Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

The Man Tb Joshua - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man Tb Joshua (3176 Views)

The Man TB Joshua / TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Omudia11: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2016
You don't know the bolded because you don't have the holy spirit's discernment. People can lie to themselves that they have when they don't but they're only deceiving themselves, not God.
Ranchhoddas:
I cancelled it because practically every Christian claims to have it, though what I see them do looks more like psychoanalytical guesswork to me. Anybody can preach anything. TBJ is fake. I'm sure of it.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Ranchhoddas: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
Omudia11:
You don't know the bolded because you don't have the holy spirit's discernment. People can lie to themselves that they have when they don't but they're only deceiving themselves, not God.
Alright. To each his own.
Re: The Man Tb Joshua by Kobojunkie: 4:24am On Jan 09
This is a report from as far back as 2016. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? / Bible And Quran: Donot Be Unequally Yoked With Unbelievers. / A Borrowed Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.