Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) (7069 Views)

2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics / Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS / Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by UzuegbuProsper(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Reports coming in this evening is that the PDP former Deputy Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives Hon. Chukwuemeka Ihedioha met with top APC government functionaries today in a closed door meeting.

Moves have begun to consider the acceptance of the former Deputy Speaker into the All Progressives Congress.

This is in line with his bid to govern Imo state.

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by sarrki(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
Conffussionist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
I really doubt this.. . He is an Mbaise man and already have the PDP governorship ticket for 2019 in his pocket (as he is seen now as the leader of PDP in imo state)

This is highly not possible, and also my place mbaise is really anti roaches and APC

9 Likes

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
APC go soon turn dumping ground...

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by nlsmd: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Interesting.. .....seems APC is the way now undecided

Mourhino should do the needful too so we can win the league undecided

On a more serious note.. ...why isn't our youths preparing themselves for 2019 undecided
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by afanide: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
People are leaving APC he is going

1 Like

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by TheEastActivist: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bloggers these days

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by WiseFool2(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
nlsmd:
Interesting.. .....seems APC is the way now undecided

Mourhino should do the needful too so we can win the league undecided

On a more serious note.. ...why isn't our youths preparing themselves for 2019 undecided
Aren't you a youth? Go and print your posters and buy form. We go vote for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin. I stand with emeka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by kingwax7007: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Biafrans go be like.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by cocaineaddict(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
I doubt ihedioha would have any intentions of joining the apc. He's the pdp leader quite alright but the fact still remains that the day he decides to dump pdp wld be the day he would lose all his mbaise supporters. Mbaise's love for pdp goes beyond ihedioha

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by seunmsg(m): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:
Bloggers these days

No point blaming bloggers, Igbo's will continue to troop into APC in as much as the party remains the ruling party. Your people cannot survive in opposition, they always fall inline with the ruling party at the centre so, what's happening now is nothing new but typical. Learn to always accept the truth.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by frankyychiji(f): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
cocaineaddict:
I doubt ihedioha would have any intentions of joining the apc. He's the pdp leader quite alright but the fact still remains that the day he decides to dump pdp wld be the day he would lose all his mbaise supporters. Mbaise's love for pdp goes beyond ihedioha
My brother tell him ooo..
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by dunkem21(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nice one cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by SharkTank(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Afonjas creating false news left, right and centre to soothe their bruised ego while abandoning the fact that Fayemi is the new Jagaban instilled by Hausa

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
mrvitalis:
I really doubt this.. . He is an Mbaise man and [s]already have the PDP governorship ticket for 2019 in his pocket (as he is seen now as the leader of PDP in imo state)[/s]

This is highly not possible, and also my place mbaise is really anti roaches and APC

PDP Leader in Mbaise and not Imo State for now cool
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:
[s]Afonjas creating false news left, right and centre to soothe their bruised ego while abandoning the fact that Fayemi is the new Jagaban instilled by Hausa[/s]

The OP is not Yoruba, leave the Yorubas out of my state politics. Thanks cool

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by TheEastActivist: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
seunmsg:

No point blaming bloggers, Igbo's will continue to troop into APC in as much as the party remains the ruling party. Your people cannot survive in opposition, they always fall inline with the ruling party at the centre so, what's happening now is nothing new but typical. Learn to always accept the truth.

I will love it if its the truth though.... cheesy
Igbo land needs development...
Anything that can make it happen is welcomed... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
cocaineaddict:

He doesn't have the financial power anymore to slug it out with Senator Sam Anyanwu and Hope Uzodinma in PDP.
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
SamDaddy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by TheEastActivist: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
dunkem21:
Nice one cheesy

My brother oo..

Afonjas are just so confused right now...
Hahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:
grin. I stand with emeka

Lol this one all of una dey stand
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by TheEastActivist: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

The OP is not Yoruba, leave the Yorubas out of my state politics. Thanks cool

Do you know whether he is from imo too...
Guy take back seat...
We no send this kind of your reasoning o...
You don dey reason like afonja... very egocentric

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by doctokwus: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
Politics of the pocket,for the pocket,devoid of any pretense of principle.
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by SharkTank(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

[s]The OP is not Yoruba, leave the Yorubas out of my state politics. Thanks cool [/s]

4ck outta my mentions. I have never liked you from day 1. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:

4ck outta my mentions. I have never liked you from day 1. Thanks

grin grin tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by cocaineaddict(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

He doesn't have the financial power anymore to slug it out with Senator Sam Anyanwu and Hope Uzodinma in PDP.
bros never underestimate the financial capabilities and strengths of any politician who's served at the federal level, a top lawmaker at that. Finance can never be a hitch for them when it comes to vying for a political position

1 Like

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

PDP Leader in Mbaise and not Imo State for now cool
U are really on a long thing.. . Check out all PDP meetings who is reping imo
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by TheEastActivist: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol this one all of una dey stand

APC is now a national party...
The godfathering that feared the masses has been decimated.

Just like PDP every other people now have a chance..
And Igbos will lead other minorities into it then dominate...

We now have APC and PDP at our disposal..
If anybody thinks he own APC in the south should come out lets see him or her... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
cocaineaddict:

bros never underestimate the financial capabilities and strengths of any politician who's served at the federal level, a top lawmaker at that. Finance can never be a hitch for them when it comes to vying for a political position
Bro hope is from the orlu zone so cant be governor for now

Same is still a small boy... seriously u don't know imo politics
Re: 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) by SharkTank(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Do you know whether he is from imo too...
Guy take back seat...
We no send this kind of your reasoning o...
You don dey reason like afonja... very egocentric

Thats the way some of them reason. Small compliments from outside igboland and they start ego-tripping. They value Afonja recognition more than the backing of their igbo brothers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Bans Movement Of Vehicle In Anambra From 12am-5am / Security, Economy: Statements From Yahaya Bello’s Declaration / Meaning Of Names Of 7 Igbo Governors, S/east, South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.