Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS (36275 Views)

The Moment Governor El-Rufai Stormed Kajuru With Security After Massacre (video) / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) / 2019: Kenneth Okonkwo Gets Bashing Of His Life For Declaring Under APC - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 2:54pm On May 11, 2018
Governor Nyesom Wike has arrived the Rivers State High Court Complex in Port-Harcourt after it was allegedly vandalized by APC thugs said to be loyal to Minister of Transportation; Rotimi Ameachi.

According to reports, the supporters said to be loyal to former governor, Mr Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi were allegedly backed by over 40 operatives of Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS) who reportedly locked the Gate of the High Court Complex as the youths vandalized vehicles and offices in a bid to intimidate judicial officers.

Workers and judges who struggled to gain entrance were allegedly beaten to stupor, while the SARs operatives shot repeatedly into the air.

However, Rivers youths numbering over 100 marched to the High Court Complex, defied the SARs operatives who were reportedly shooting before they opened the court.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/rivers-hiugh-court-vandalised-wike-arrives-for-inspection.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 2:54pm On May 11, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by tobtap: 2:57pm On May 11, 2018
rivers and political violence undecided

9 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 11, 2018
Amaechi needs to be barnished from Rivers State intoto.

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by drslimtommy: 3:01pm On May 11, 2018
How i wish these miscreants got arrested and tried in the same court... You don't play with court room. What nonsense!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by Bluezy13(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2018
Such a cunning hypocrite.

For those coming for my neck: time of arrival and his interest shortly after the vandalization is questionable

3 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by SadiqBabaSani: 3:05pm On May 11, 2018
Ameachi

7 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by anibi9674: 3:15pm On May 11, 2018
ok.
Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by lurvy: 3:17pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by tuzeriouz(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2018
tobtap:
Be like Bini gals and oversea prostitution

20 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by emmykey0128(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2018
Are you guys thinking what I am thinking? I guess wike knows one or two things about this, his prompt response is very questionable, anyway Na dem sabi jare, I beg I won indomie my matches don finish where I fit see matches buy for this obodo Lagos?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by Kobicove(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2018
Wike, the slayer of the Lion Lizard of Ubima undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by saintvc(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2018
If he starts blaming APC now and bans them from holding public gathering in the state, they will call him partial

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by MrAnele(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2018
Yawn
Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by Trustisaburden: 3:38pm On May 11, 2018
For me, we have drifted beyond remedy as a country; there's no gain-saying. The APC aren't better than the PDP we knew. Infact, the PDP seemed better after all. The fight will continue until we find a solution such as secession. Note that revolution will never work as we can NEVER work in one voice, especially when our socio-cultural differences come to play.

23 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by CriticMaestro: 3:39pm On May 11, 2018
Knack am akpako

1 Like

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by labisibrass(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2018
In my country...
Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by dynamicjtltd(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2018
OK
Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by chuose2: 3:39pm On May 11, 2018
tobtap:
Haba no be for North dem dey kill once they loose election?

21 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by tolexy007(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2018
apc

1 Like

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 11, 2018
emmykey0128:
Are you guys thinking what I am thinking? I guess wike knows one or two things about this, his prompt response is very questionable, anyway Na dem sabi jare, I beg I won indomie my matches don finish where I fit see matches buy for this obodo Lagos?
More like trying to buy the gullibles.
A very deep and cunning political strategy from time immemorial.

That's how the secret services of some nations carry out mission so as to justify their presence in that area.
I didn't call any name sha...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by binsanni(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2018
see football head cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by AerialMapper: 3:40pm On May 11, 2018
They call themselves PROGRESSIVES....ALL RETROGRESSIVES CONGRESS

15 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 11, 2018
2019 is around the corner, rivers youth are look forward to mouth watering offers from politicians.

1 Like

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by maxiuc(m): 3:41pm On May 11, 2018
emmykey0128:
this thing can pain buying all you need to cook all for you to come back and finds out that matches has finished so so painful I just buy packets #100

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by humblenature: 3:41pm On May 11, 2018
lipsrsealed

"When two giants fight, it is the ground that suffers"

Wike and amaechi are two proud, powerfully placed enemies.

When will the people know peace? Is it a crime to be Nigerian?

Rivers people I charge you all today. Arise and defend your state from hoodlums.

Oil is NOT a curse. Rather it is a blessing like Samson's hair and Solomons wisdom.

I am appealing to the federal government to tame this ugly monster called crime in rivers state and others because there will be no government to run without money.

If rivers sneezes, Nigeria must catch cold. Pls save rivers from soot and crime.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by davodyguy: 3:41pm On May 11, 2018
Evidence
Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

For those coming for my neck: time of arrival and his interest shortly after the vandalization is questionable
So he's supposed to wait 'till his next re-run before going to visit the court like your president did with Benue crisis?
emmykey0128:

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

Wisdom goes along when sentiment is ignored, that's y u could think this deep.

Ur claims might be misunderstood by only d gullibles and ignorant but people who reason will understand Ur claims.

BTW, both Wike and Amaechi should just let rivers be if they are truly patriotic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS by israelmao(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2018
Amaechi is destroying his own home let me see where he will end after his official tenure expires.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Douye Diri Swears-In Patience Diri As High Court Judge In Bayelsa State / Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army / Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.