Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. (3612 Views)

The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC / Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Naff24(f): 8:10am On Dec 04, 2016
Hello Nlanders,

Pls I need your candid advice before I take a drastic decision.

It's all started like 3 months ago when I first heard about MMM. As a kind hearted fellow, I raised the topic at work to hear people's opinion over it, there is this particular guy that we all tagged as "Mr Know all" since its every damn thing in this world he knows. This particular guy condemned MMM to the last, poisoned the minds of those that wanted to partake in the scheme.

Few weeks later, he came to the office telling everyone MMM is damn real because half of his family members had collected there money.
He went ahead lecturing those he think he can easily influenced, they all registered under him.

2 weeks ago, he read an update to us all since he knew I like money so much, he seek for my attention, in which I supplied him Immediately as he read the message to us all, that if I registered right then, I will be given 1k instantly. On hearing this, I and one other lady in my office jumped up with happiness that we will get 1k right there, at least that will do alot before we got paid.
No blame us Abeg, no recession grin

I gave him my email, he filled in the rest of my Bank details as he's in charge of our salaries. So he have my account details by default.
He gave me his phone to enter my password in which I gladly did, while entering the password, I saw log of emails on the screen and asked if they were those that registered under him, he said NO! Those are the people he managed their accounts, see English o as if I don't know it's all about referrals.
I waited for email notification from MMM, he said they don't notify people through mail, I kept mute.
Through out that day, no money entered my account, later that evening, he now sent me Whatsapp message that it's like the message he read to me earlier was not real, as I saw the notification on my phone and knew it was him, I didn't even bothered to open the message talkless of replying him. And we never talked about it the following day I got to office because he knew I was angry.
Why would u give me false hope when he wasn't sure about the news?

On Friday, he said to me "I don't expect anyone to call you though, because the first pledged was successful but the second wasn't, do u get me? " I said, I don't understand what you are saying at all...instead of him to re-explain it better, he just walked away. I just chuckled.

Yesterday morning, cause we work on Saturdays, he was now telling me he had pledged with 40k, I don't know what he meant, I was about asking him when my boss entered, till we closed I couldn't get to discuss with him. So, when he went out yesterday, I now raised the issue, the other guy they were doing together now said "he told him I was aware" I was like, how and when?
The guy now explained it better to me, the percentage he will get on the money as a first timer and the normal 30% of the capital.

The sales manager now interfered that, he received alert of 40k last week, and this same guy called him if he received any alert, the manager now asked him on phone if he had paid our salary ni, he said no, he asked someone to deposit in his account thats why, so this man said he deleted the alert notification immediately, when he got to the office the following day, this guy collected his phone to see if there was any msg there, since he couldnt find any, he got confused. The man now told him he will check his 2nd phone at home if the alert was there, fortunately for him, the man later called him that he got the alert and wired the money back to this guy.

Now, my question is this, do we call this a fraudulent act, smartness or greediness Because, I don't know the reason why he will be using our accounts to pledge here and there since he has not been able to convinced us to join.... Abeg na by force

So, some of our colleagues said I shouldn't release the money at all once I get the alert, some said I should give him back the 40k which is the capital and keep the rest...

What's the way forward my people

Below its the Whatsapp message he sent to me on the 1k

cc seun; lalasticala

Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Poorboy: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Thugnificent(m): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2016
Naff24:
Hello Nlanders,

Pls I need your candid advice before I take a drastic decision.

It's all started like 3 months ago when I first heard about MMM. As a kind hearted fellow, I raised the topic at work to hear people's opinion over it, there is this particular guy that we all tagged as "Mr Know all" since its every damn thing in this world he knows. This particular guy condemned MMM to the last, poisoned the minds of those that wanted to partake in the scheme.

Few weeks later, he came to the office telling everyone MMM is damn real because half of his family members had collected there money.
He went ahead lecturing those he think he can easily influenced, they all registered under him.

2 weeks ago, he read an update to us all since he knew I like money so much, he seek for my attention, in which I supplied him Immediately as he read the message to us all, that if I registered right then, I will be given 1k instantly. On hearing this, I and one other lady in my office jumped up with happiness that we will get 1k right there, at least that will do alot before we got paid.
No blame us Abeg, no recession grin

I gave him my email, he filled in the rest of my Bank details as he's in charge of our salaries. So he have my account details by default.
He gave me his phone to enter my password in which I gladly did, while entering the password, I saw log of emails on the screen and asked if they were those that registered under him, he said NO! Those are the people he managed their accounts, see English o as if I don't know it's all about referrals.
I waited for email notification from MMM, he said they don't notify people through mail, I kept mute.
Through out that day, no money entered my account, later that evening, he now sent me Whatsapp message that it's like the message he read to me earlier was not real, as I saw the notification on my phone and knew it was him, I didn't even bothered to open the message talkless of replying him. And we never talked about it the following day I got to office because he knew I was angry.
Why would u give me false hope when he wasn't sure about the news?

On Friday, he said to me "I don't expect anyone to call you though, because the first pledged was successful but the second wasn't, do u get me? " I said, I don't understand what you are saying at all...instead of him to re-explain it better, he just walked away. I just chuckled.

Yesterday morning, cause we work on Saturdays, he was now telling me he had pledged with 40k, I don't know what he meant, I was about asking him when my boss entered, till we closed I couldn't get to discuss with him. So, when he went out yesterday, I now raised the issue, the other guy they were doing together now said "he told him I was aware" I was like, how and when?
The guy now explained it better to me, the percentage he will get on the money as a first timer and the normal 30% of the capital.

The sales manager now interfered that, he received alert of 40k last week, and this same guy called him if he received any alert, the manager now asked him on phone if he had paid our salary ni, he said no, he asked someone to deposit in his account thats why, so this man said he deleted the alert notification immediately, when he got to the office the following day, this guy collected his phone to see if there was any msg there, since he couldnt find any, he got confused. The man now told him he will check his 2nd phone at home if the alert was there, fortunately for him, the man later called him that he got the alert and wired the money back to this guy.

Now, my question is this, do we call this a fraudulent act, smartness or greediness Because, I don't know the reason why he will be using our accounts to pledge here and there since he has not been able to convinced us to join.... Abeg na by force

So, some of our colleagues said I shouldn't release the money at all once I get the alert, some said I should give him back the 40k which is the capital and keep the rest...

What's the way forward my people

Below its the Whatsapp message he sent to me on the 1k

cc seun; lalasticala
Change your account details na
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Naff24(f): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2016
Change it as how, I don't get it plz explain
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Naff24(f): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2016
Poorboy:
Hmmmm
What o?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Poorboy: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2016
Naff24:

What o?
Give am him money, which one be my friend said i should keep part of the money...
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Heavance(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2016
This guy is one of the greedy people they talk about.
I heard the MMM system is good, but these are the kind of people that register other people's account for their selfish gain.
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Thugnificent(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2016
Naff24:
I meant click on accounts and edit to the correct bank account you want to use for your personal office.
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Tapout(m): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2016
Naff24:

dont try it o..... else u get penalized
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Thugnificent(m): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2016
Tapout:

Why would she get penalised?
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Naff24(f): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2016
Tapout:

I am not even interested in it
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Naff24(f): 8:55am On Dec 04, 2016
Heavance:
This guy is one of the greedy people they talk about.
I heard the MMM system is good, but these are the kind of people that register other people's account for their selfish gain.
Greediness at its peak, I really want to squeeze his balls big time for him to learn better
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Naff24(f): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2016
Thugnificent:
I meant click on accounts and edit to the correct bank account you want to use for your personal office.
I don't want it at all that's why I haven't sign up for the scheme since, my point is why would he use my acct for the scheme I don't want to partake in

Or does he think I don't need money in this recession period ni?
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by kaymart: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Thugnificent(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2016
Naff24:

I don't want it at all that's why I haven't sign up for the scheme since, my point is why would he use my acct for the scheme I don't want to partake in

Why then did you give him your details if you're not interested in the scheme?

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by afanide: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2016
What were you expecting when you gave him your account details Yet u're saying u re not aware......

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by otokx(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2016
Someone should please help me interprete this story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Rooneyboy(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2016
Naff24:

What you are doing is actually bad, that guy would be barred of MMM if you stall the whole process.

My opinion, sit him down and agree on terms
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Tinyemeka(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
If you aren't interested, leave it like that. Just make sure that any fund that comes into your account, stays in your account.

You say he prepares your salary schedule right? The very moment your salary is delayed, go and report him to your topmost head. Tell the head that the guy used your salary to pledge in MMM. In the meantime, try and get implicating evidence about the boy (like voice recording, etc) and keep. You'll need it later.

Forget that crap about your password being confidential to you. He's been running your MMM profile including those of others. Google chrome saves passwords.

He's just being greedy, forming smart and preying on the ignorance of you guys.

I'll repeat again for the sake of emphasis: Whatever fund that comes into your account, stays in your account. The very moment your salary is delayed or reduced (while other staff are unaffected), report that he used your salary to do MMM.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Naff24(f): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
Thugnificent:
Why then did you give him your details if you're not interested in the scheme?
Na the 1k awoof we wan chop,and now guess what..... E don ruin ma belle grin
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Naff24(f): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Rooneyboy:

What you are doing is actually bad, that guy would be barred of MMM if you stall the whole process.

My opinion, sit him down and agree on terms
That is what I want, yeah.... He should be barred for life!
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by goldenceo1: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
From the last statement on his text. The guy is only interested on milking d first time registration Bonus that comes frm ur account details..

Lemme analysed sumtin:

40k.....after 28-30 days u get 12k as 30% that's total 52k

8k for first time registration Bonus

40k pledge gives him 4k referral Bonus..

8k+4k+52k=64k

My Advice:

Since he is the one that Provide help of d 40k share d 30% bonus profit with him equally, meaning He gets 15% frm d 30% that's 6k while u pocket ur first time registration bonus and 15% frm d 40k profit.. (8k+6k=14k)

PS: a frnd ones try dis with me n lo n behold I was smart to share d profit with him equally because I was well informed on MMM modus operandi.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Naff24(f): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tinyemeka:
If you aren't interested, leave it like that. Just make sure that any fund that comes into your account, stays in your account.

You say he prepares your salary schedule right? The very moment your salary is delayed, go and report him to your topmost head. Tell the head that the guy used your salary to pledge in MMM. In the meantime, try and get implicating evidence about the boy (like voice recording, etc) and keep. You'll need it later.

Forget that crap about your password being confidential to you. He's been running your MMM profile including those of others. Google chrome saves passwords.

He's just being greedy, forming smart and preying on the ignorance of you guys.

I'll repeat again for the sake of emphasis: Whatever fund that comes into your account, stays in your account. The very moment your salary is delayed or reduced (while other staff are unaffected), report that he used your salary to do MMM.
God bless u bro, exactly what's on my mind.... will do just that. Thanks a bunch!
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Tinyemeka(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Naff24:

God bless u bro, exactly what's on my mind.... will do just that. Thanks a bunch!
You're welcome.
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Naff24(f): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
goldenceo1:
From the last statement on his text. The guy is only interested on milking d first time registration Bonus that comes frm ur account details..

Lemme analysed sumtin:

40k.....after 28-30 days u get 12k as 30% that's total 52k

8k for first time registration Bonus

40k pledge gives him 4k referral Bonus..

8k+4k+52k=64k

My Advice:

Since he is the one that Provide help of d 40k share d 30% bonus profit with him equally, meaning He gets 15% frm d 30% that's 6k while u pocket ur first time registration bonus and 15% frm d 40k profit.. (8k+6k=14k)

PS: a frnd ones try dis with me n lo n behold I was smart to share d profit with him equally because I was well informed on MMM modus operandi.
Funny enough I don't even know it's 4k referral bonus on 40k he put o, this is becoming interesting, will just return the 40k which is the capital and keep the balance shikkena.

That 40k self may reach February before he will collect it, or probably will be giving him 5k per month.

I really want to suffer this guy like seriously, cuz he did it to someone just last week fa and repeat the same with me again. He need to be scold in a very bitter way.
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Xync(f): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature
Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by goldenceo1: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Naff24:

Funny enough I don't even know it's 4k referral bonus on 40k he put o, this is become interesting, will just return the 40k which is the capital and keep the balance shikkena.

That 40k self may reach February before he will collect it, or probably will be giving him 5k per month.

I really want to suffer this guy like seriously, cuz he did it to someone just last week fa and repeat the same with me again. He need to be scold in a very bitter way.

You going to received 60k in ur acct ones is time to Get Help... so while pay him is 40k instalmentally. 5k instalment 9 b say u nor want make d guy c him 40k capital do beta tin.. Blike u go like fight pass quarrel oh.. Abeg pay am d 40k ones d 60k enter make u pocket ur 30% Mavro n registration bonus of 20k.. #Shikenna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by obyrich(m): 3:01am On Dec 05, 2016
Naff24:

Funny enough I don't even know it's 4k referral bonus on 40k he put o, this is become interesting, will just return the 40k which is the capital and keep the balance shikkena.

Honestly, I am finding very hard to figure out who is greedier between you and the guy in question. If you really don't want to partake in MMM walk up to him and demand he cancels the pledge he made in your name. You hate MMM yet you jumped at 'free' 1K registration offer. Now you are contemplating seizing someone else 40K from MMM plus the accrued bonus. Also note that greedy people can do anything for money. So be ready to bear whatever the guy does to you to retrieve his money.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by ehisdan(m): 6:37am On Dec 05, 2016
obyrich:
Honestly, I am finding very hard to figure out who is greedier between you and the guy in question. If you really don't want to partake in MMM walk up to him and demand he cancels the pledge he made in your name. You hate MMM yet you jumped at 'free' 1K registration offer. Now you are contemplating seizing someone else 40K from MMM plus the accrued bonus. Also note that greedy people can do anything for money. So be ready to bear whatever the guy does to you to retrieve his money.
In this recession period it's only Olosho babe that will not jump at free 1k. Truth be told what the guy did is very bad. He scamed her of 1k into registration as if that is not enough, he went ahead and uses her account without her consent. These are the kind of people that should be deleted out of this earth without remorse.

Before I will advice the babe on what to do I will like to ask how much he gave the other guy he uses his account

And if nothing was given................... Anyway let me not say it all now

I hate greediness undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Naff24(f): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2016
obyrich:

I agreed for being greedy to chop his money, my problem is that how will you pledge without my consent
Fine awoof wan ruin my belle cz of the 1k right?
Does he know maybe I want to further on the scheme or not
Does he know how much I want to start with if "at all" I want to starts
Even if I want to start he wouldn't be ma referral cause alot of people invited me earlier and I turned them down, besides he condemned it when I first told him about it. So why would he chop those kind of bonuses on ME in a fraudulent manner.... Habah!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. by Naff24(f): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2016
ehisdan:
In this recession period it's only Olosho babe that will not jump at free 1k. Truth be told what the guy did is very bad. He scamed her of 1k into registration as if that is not enough, he went ahead and uses her account without her consent. These are the kind of people that should be deleted out of this earth without remorse.

Before I will advice the babe on what to do I will like to ask how much he gave the other guy he uses his account

And if nothing was given................... Anyway let me not say it all now

I hate greediness undecided

Nothing was given bro!
He only thanked him ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are U Tired Of Ponzi Schemes? Learn How To Truly Earn Millions Of Naira In Gold / Surveying Apps / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.