olammy76:
Ignore those mtn rep here

Airtel is more cheaper
With airtel smart trybe u can make call at the rate of 11kb/sec after charge at the rate of 20kb per seconds at the first 50 seconds.... Also u can subscribe for 500mb from 12am to 5am at 25 naira

Wot else do u want
no 25n 500mb thingy again .. Its been cancelled
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Abdulkatcha(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2016
MTN with extrapro is the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! / How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device / Gionee M2 Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.